Hey Sup Forums what's the worst band ever, and why is it little mix?

Hey Sup Forums what's the worst band ever, and why is it little mix?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4P0Q_xeAdF8
youtu.be/stTqjBfzV8o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how can little mix be the worst band ever when pic related exists

The worst band ever is Mac Demarco's band. Not even memeing

Mac Demarco > Little Mix

this

Kendrick Lamar

their shoutout to my ex song is supposed to be about post breakup empowerment, but im always at the bar and i just miss her

Mychemicalblackveildsonthedancefloor

If you're honestly putting My Chemical Romance in the same category as BVB and Dahvie's Babyfuck Extravaganza you should never offer an opinion about anything, ever.

The digits

>liked mcr
Pleb filtered, don't ever post your retarded opinion on my board ever again, shit taste faggot

Which one

I didn't say I like them. But they're far and away better than the other two.

Oasis

Twiddle

The worst band of all time, objectively, without a shadow of a doubt, is Twiddle

there are no other answers here, and if you disagree then I don't think you've heard Twiddle before

you know every trope you've ever heard about a jam band? how they're all dirty looking, smell like shit and patchouli oil, walking around barefoot on stage with tapestries in the background rolling their tits off, calling themselves unique music even though they are literally just any given combination of bluegrass/funk/reggae/prog at any given moment of their songs

this all describes Twiddle and the mother fuckers aren't even a parody, this shit is actually real

I implore you to listen to them and tell me that this isn't the worst band you've ever heard

youtu.be/4P0Q_xeAdF8

These are real lyrics:

"Have you heard of the Jamflowman's jam
Sickest and the quickest hands in the land
Got that shit down real nice he'll play his jam and he won't think twice
Now the Jamflowman don't give a damn playing shows across the land
Rockin out with his band playing a fat ol' reggae jam"

Are they more popular in the UK? I live in the US and I don't think I've ever heard a song by them on the radio (but I've heard of them online).

Yeah, they're very popular over here mate - and my god, their album redefined what giving a song a 0 rating is.

my band desu

the black parade is literally Sup Forumscore

those lyrics...are pretty bad

that's weird, i could have sworn this was the worst goddamn song in existence:

youtu.be/stTqjBfzV8o

>he doesn't like "Power" or "Touch"
Solid pop songs

It's Kasabian