Belgian prison are filled with Muslims 45%

Belgian prison are filled with Muslims 45%

Other urls found in this thread:

islamversuseurope.blogspot.com/2013/05/45-of-belgian-prison-inmates-are-muslim.html
standaard.be/cnt/dmf20140122_00941968
koengeens.be/news/2015/03/14/interview-minister-geens-islamconsulent-said-aberkan-over-antiradicaliseringsmaatregelen-in-gevangenissen
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And yet there's so many left
Crusades when?

Is this true? Any source for this? Because if it is, we're even more cucked than murrica. Around 6-7% is muslim in our country, and yet they make up for 45% in prison? Kek

Sauce

>no source

opinion discarded

We have around 60% in France from estimations (since we can't make statistical studies, fuck this shit btw).

DEUS VULT

Need to roach spray them

hate speech tbqh

Since OP is a lying piece of shit, i'll give the actual numbers:
2002: 9098 prisoners, 5313 are Belgian. Biggest group of immigrants are Moroccan (1066) followed by Italians (267). Source: Belgie blootgelegd Standaard 2003.

2013: 11.732 prisoners in total. 5470 are immigrants of which 3500 have no license to stay in the country. 2.119 do have one and the biggest group is once again Morrocans. Of those without license, the biggest group are Algerians.

Leftist media themselves admitted that the numbers were between 60 and 80%.

Are you racist, Waffle? #notallmuslims
There are billions of muslims in the world, the 45% of the convicts of a small country such as Belgium is nothing compared to the whole muslim population.
Heck the whole Belgium muslim population (about 66% of Belgium population) could be in jail and they would still be duin nuffin.
#religionofpeace
Now surrender your wife.

Belgian police are racist, French police are racist. Everyone knows only white people commit crimes. Look at all these fucking white male criminals in the US

>2013: 11.732 prisoners in total. 5470 are immigrants of which 3500 have no license to stay in the country. 2.119 do have one and the biggest group is once again Morrocans. Of those without license, the biggest group are Algerians.

Your own data suggests that OP was entirely correct. 5470/11732 is 47%. And you yourself stated that the majority of the 5470 are from Morocco and Algeria....
Oh, I forgot. Morocco and Algeria is full of Buddhists, right?

If you had no home and no source of income, wouldn't you purposely go to jail for free housing and accommodation?

source please my snail eating friend

The danish prison system also have a disproportionately amount of muslims.

Shitlims just can't into society.

You know, i've always wanted to see a scenario in which all the prisoners of a prison unite together to overthrow the prison, and i believe muslims are probably the only ones crazy enough to do it! Good job Belgie

No, OP said 45% is muslim. I said 47% are immigrants. The biggest groups are Morrocans, italians, Turks, Algerians, dutch (netherlands), French and Romanians. That's not 47% muslim

How opressive, let those people go!

EY STARCRAFT 2 BUDDY

Yeah because belgians can't be muslims, right ?

They sure can be, but we don't have an actual number. It could very well be, but i only called him a liar because he just made it up. There's no actual number because leftists would go mad

Then how do you explain this?

islamversuseurope.blogspot.com/2013/05/45-of-belgian-prison-inmates-are-muslim.html

>t. Mustafa Mertens

According to the minister of justice, Koen Geens, there are 4000 muslim prisoners (in 2015) of the 11300. So that's 35.4 %. Not as much as 45 but still a lot imo

this
there is no research on religious prison demographics.
probably because the number of muslims will be over 1/3 of the prison population.

it's so easy to discredit muslims, there is no need to come up with fake prisonstats

The other 65% are niggers
really makes you think...

>i only called him a liar because he just made it up. There's no actual number because leftists would go mad

>According to the minister of justice, Koen Geens, there are 4000 muslim prisoners (in 2015) of the 11300

You can't have it both ways.
Pick one.

It's the second one, i had to dig a bit to find an actual number

there is an on and off discussion in belgium about research and muslims. they almost banned it even, on grounds of being islamophobic
so research is very hard to find.
the only reason Geens could do it is because we have a right wing government now

>100-45 = 65
Fucking Portugal

Can we have some sources?

standaard.be/cnt/dmf20140122_00941968

koengeens.be/news/2015/03/14/interview-minister-geens-islamconsulent-said-aberkan-over-antiradicaliseringsmaatregelen-in-gevangenissen

Dutch though, don't bother

Well, we don't even get to know how many procent immigrants make up of the prison population here in Sweden.

We don't even know how many of the rapes are by non-swedes.