My grielfriend broke up with me yesterday, how do I get her back? (´・ω・`)

My grielfriend broke up with me yesterday, how do I get her back? (´・ω・`)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tXkRfke2IT0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kick her ass. women love that shit and always respond to strength favourably even if it's against them.

Won't she get scared of me then? I've texted her today saying I miss her but she hasn't replied yet (´・ω・`)

>walk into her house
>shoot her dad
>beat her mom unconscious
>rape your ex brutally
>tell her she better be yours forever or you'll shoot her dog too

Seconded
Just keep punching her in the vegana untill submission

I'm calling her now. I'm sweating from being so nervous... (´・ω・`)

Save some face. Leave Sup Forums. Talk to a friend you can trust even if you know you've only got one. Everyday is a chance to change your ways. These lessons are easier to learn while your young. If you are a boy, remember one day you'll be a man. "Oh girl" you'll cry to your friend. he'll help you understand that maybe this was for the best and if it isn't she'll come back to you. if she does.

Smile like you mean it.

>Find ex gf's brother
>ask him if he likes kit-kats
>givehimabreak.jpg
>also give him kit-kat
>also give him the biggu dicku
>use kit kat wrapper to protec the benis
>fuck his chocolate hole
>ex gf will get jelly
>celebrate diabeetus while realizing that cunt just wants a break

Is this a weird roll play thing you guys do here every night? I'm new to this whole mudkipz duckroll thing ya roody poos.

She told me to stop contacting her and that she doesn't want to talk to me. What do I do now? (´・ω・`)

give her some space.
talk to her in like 2 days

Either do what I said Or your other options are

>kill yourself
>be a lonely weeb faggot forever

Personal experience here, move on.

There's so many people out there and if she really wants you back she'll come crying back.

If you show weakness, she is in control.

the fuck you on about?

youtube.com/watch?v=tXkRfke2IT0

I'm training for my new job at a crisis hotline. How am I doing?

This is bait. Is nobody recognising that stupid Denko smiley?

I knew this was a troll the moment OP had that stupid smiley at the end of every post.

Just google Denko story and read it for yourselves. It's a good laugh.

Alright, out of curiousity OP, what was her reason she broke up with you?

Show disinterest.

Post Nudes

Of course not, this site is infected with stupid fuck leddick posters now. You could make a thread claiming to be donald trump and these retards would believe it

The best revenge is living well

>inb4 someone makes a "I'm Donald trump AMA" post
>inb4 tits or gtfo

You are already one step ahead of me

get her back???
no, no, no. You want to get rid of anything of hers, and make sure you don't communicate with her, her friends, or her family for at least one (1) year. This will ensure you get over her as fast as possible, and you'll be a better man for your next gf...and once you're with your new GF for a while, you'll think, "Why in fuck did I ever want to get back togther with _______? This is SO much better."

text her that you're going to study the art of karate and become a master of martial arts, then insinuate you're drinking hard liquor straight without a mixer and that you're thinking of her. but keep the focus on becoming a karate master while prodding her about not breaking up but keep that part of the conversation casual while you keep the focus on karate.

This, for sure. Do not stay in touch. Don't do it. She'll want to, because if she does then it means she's not "the bad guy" because you still like her. Don't feed her ego. Cut all ties.