When is it okay to hit your daughter?

When is it okay to hit your daughter?
My daughter is 12 and i caught her trying to steal money from my wallet this morning. I gave her 2 bucks and she spat in my face. What should i do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/157130437/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice bait. See ya tomorrow for more of the same.

Why is your 12 year old daughter a rotten little thieving face spitting cunt? Does she take after her mom?

Fuck her

I see this thread every fucking day, please just gtfo

why the fuck do you post this everyday? what sort of response do you want to get from it? just go to bed and stop wasting space on Sup Forums

What is the point of this bait? At least the other ones are clearly intended to stir shit up, this is just a random thread nobody gives a fuck about..

Anyway, you should bond with your daughter, I did webm related with my son yesterday and now we have amazing crystals to keep the memory of that day alive forever

Don't do this, OP.

I tried this exact same thing the other day and I blew my god damned face and hands off.

Be warned.

You probably forgot the coins. If you follow the recipe there is no reason for it to go wrong.

Beat her to death and post results, or even better kys

Well I can't add any now because my hands are gone.

Stop larping on b/

surprise anal should set her straight

Fuck her in her pussy with no condom and than kick her out of the house with no money and dick in asshole

only idiot's can't do crystals, its safe if you follow the instructions... oh wait, now you know the secret how to make easy money. shit :P

Wow, I tried this at home. The crystals are real killers.

haha nice try you murderous fuck

you spit back on her ass so it doesn't bleed

Nice Copy Pasta Feggit
/thread

cringe AF

2 many chromosomes IMO

GIRL GOOD. BOY BAD. RAAAAAAAAA.

OH FUCKING LOOK ITS THIS FUCKING THREAD AGAIN

You need to make sure you put enough food colorant though. I did some last year and they did not turn as bright as I wanted to. Still, was a good way to pass time with my sister on a rainy day.

You could stop posting bait threads amd and maybe post an original thread or dink bleach.

Sage

I know this is bait, but there are real Sup Forumsros who take advice from this shit for real.

Dude, you bought her cellphone, she didn't buy it, so it's yours. Same for her tablet, netflix and internet access. Her disrespect means you have reposed these items and services for an indefinite period of time. And no friends over, and no visiting friends. Pick her up at 3:30 or whenever her school ends.

Tell her these things are each a privilege, and definitely not a right, but she can earn the privileges back.

Netflix = 100 points.
Have friends over as guests = 150 points.
Internet access = 200 points.
Tablet = 300 points.
Visit friends = 350 points.
Phone = 500 points.

Every first of the month, she looses half her points. And she gains them this way.

10 points per polite interaction with her mom or you.
15 points per indoors chore.
20 points per outdoor chore.

Or some system like this.

You use this to tailor her behavior, and like pavlov's dogs she will comply, or she'll exist in a void of her own creating.

Your job as parent is to help her learn to socialize and if she's treating you like shit, then she doesn't get any honey from you, and your honey is her phone, and toys.

>good boy points

How many points for tendies?

post pics of daughter´s ass
then we´ll decide.

Sounds like a hassle to do positive reinforcement like that. Starting the month with a point capital and getting point taken away for bad behavior would be more manageable imo.

It is a hassle, but that's what you're supposed to do.

not sure if you're OP or not, but If she's this messed up, it's probably because you are not involved in her discipline, which means the only way she gets interactions from you are increassingly bad acting.

Essentially, negative reinforcement is the same as that previous status quo, and that makes her want the bad stuff more, if only for the interaction.

The only way you'll ever get good interactions is via good-dog good-girl good-boy positive reinforcement.

>baiting this hard

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/157130437/

Along with being simpler, negative reinforcement also HOW THE WORLD WORKS.

It's our job as parents to prepare our kids for the world. We have to teach them that if they do the right thing, their reward is... nothing. You just get to keep going.

Positive reinforcement sets them up to believe that they're instantly going to get goodies/praise/whatever if they do the right thing. It messes with their brains, and it's where all these soft-cock snowflakes came from - they all got a party whenever they did the tiniest thing, and get really confused when they hit the real world, and it doesn't happen anymore.

Stop being to tight and give her some money you abusive controlling prick

Nail her tits to the kitchen table.

checked

DO NOT DO THIS I REPEAT DO NOT DO THIS THIS MAKES AMMONIA GAS AND ITS REALLY KILL FOR YOU IT WILL BURN YOUR LUNGS AND YOUR NOSE AND FACE AND OTHER SKIN AND IT WILL NOT HEAL BACK IF YOU BREATHE IT IN LONG ENOUGH IF YOU BREATHE THIS IN YOU NEED TO VISIT A HOSPITAL IMMEDIATELY AND MAKE SURE TO TELL THE DOCTORS THAT YOU MADE AMMONIA AND BLEACH AND COPPER COINS AND BLEW IN IT AND SALT AND BAKING SODA IT MAKES A LOT OF GAS DO NOT DO THIS IN A HOUSE OR OUTSIDE IT IS VERY DANGEROUS AND YOU could die.

And the day before, and the day before that...

checked based dubs

Please nigger.. Weak bait

You too user.

No, the world works with both positive and negative reinforcement, and as you're the only one in her life as a child, giving positive reinforcement, this gives her an incentive towards family and family values.

I'm not saying the SJW praise everything bullshit, you're strawmanning me for. And you're right that bullshit of automatic praise/goodies will fuck with your brain, and that's exactly what schools are doing.

Read my fucking post you tard, good points are earned not given away.

checked

No this guy but I believe that you should get your child used to begging for your attention early. When children have to exceed expectations all the time to get minimal praises, they often turn out to be real hard worker. Or they burn out and try to kill you in your sleep sometimes.

I know this is old bread but the best way to punish your children is to physically do so but doing so subtly that can't be passed off as abuse and simply blamed on karma.

like kicking a soccer ball as hard as you can in their face or 'accidentally' scolding them with boiling water.

Wait, I'm strawmanning? You're the one putting words in MY mouth, user.

I never said "never, EVER use positive reinforcement" - though someone not terribly bright might interpret it that way if they didn't read the worst-case-scenario added to the end (which is what happens, to make it absolutely clear for you, with the OVERUSE of positive reinforcement).

So shut your mouth, actually read, don't stuff words in the mouth of your fellow posters, actually make SURE you're not mixing up anons, and generally make yourself not look like a retard. If you skip any of these steps... well, I feel damn sorry for you and your kids.

The real question is
>When is it not okay to hit your daughter?

this is so wonderfully Engrish. Never change, Sup Forums

I saw the same post a few days ago.

She tryin to buy weed

belt her face to smitherines

>When is it okay to hit your daughter?

This gets reposted every day lately.

How does this work, exactly? Some kind of database of old posts that get randomly chosen or what? No one could curate this shit, could they?

Nah, just anons who have nothing better to do than post the same thing over and over. It does work - we're at 54 posts now, and I got to stick my boot into an user who has reading comprehension issues, so there's that.

Should've slapped the little bitch as soon as she spat in your face. Ground that like bitch...take everything

fairly obvious your a shitty parent you fuckin gave her money even when she tried to steal it and im guessing did nothing more then yell at her mybe but i like more that you gave her 2$ lol i think she realizes your retarded so she spat in your face cause i mean why not right