Why do you hate Muslims?

I'm writing an essay on neocons and I would like some information on why guys hate Muslims. Now before you give me a rash of reasons for why you think Muslims are the spawns of satan, I'd like you to stop and give me your personal reasons on why you hate them.

There are plenty of bad people in the world, but not a lot of them get the same attention, so what's the actual reason you would like to do without Muslims? Bad experiences? You feel threatened? etc

>neocons

>you guys

Holy shit you little cuck faggots being pumped out of public schools now are irredeemably fucked in the head

Please go kill yourself you dumb little faggot

I don't.

I hate kikes taking their land.

The sooner we get israel out of the middle east and into some african country the better.

Not an arguement

Who cares? Calm down and breath into your inhaler.

They are theocratic, anti-freedom of speech and freedom of religion. They also don't like dogs, bacon, or alcohol. So fuck 'em.

>bacon, or alcohol
Found the degenerate goy

If I wanted these answers, I'd visit my local shariatakeover mom and pop and pick one of the many neatly wrapped le muslim behavior memes.

But I don't care about that right now. I would like your personal reason for hating Muslim. Can you tell me the exact point in your life where you decided to hate Muslims?

>hurr guise Muslims have killed less people than dogs here in Europe/america, nevermind that's becuase there are almost none here, so we should import them en masse and totally ignore statistics where they actually make up a significant portion of the population and are responsible for millions of deaths

I hope your mom and sister get raped to death by them

Btw I grew up hating neo cons and I'm an atheist but I but OP is a faggy little Christian/agnostic cuck who thinks all paths lead to one road anyway

You're confused. Nobody here is a neocon. Anybody that says they are is baiting you.

They're shit they've always been shit and they'll always be shit

>did someone say muslims? I hate muslims! You went 2 minutes without saying fuck muslims! You must be a muslim lover! die die die die die!

dude that sucks. you should try a shrink.

Okay thank you for the correction. Do you hate Muslims and why?

Okay but this isn't really constructive. Can you explain why you think they are shit?

>their land
t.Ahmed Ali bin Bughadi

The middle esst is rightfully Christian cla

I hate them because they're better than me. I'm only a white cuck. I regularly allow Muslim men to fuck my daughter. I wish I was born a Muslim.

Mother of god you are delusional. You are the one who asked for a reason. I explained for your dumb ass. Because they account for a lot more violence than your privileged first world ass can see

did you sit on your buttplug without lube or something? i have no idea what are you talking about kek

Yeah guys why do you hate Muslims???

It's just SOOO weird that you guys hate Muslims!

Their religion is that of conquest and backwardness in terms of western achieved liberties. Their organized religion is intolerant in terms that they cannot coexist with other ethnic and religious communities. Not to mention how hypocritical the vast majority of muslims are.

They preach conservative values but en mass practice degenerate things as drugs, alcohol and sexually abusing their women and/or children.

They have a completely different mindset and DO NOT wan't to embrace modern western (normal?) values but demand all the benefits from them.

They are parasitic, hypocritical barbarians who cannot be changed.

I mean Islam is no different than Christianity right??

You should've asked me this question years ago. Yes, I do hate them, but I'd rather not be included in your bullshit assignment. Go away.

It's not like the Qur'an is more violent than the Bible? Why all the hate towards Muslims?

This was meant for

It's just so weird guys, can someone clue me in as to why all this anti-Muslim hate?

Do you hate Muslims because of the way Muslim immigrants have treated you?

>hate muslims

I don't think anyone really hates muslims.
They just don't have a place out of the Middle East.

Also

>Why do you hate the Nazis

they're a backwards desert death cult

say what you will about jews controlling the world, at least they have an appreciation for science and dialogue

Guys can someone help me understand the anti-Muslim rhetoric?

>this isn't very constructive
>replies like this

I cannot give you benefit of a doubt and say you are baiting, you are clinically retarded.

Have you personally witnessed this behavior occurring in your community and if yes, was that experience what led you to hate Muslims?

So you hate Muslims because you watched gory videos on the internet involving Muslims?

I hate Muslims because their religion is a cancer on the face of the world. For the last 1,400 years, their devilish religion has not ceased destroying other cultures, civilizations, and peoples. Islam has been a ravening wolf, crushing and destroying other peoples in its steel teeth, tearing them to bits and enslaving them in its gut.

If the devil is real then Allah is his name.

Troll/slide thread, report as illegal. Sage if replying, don't post images.

taqiyya is a shia thing used against sunni muslims so they wouldn't takbeer them. these counter-jihadis are so clueless tbqh, god.

autism really took more from you than it gave huh

I hate muslims for being retarded desert sandbilly dick cutting niggers who have no place in the civilized world.
I hate kikes for being retarded desert sandbilly dick cutting niggers who have no place in the civilized world.

Reminder that Heaven is a sausage fest which is why Allah has to create virgins for the muslims who make it in there.

Hell is apparently full of chicks.

Because they're a foreign brown hoard who have no place in white society, like all Semitic cults.

your culture is inferior, mudslime. pic related

>Have you personally witnessed this behavior occurring in your community and if yes, was that experience what led you to hate Muslims?
Personally no. As in my country has a muslim population which has been here for centuries as they do not sympathize neither recognize the variation of Islam as it is practiced in the Middle East and exported over the World.

The reason I have a serious dislike for Muslims in general is because, as mentioned earlier, their religion is toxic and incompareable to western civilization. I base all my opinions on facts. I've actually spend a year in university studying the semitic religions and outside of academics invested time besides Sup Forums tier images why and how they are as they are.

I've traveled Europe and witnessed places which were once great cities turn into ghettos with all the vices a ghetto is associated with.

Islam as it is preached by Middle Eastern countries is a disease. The thing is they have no intention to reform their backwards religion to something compatiable for the 21st century.

So you hate Muslims because you viewed television reports which convinced you that there was animosity between western nationalism and the Muslim world?

How many have you seen involving other religions?

in my experience these are the statistics that always leave liberals out of speech

they can't explain that shit away with any of their usual fallacies

muslims simply stop debating you at this point and go full derailing mode

>that reply
So full of muslim cum you cannot see your own hypocrisy.

>This much damage control
Go away and take your demon god allah with you.

>Sup Forums
>neocons

wew

I want all foreign aid and military pulled out of the middle east

Why don't you just leave? You are a leftist loser that is coming here to deny everything about Islam and insist on how great Islam and Muslims are. Piss off, cuck nu-male. You're not welcome here.

R E P O R T
A S
I L L E G A L
>R E P O R T
>A S
>I L L E G A L
R E P O R T
A S
I L L E G A L
>R E P O R T
>A S
>I L L E G A L
R E P O R T
A S
I L L E G A L
>R E P O R T
>A S
>I L L E G A L

their norms and values and behavior are so different from ours, and I won't wish to alter mine and I know they won't alter theirs. Also complete disrespect to our country and their "if I cry I'll get what I want" attitude.

You think beheadings are okay if there isn't a religious motivation?

Not liking Muslims and agreeing that ISIS is a threat does not necessarily make you a neocon. See: Lew Rockwell, Donald Trump, Steph Ann Molly New

are you really this dumb? no beheadings are not fucking okay no matter the religious motive. but islamic faith GIVES a motive for beheadings.

Thank you for your constructive answer.

>toxic and incompareable to western civilization

Can you give me some examples of this. You mentioned ghettos but do you think that religion is the cause of poverty? Do you think Muslim ghettos are related directly to Islam in a caus and effect relationship?

Muslims never seem to minf their own business. I never had a problem with the jews because they don't carz what you do as long as you don't care what they're doing and i like it that way.

I have a refugee camp in my town and some sandniggers are already calling this 'thei' town, like they own it or something. They have already made zones where nobody thats not muslim can come through, if you do you get spit on.

Does this get media coverage? No, another reason why i hate muslims they are the little brother of political correctness and get protected by it whatever the reason for the protection may be, and the muzzies know this too.

Fuck the entire middle eats,bomb it flat and send all the brown assholes back to the shithole they came from

Responding like this doesn't make you seem clever user. You're sidestepping.

>neocon
My bad on that.

Why do you personally hate Muslims? Specifically, can you remember the earliest point in your life that motivated you to hate Muslims?

Why do muslims hate everyone else?

Other than the fact that they espouse a foreign ideology than me and wish they could impose it on me and my family? It's the fact that they are loud and angry and have hostile attitudes towards westerners, it's in the eyes you can see the deception and evil intent in their eyes. You just instinctively know when someone want to attack you and hurt you. Have you ever been in a fight? That look in the eyes of your opponent before it goes off, the Muslims have that same look.

They don't integrate and think their religion is above our law.
Also they demand to be catered to in regards to their religion too.

When i first heard they wanted all non believers dead. I thought that if i don't mind that you belive you should also not mind that i don't belive, isn't that how it works? Apperantly not...

>You mentioned ghettos but do you think that religion is the cause of poverty? Do you think Muslim ghettos are related directly to Islam in a caus and effect relationship?
It has a lot to do that their culture is almost entirely following their religion - Islam.

Muslim ghettos exist because the state allows them. If you don't encourage assimilating them culturally into the hosts nation population you create these ghettos. Even worse if you finance them thru social programs as welfare since they have no motivation to learn the local language and start to work, thus integrate.

Western civilization has seperated state and church. Muslims follow laws based on their religion, thus things as Sharia exist.

Their religion may not be entirely to blame for existing ghettos but it is one of the main driving forces.

>I work at hospital, 9/10 when there is an agressive patient: it is a muslim, nurses at night are fucking scared of them, it is not normal.
>Agression in emergency room are regular
I can't count all the time I've seen someone threatened by one of them
>When I walk on the street they are the only ones to stare at you with silent threatens, they are rude and rapey with girls/women
>When I was a 9 yo kid, I was with my mother back in the car, driving near a one of their district: they threw a rock on the car, 10cm nearer it broke the window and I got hit in the face
>My brother who had his arms broken got punched in the face by 3 muslims at the exit of a restaurant, they waited for him and his girlfriend on purpose, luckily people helped him before he got robbed
>Every place they settled in was transformed in a criminal bastion where they sell drugs during the last 20 years, there is places I went when I was a child that I can't go anymore because of the fear to be attacked by a group
>at school they were always the one disturbing the class, making it a hell for most teachers
>when we played football (or any sport games) they always cheated or sought a fight unless they were in numeric inferiority
>in the lockers everybody was afraid to have something stolen because of them
>when you go in the bars be ready to cross their paths, I'm a nightbeast and rarely go in these places but over the years I had 2 altercation with a group of them who harassed a friend

Basically they spoil everything where they are, France could be such a lovely place without them.

Thank you these are really good answers; a cut above the Muslim memes which haven't been very constructive.

Do you guys feel a strong animosity coming from Muslim people? Do you feel like Muslims hate you and are a threat to you as a westerner/christian/white etc?

The problem is that most people in France would just answer

>hurr you are such a racist:
>stop with the lies you nazi!
>hate speech isn't free speech!
>you islamophobe

Is there even a single mainstream news outlet anymore that does anything but extol the virtuous nature of Muslim immigrants?

Thanks for the earnest response user. Where did you hear that and how did you feel about Muslims before that? Neutral?

Fucking mangina

Wouldn't that make you feel pity and optionally some sympathy for Muslims living in ghettos? What I mean is, where does dislike/hate come in?

I don't think muslims are animals. They just have a completely different mindset. Which is normal since society developped way different in that part of the world. This is why they integrate so difficult in society, they don't really understand what we stand for and strive for in life. Their life goals are 'independent kurdistan ' or spreading islam, our life goals are having a family, a house, a good job and being able to live a carefree life when we are old and worn out.

Yes.
Theres a minority of muslims in this country who do not seem hostile from the start.
If they harras people and you stop them, you're instantly a racist and they try to play the victim.
And harrasment happens a lot, in forms of groping or cornering people with a group for no apparant reason.
They really don't seem to respect the laws and morals of the hosting country they reside in at all.

Fuck off and ask leddit to do your homework for you

because they have the iq of a bag of sand. what kind of fool thinks if they blow themselves up they will be rewarded with virgins.

I fucking LOVE how at first some CIA shill funded ISIS and other scum, funded mass imigration with Israel (which close borders for refugees).

And now somehow Sup Forums forgot about all this things and muslims are ebil. Sure they are, but don't fucking forget who started this.

Goddamn, Sup Forums is fucking bluepill dispenser.

Do you feel like Muslims hate you and are a threat to you as a westerner/christian/white etc?
If they feel they can bully you, they will. So yes, if you allow them to run their thing all hell breaks lose. Look at the french post above you, fucking hell man.

Local muslims aren't radical fanatics as seen on the news and in larger European cities. But there are some "refugees" here and there were a couple of incidents. Let me just tell you they know better then to stir trouble because there will be a backlash, and it will be bloody.

Look at the other posts, attempts at helping their community and living condition has been attempted over and over again. I don't have to explain the term parasitic do I?

They have no motivation to improve themselfs even if you point out logically why their ways are bad for their own kind. If you wan't to change them it must be with force. And i'm not talking about some beatings (although they deserve it most of the time) but about enforcing the laws. Western European countries cannot change them while using a double standard on laws because someone is a Muslim.

This is a combative response so I guess you viewed my question as rhetorical. It wasn't and I'm not trying to make any political points here. I was trying to steer that user away from relying on canned Muslims are evil responses and instead give me his personal reasons for hating the group.

If Muslims were successfully integrated into European societies, becoming productive, law abiding people and while retaining their Islamic way of life, would you still hate Muslims? If no then can you pleas answer why?

neo conservative is a term that applies to people like dick cheney,wolfowitz or bremer.See pnac for description of their plans be correct in your placement of labels before coming onto an anarchy/patriot/crazy motherfuckers site.Youve got the wrong address liberace.

They come here in their millions. They demand special privileges over the locals, for instance:

-religious slaughter, which is again the law
-quota's on the labour market
-the right to be exempt from dress codes (even in medical settings!)
-special attention from police in "hate crimes"

All my life I've been told we live in an equal country. But as I've grown, I've realised that we live in seperate societies. Locals in ours, muslims immigrants in theirs. And these others, these outsiders, are constantly protected, constantly receive more rights than others.

I have nothing against muslims. In their own countries. But if they want to come here, they must adapt. They don't. And the leftist politicians use them as an imported voterbase, so they will never tell them to adapt.

I hate the left. Muslims are an inconvenience caused by the left.

Their imaginary friend tells them to. Simple as that. It's so inbred into their culture that even if you're not a religious extremist, you look down upon all non-mudslimes. Especially women are literally worthless to them. Thus, rapefugees.

>becoming productive, law abiding people
>retaining their Islamic way of life
Not possible I fear, they would have to give up one or the other or totally change/reform their religion to an extend they wouldn't recognize it as Islam.

>would you still hate Muslims?
Probably yes, if in theory they somehow manage to undo the damage they have caused maybe there is a chance.

yuup same thing is sweden.Use the system to raise 15 sand mexicans,demand mosques they dont use and move back to native country rich and retire.

Your turn. Why do you love Muslims?

I'm guessing you either don't know much about Islam, or you are a Muslim.

The thing is, they won't.
They value their religion too much above our law and that conflicts.
But if they were indeed to abandon that, if they assimilate and practice their religion in private, as anyone should, then yes.
But to be fair I think its impossible to get them all that far.

I like Jews better than I like Muzzies.
I hate Muslims because they follow an ideology of destruction that cannot be reconciled with my modern world in all its freedom. Then they act upon it.
Arabs are fine, Muzzies are not.

>becoming productive, law abiding people
>retaining their Islamic way of life
>Not possible I fear, they would have to give up one or the other or totally change/reform their religion to an extend they wouldn't recognize it as Islam.

I agree, it's just not going to happen. It'd be the greatest thing to happen to the world after WW2 ended but it's just not happening.

>would you still hate Muslims
I'd say no on this.
Bulgiebro says he'd like them to undo the damage they've done but I don't think so. That too is a thing that just can't happen, you can't fix that shit anymore. What's done is done.

Which is why I wouldn't especially mind muslims if they acted just like any other people + keeping their own traditions (that don't involve raping etc. cultural greatness they have now). Just like I don't mind black people who don't act like niggers.

And myself being from a christian background I don't want to be held responsible for the fucking crusades, why would I? Which is why I'd be willing to treat mudslimes as people if they acted like people and over time forget their shittery.

But. It's not going to happen. They are animals.

i dislike moslems because of historical truthful evidence, and because islam is a heresy most vile and agressive.

>because of historical truthful evidence

that's the most retarded reason I've ever heard

Thank you guys the responses. More can obviously be said about this topic but I'm pleased with the answers I have so far. Goodnight.

>would you still hate Muslims
I see what you mean and I agree with you. I too try to judge people on their actions instead of their background however that background is a warning signal which you should take in consideration no matter what.