What does Sup Forums think of Georges Méliès in general, and A Trip to the Moon in particular?

What does Sup Forums think of Georges Méliès in general, and A Trip to the Moon in particular?

Sup Forums doesn't think about that

He was a great early director and the first to use special effects and experimented with camera techniques. A Trip to the Moon will be remembered forever.

Great Smashing Pumpkins song

Zack Snyder is better.

The tarantino of silent film. An overrated hack

>Hey, Jupiter!

shit moonkino, basically man of steel but with ddadam sanandler and bane?

What does Sup Forums think of ching chong dong's A Page of Madness?

>What does Sup Forums think of Georges Méliès

Looks a lot like Tom Hanks

I hate that pretentious cunt so much...

there's that word again

i liked hugo

I didn't mind it. It was a little eery even for a silent film and I'd watch it again.

FPBP

Clichéd shit. So fucking dated. Pleb-tier CGI. KYS you're self.

Waste of time. I gave it one star if I remember correctly.

how can a movie even have any artistic value if a large rocket flies into a painting of a moon with a guy's face superimposed over it....

>rates movies pre-release, based on trailer
I bet you consider yourself patrician
I did too

Literal kino
I'd be surprised if anyone here has seen it, let alone any of his other work.

>Clichéd
in 1902
>Pleb-tier CGI
try make better one with everything available to you in 2016, then come back and post it here

OP here. As you can see I posted snapshot from a blu ray of this film I have, so obviously I've seen it. I have also seen Impossible Voyage, Le Melomane, and some other fantasy film about some wedding and the witch. You know his films are very repetitive, with that sort of march at the end, so it's getting boring pretty quickly. But hell I love Trip to the Moon because it's legendary.

>Sup Forums doesn't think

>not even the best moonkino

Who's baiting who?

rip off

Literally world's first meme flick