If everyone who wanted to die just killed themselvs today, do you think the world would be a better place?

If everyone who wanted to die just killed themselvs today, do you think the world would be a better place?

It would be worst but people would be happier because they would ignore it more.

it would mean the end of Sup Forums so yes

No. There will always be people who want to end it. If they all ended it because they were on the bottom of life, then when they die a whole new batch of people would suddenly be at the bottom. It would be a chain reaction almost until extinction where the only people left were either purely happy or pure narcissists. Then the cage match begins. The pure happies would off themselves too because they would be stuck with the narcissists. The lone survivor would be the worst human being on the planet and he'd be happy he was finally alone.

Yes, it would be a much better place. So do it already, do the whole world a favor and DO IT.

You unironically believe that don't you? You should join them in doing the world that favor, you stupid Fucking cunt.

In certain ways, yes, for instance food. If everyone that wanted to kill themselves were able to do it successfully all at once, imagine how much more food would be available with that many mouths not needing food anymore.

But in other ways it could be bad, because we don't know who all these people are, or what they might be if given the chance to succeed. We might lose people with life changing ideas, one never knows.

It has ups and downs like most things do in this world.

no, only smart people tend to be suicidal so we'd be left with a bunch of dummies running everything

only whites and east asians (the good ones) think about killing themselves so naw

If everyone who wanted to die just killed themselves I think that may cause a chain reaction of people wanting to die due to their loved ones being dead in mass quantities. That could probably wipe out the entire population. I imagine quite a few people would not care but they will care when most the people responsible for making their food, shelter, etc are fucking dead.

Also, how much do you have to want to die before it qualifies for "kill yourself day". Sometimes I just wanna die temporarily.

Exactly, I hate almost everything around me, because the world is a bunch of disgusting savages who don't know jackshit!

We should have been in Space YEARS ago -- and I don't mean like we are now; we should be MUCH further.

It's the fact we aren't there, and we're lacking many other important things, that life sucks horseshit.

Nah, you're just an entitled brat. You'll get over it, and come to understand it, when you grow up.

I'd say that if all you are going to do is complain and do nothing to help unite people through understanding you might as well just do it, but if you don't surrender life is still worth a fight.

I wonder how many engineers, astronauts, doctors, etc sit on Sup Forums bitching about life and how terrible everyone is. Have you ever considered that maybe you're the problem? What are you doing so special for humanity you've earned the right to label us all as savages.

Food for thought kid. Grow up.

He has a point though, most people get a job out of selfishness and to feel more useful than their neighbors while the higher class benefits from the workers fighting among themselves.

Wonder where you came to that conclusion, faggot.

If you think we're where we should be, you're a fucken dumbass.

Stupid shit gets funded by the governments, like welfare, instead of sending most of that to NASA, energy research, and disease research.
Your average normie fucker is a mindless zombie in front of the TV or their smartphone, and they are perfectly content with our currently-meaningless existence as a sentient species that doesn't even ATTEMPT to live up to its fullest potential.
Never mind them, though; the people RUNNING it are shit, for instance Mark Cuckersperg, further brainwashing the already retarded sheeple.

The entire West is in shambles, due to SJWs who need to be burned at the stake, as well as filthy Lefties letting all the mudslimes in to blow people up.

The entirety of the West is becoming worse than Ancient Rome, and it's the people who help propagate this horrendous collapse of society, morals, culture, and knowledge that are the ones who get paid, b/c that's what people want to see.

In the US, there are many areas that will allow you to be sued for "misgendering" people.

I used to look at Star Trek and think, "Damn, one day, we'll be there. It'll be great. Post-scarcity, technology people today can barely comprehend, meeting with many alien races in peaceful ways, almost all diseases can be cured."
And, then you look out the window, and there's AntiFa, SJWs, snowflakes hugging puppies on campus paid for by the schools b/c MUH FEELS, riots over fucken football games, and so much more.

I feel like I'm living in the fucken Twilight Zone.

This society is shit.

>If you think opposite to me you're a dumbass

It's stupid people who think this way

Alright, so... we SHOULD have AntiFa, SJWs, mudslimes blowing everyone up, a Welfare State, and we should be focusing all our energy on smartphone apps, the Emoji Movie, and other such mental excrement?

You really believe that?

>most people get a job out of selfishness
No, most people don't get a job out of selfishness. And he doesn't have a point, he's an emotional child angry at the world because he thinks he deserves something that he doesn't.

Your frustration is understandable. You have a lot of emotion built up with nowhere to put it. I find it interesting how you paradoxically place humans on some pedestal of potential whilst simultaneously belittling their progress. Maybe humans are just kinda dumb monkeys doing their best.

idk, I can tell you don't have the level of maturity required for this conversation and I don't have the capability to bring you up to a more rational level.

It's perfectly rational to think that if we didn't start collapsing as a society in the 1960s and become a pool of human filth (on average, not everyone, of course) by the early 2010s, we would have LONG since solved several of these issues (or at least come really fucken close)

This society is shit, but not because of what the computer screen tells you.
Anyway, i'm out of this non-constructive echo chamber of lies. Farewell.

The narcissists are the ones who kill themselves first. Suicide is the ultimate act of attention-seeking.

Unfortunately most of them never go that far. They just pose as suicidal to get noticed.