Why do white women race mix? why do they want to destroy their natural white beauty?

why do white women race mix? why do they want to destroy their natural white beauty?

pic not related, right?

How could they resist better cock, white boy?

Silly whitey.

Does anyone actually gets triggered by this? lol

The past is the past, but the future is black.

literally who cares?

cuz most people don't walk around constantly obsessing over their skin color lol.

people on this site r so funny lmao

Because humans are naturally drawn to genetic variation, and only controlled by psychological bias. Genetic variation is why humans have been so successful as a whole. y r u retarded.

how can I get blacked? Im male but afraid. I want my ass to get pounded. Hmu with webms of white boys getting destroyed

No, these are cuck threads in disguise and these shit eating faggots fap to it.

how can I even compete with that

because she knows white men are racist sexist pigs

You can't, son. That's why your son will be a basketball player.

They rarely do, it's only 2.8% of women who want black men.

In some cases because they find loving partners of other races, it really doesnt matter.

In others to piss off daddy because they've been told their actions have no consequences, there in for a surprise though.

Making this up to 20% is my job :D there's too much social pressure to 'stay within your race'. My job is to push back on that.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums fucking faggot. Fuck off back to Sup Forums fucking faggot. Fuck off back to Sup Forums fucking faggot. Fuck off back to Sup Forums fucking faggot. Fuck off back to Sup Forums fucking faggot. Fuck off back to Sup Forums fucking faggot. Fuck off back to Sup Forums fucking faggot. Fuck off back to Sup Forums fucking faggot. Fuck off back to Sup Forums fucking faggot. Fuck off back to Sup Forums fucking faggot. Fuck off back to Sup Forums fucking faggot. Fuck off back to Sup Forums fucking faggot. Fuck off back to Sup Forums fucking faggot. Fuck off back to Sup Forums fucking faggot. Fuck off back to Sup Forums fucking faggot. Fuck off back to Sup Forums fucking faggot. Fuck off back to Sup Forums fucking faggot. Fuck off back to Sup Forums fucking faggot. Fuck off back to Sup Forums fucking faggot. Fuck off back to Sup Forums fucking faggot. Fuck off back to Sup Forums fucking faggot. Fuck off back to Sup Forums fucking faggot. Fuck off back to Sup Forums fucking faggot. Fuck off back to Sup Forums fucking faggot. Fuck off back to Sup Forums fucking faggot. Fuck off back to Sup Forums fucking faggot. Fuck off back to Sup Forums fucking faggot. Fuck off back to Sup Forums fucking faggot. Fuck off back to Sup Forums fucking faggot. Fuck off back to Sup Forums fucking faggot. Fuck off back to Sup Forums fucking faggot. Fuck off back to Sup Forums fucking faggot. Fuck off back to Sup Forums fucking faggot. Fuck off back to Sup Forums fucking faggot. Fuck off back to Sup Forums fucking faggot. Fuck off back to Sup Forums fucking faggot. Fuck off back to Sup Forums fucking faggot. Fuck off back to Sup Forums fucking faggot. Fuck off back to Sup Forums fucking faggot. Fuck off back to Sup Forums fucking faggot. Fuck off back to Sup Forums fucking faggot. Fuck off back to Sup Forums fucking faggot. Fuck off back to Sup Forums fucking faggot. Fuck off back to Sup Forums fucking faggot. Fuck off back to Sup Forums fucking faggot. Fuck off back to Sup Forums fucking faggot Fuck off back to Sup Forums fucking faggot. Fuck off back to Sup Forums fucking faggot.

If there's so much social pressure to 'stay within your race' then why do most Asian and Latino women want a different race male partner, and why do most Asian, Latino, White, and Black men want a different race female partner?

So nothing of substance or intelligence to add to the discussion. That fact remains that of that poll we can conclude that most races do prefer other races as romantic partners, though white women do prefer black men the least of those partners.

stop race mixing unless its with other white races u idiots

Not very likely. Not many interracial relationships in Hungary, and probably about 0 in 1993.

soon

1. they are women, therefor stupid
2. not all do, its usually the slutty ones that do
3. they usually have daddy problems
4. did i mention stupid sluts yet?

GODDAMN IT! WHY DID SHE HAVE TO DO IT!?

>Because humans are naturally drawn to genetic variation

The most absurd, baseless claim I have heard in a while.

Won't happen

they are brainwashed by cultural marxism made by jews. the jews astroturf society to give women the false impression that everyone thinks racemixing is ok and that they will be happy with nigger and a mutt kid. its a disgusting meme that mixed babies are "beautiful". niggers look like apes. How is that beautiful? at the same time, white men including their fathers are failing to teach these women how disgusting and shameful it is to even touch a nigger. white women of child bearing age are about 2% of the worlds population, and they need to understand how rare and important they are to just flush their genes down the toilet. in short, its the kikes.

You don't know the difference between Gernamny and Hungary? Typical nigger education.
Ok? Why did you post a fake picture?

u think ur safe?

Yes

white populaton numbers are dropper world wide

wat u gona do bout it

The babies will still be black retard. That's because white genes are recessive.

Why is mongoloid listed as white subspecies

theyre white they make white babies

Because you clearly aren’t satisfying your women.

Because white men treat their women well. Women see this as weakness and are drawn to the blacks who treat them poorly.

I have been married for 5 years and she gets a bad attitude and acts out when I treat her too well.

Women only care about attention. From that we can deduce 2 things:

Non-White men give white women more attention, because white guys are becoming more effeminate and insecure

It is being put forth mixing is trendy and hip and such. Women follow trends because they think it makes their friends envious, and because IR couples turn heads (in absolute disgust in most cases), they get the attention they crave while feeling some false sense of superiority for being so progressive.

They forgot jew under the nigger section.

The jews have you fooled, it's not main stream and its not "hip" to race mix.

Quoi?