I got a question for Sup Forums}{ ฯ

I got a question for Sup Forums}{ ฯ
How many cigarettes do you smoke a day? I'm at 5 today and I'm feeling ok but I'm gonna hate myself when i wake up... I'm glad i have canbis

20-25. But my white privilege pays for it, so I never have to come up with money or think of the health effects. Yay 14/88.

quitter for 10 years

was doing ~25/day before i quit

0. Smoking is for fags. Good luck with your black disgusting lungs... Would hate to be your pathologist

25 wtf

I'm at 8-10 a day.

4 packs a day

Can't believe people still smoke in fucking 2018 lmao. That shit is so 1930s holy fuck

it sucked, that's why i quit

not hard when a lot of friends and coworkers also like to smoke

What sucked most about it? Shortness of breath? Being smelly all day long? Yellow fingers? Weezing? What sucked the most for you

Sounds about right. Standard weak willed degenerate, whose only redeeming quality is outside his control.

Getting sick, and having a horrible hacking cough.

/thread

What is that

1-2 a day. Really planning to quit it or at least smoke a small dose from time to time.

iron lung motherfucker

Thats hella cigarettes user. Am proud of you for quitting... I just started last year

Same here i decided only to smoke when i am drinking but i drank and ate some shrooms and i had a few And it was guuud

I smoke 2 packs on average, 2.5 if I'm really drunk.

Per day? Even drinking i limit myself to max 1 per hour and the drinkin only goes for like 6 hrs or so max. 2 packs will last me 3 days on average. The cali cigarette tax from last year kills tho

Thats ridiculous. OP here, i bought these yesterday to try. They aren't so bad though they're expensive for the quality imo. Post your packs bitches

Yes, per day. That's good that you try to limit yourself to one an hour, that may eventually change the more you smoke however. I smoke a cigarette about every 15-20 minutes usually, not more than 30 minutes maximum. Ah, I see. Usually when my friends and I drink it's an overnight into the following morning thing, so I like to make sure I have enough for the early hours. Plus I tend to crave them more often after drinking. I wish two packs would last me that many days! I started smoking at a young age myself though, I've basically smoked over half my life away already. I can imagine, I'm lucky where I live the tax is included already, but yes, they're very expensive here too [$6-$8] average per pack where I live.

Camel filter 99s. My phone (pleb tier poster here) insists the pics i attempted were more than 2mb and wouldnt upload. No matter, buzzed af and gettin ready for bed.

>Newports
What are you, a nigger?

Did you not see op image? I think i am

Well were about the same then. Lookin around $15 for 2 packs. Also im 27 been smokin since about 15. I smoke more when bein social but generally foreveralone so its easier to manage.

I used to smoke cigar, 2-3 per day. The only cigarette I truly enjoy was Camel. I can smoke 2-3 pack of cigarettes, but sometimes I stay away for months.

I didn't pay attention to the image, actually, no.
I made that comment because in my town only niggers smoke newports.

My town doesn't have niggers... Someones gotta smoke these. Besides i only got into it about a month ago i buy a different pack almost every time i like camel Turkish blends the best so far, that And pall malls

>My town doesn't have niggers
Are you in heaven?

Some might call it that

Where is it?

I like cigars a lot. Whats your top cigar?

Land of enchantment my dude

Montecristo or Fonseca, when I'm out of money. How about you? The only cigarette with some taste is Camel, everything else is just pure nicotine.

>smoking
i dip, i usually have 2-3 pinches a day. i started dipping because my work had little to no smoking areas and you can just spit anywhere (i work in industrial plants). Not as good as quitting, but my lungs feel a whole lot better

How does the experience compare? Is the taste better or worse now?

>experience
it was harder to get used to than cigs at first because it gives your lips a burning sensation and you wanna puke, but it gets better after the first couple. it's a stronger, longer lasting buzz than joes. down sides are you cant just pop it in and be done in 5 mins like cigs, it gets all up in your teeth, and of course mouth cancer later on life (but lets ignore that)

>taste
not sure if you meant food or the actual tobaccoo. food still tastes the same for me. i like dip's taste better than cigs and it doesn't make you smell all smokey, except your mouth smells like dip