Ronaldo:

Ronaldo:

>attractive
>6'2
>has won stuff with more than 1 team including a shitty real madrid and portugal side
>just put his team past bayern and atletico at 32
>white european

Messi:

>ugly
>5'4
>has never won stuff outside of super dominant xavi/iniesta barcelona
>massively degrading and did nothing against juventus at the age of 29
>non-white indo-american

So why is Messi even considered top 5 yet alone number 1, again? Protip: being vocal doesn't make you right, provide arguments. Inb4 American autist.

Cuz missi plays for a stronger, more popular, more reddit friendly team, that's literally it.

we must win the WC, make it happen Russia

>shitty madrid side
>shitty portugal side

here is a (you)

man the damage control after the euros was tasty tasty tasty, Sup Forums tears still satiate me to this day, hope you do it again you memeful bastards

will messifags EVER recover after this?

He plays alongside useless shits like Bale and Benzema, and even with this LE SO CLUTCH XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD goals Ramos is still a shitty defender, nevermind Kroos and other invisible retards.

MEANWHILE messi literally, literally played with fucking INIESTA, guy so clutch he gifted the roid raging midget a fucking CL and got barely any of the praise! Too bad he wasn't there for Argentina

>b-b-b-b-b-b-ut muh Higuan and Aguero
>b-b-b-b-b-b-ut literally everyone elses fault but missis!

KKKKKEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK, he could have won against Germany but chocked like your whore sister does on black cock for 5$

>inb4 bale had one good half a season 20 years ago so that makes him really important!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ronaldo is literally, literally, undeniably, Real Madrid's only attacking threat right now and that makes you fucking mad because you're a little loser bitch who lives vicariously through your ugly autistic non white midget.

Ronaldo is barely 6'1

but he tiptoes so often he might as well be 6'4

well that's it, I don't think Messifags can ever recover after this

are you alright m8

an messi is 5'6, not 5'4

op is baiting with a proxy

k.

When will they learn

170cm (5'6'') is pretty much the world average, ergo not a manlet

5'6 is average because of asian manlets make up 30% of the global population

messi is still the GOAT though

They are shorter than that 170, that's why 170 is the world average

in most "white" countries the average is still lower than 180

170cm is 5'7'' btw

>not being part of the sub 5'5 masterrace
are you even trying

that'd be the average in chile, a notably short country.

>because its the average it doest mean its short as fuck

Malnourished indians and africans and genetically short asians bring the average down. Do you wanna be the same height as a hungry poo in loo?

How can it be short if it's the average?

If 2 is the min and 10 is the max and you are 6, you are average; not low nor high

I'm just using basic logics, see Saying "average is too low" is literally an oxymoron

yes you are right, but this is not an isolated case. chileans co-exist with other nations where the lowest average is the highest average in chile. so in comparison, chileans are short(er).

GOSPEL RIGHT HERE

Does anyone have that image that shows Messi is superior in every stat, including weak foot goals and shots outside the box?

>ronaldo
>white

Shorter than Serbians and Croats? Yes

But not short per se

Messi is white, ronaldo is moor

>Halal customers still butthurt about the clasico

>Liam O'Neill Mesay
>white
Paddies are technically black

>Shit talking your national treasure

Traitor

Hahahahahaha Messi isn't even caucasian, there are definite indian features on his face and no matter how hard you try to claim he is 100% italian it will never be true.

Donaldo just sleeps in tanning beds, and even if he doesn't pass Sup Forumstard checkmarks at least he's caucasian

>irish talking 'bout whiteness

jajaj

Ronaldo is literally a quarter Cape Verdian

he is a negro

Says the Mongol rape baby

How many world player of the years has Ronaldo won? And messi? At least shitpost when you know your shit faggot.

Proofs? And even so they are already a mixed country and point still stands that he has all the facial characteristics of an european while messifaggot doesn't
XD nice meme award to make up for the fact that messhit hasn't any relevant NT cup

Tell me who is messi playing in the CL next week? Oh......

>there are definite indian features
His 4 grandparents come from Italy...

You are ignorant about the Argentine history, please avoid looking like an idiot. The natives were already genocided by the time Italians started coming

Italians aren't even white anyway

No one is actually white

Speak for yourself nigger

>Ronaldo
>White

Why are you defending ronaldo? Because he had some Russian cumrag (which he ended up dumping) messi has 4 champions leagues under his belt, le tsu man only has two with real. Yes real won but the team they beat only still in it because they won against fucking Leinster, when you meet proper competition in the final you will be BTFO.

Messi will win the world cup on Russian soil and you will never recover.

We put them to work, just like in the good old days

Don't forget that Messhit is a le football lad

>reading messi defense force in this thread

yes

Missi is way better than tsu, but I find really hard to believe he is better statistically in headers

Poortugal needs to pay up first

Ronaldo IS whole Portugal NT
Ronaldo IS whole Real Madrid
Messi is just the best of barca girls and argentinian losers.

>portuguese

holy shit it's 2011 Sup Forums in here

i'm exaliftin lads

reddit may have finally fucked off

RONALDA SAMA RONALDO SAMA RONALDO SAMA RONALDO SAMA

>Ronaldo IS whole Real Madrid

Ahahahahahaha, actually a good one ITT. Have you watched some of RM matches lately or you watch only a CL when CR scores half goals from offside? Have you seen Isco, Asensio and Morata playing? Im telling you Zidane Real Madrid is somting closest to attempt of creating super team like GSW in NBA.

MUH HERITAGE

ARGENTINA IS WHITE

I love how suddenly all ronaldo gaybois come out of the closet.

Where were you during the past years when he only scored against malmo, dinamo zagreb and other meme teams?

Messi:
>great at football

Penaldo:
>not great at football

that's all

/thread

I'm having a hard time believing that, his face structure looks Amerindian, never seen an european like that desu but I could be wrong

>Ronaldo
>white

Isn't he like 1/4 black??

the same place Messi fags are now

>ronaldo
>white

>Leinster
Mate turn off the rugby its rotting your brain.

Underrated post.

Messi is a cry baby pecho frio

Hmmm

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM

>scores two offsides
>suddenly his whole season stats go past 0.5:1 margin to make it a "most"
Want me to remind you why nobody takes your country serious and why it's shit? Perfect profile for a Messhitter.

Dude, Ronaldo had fucking Lassana Diarra in the midfield while Barça lined-up Xaviniesta. Let alone Adebayor as a attacking partner

Not even close, even if 1 of his grandparents was black, you do realize that DNA splits evenly on procreation right?
50% for each side right?
How the hell do you come to the conclusion that the 3rd or 4th generation is 1/4th if his grandfather or the father of his grandfather was the only one in his lineage is black (if that's true).
That's some college dropout math right here.

ronaldo is a fucking gay rapist gypsy

the only people who think messi > ronaldo are manlets who live vicariously through him

It's coming home, it's coming home, Poverty Ball is coming home.

Who against played your isco and morata? Weakest la liga teams?

But messi has a super hot 10/10 wife

did Messi fuck your whore sister?

>Rolando
>White
My sides.

He has about 1/16 negro

Pic should be updated, remove Eng-LOL-and

>4 grandparents
>1 of them is black
>1/4 black
???

these are by far the worst threads on Sup Forums

There will literally never ever be a concensus on who is better, give up.

btw Ronaldo is the goat

should be a banable offense, like console wars

Imagine the final being Portugal - Argentina
>CR7 scores in the first 10 minutes
>Messi trying desperately to go to the goal
>All his attempts are stopped by Pepe and co.
>CR7 scores a 2nd goal in the 2nd half.
>Messi, like the autist he is, gets angry and does a Zidane 2006.
>CR7 completes his hattrick and gives a thumbs up to Messi who is crying on the bench.

>messi has 4 champions leagues under his belt
One in which he barely took part in(2005-06)
>le tsu man only has two with real.
You forget Man U 2008

Imagine being so cucked by the GOAT and so delusional to think that its his fault for Higuain and Aguero not showing up in finals that you have a literal mental breakdown and proceed to cocksuck his rival while posting chinese cartoon girls just to spite his former idol.
Embarrassing

Why do Romanian posters always seem to love Portugal or atleast Ronaldo? You're pretty based, we'll need your meme magic to pull it off next year.

>Literally falling for a rivalry that doesn't exist

Most goy thing I've ever seen.

>has two with real
>3
>You forget Man U 2008
>two with real

Well that's Albania on the filter list.

I know that you retard
But you don't just randomly choose to ignore a title he won at another club

As things stand they're both equal in CL titles because 2005/06 doesn't really count for Messi

because your shitposting is sublime and your euro win triggered all the right people. also your women are hot

I really hope the homo police send you to gulag

Messi won with MSN Barcelona, was the main part of the Super Barcelona and won the Olympics and u20.
and he creates much more instead of penalties and tap ins

>ronaldodrones conveniently ignoring this

ban these threads

>ignores parents
>ignores nigger allocation in % grandfather and grandmother had
>ignores nigger allocation in % mother and father had
Go back to school.

Not this time, dad.

Autocorrect, I'm into many sports pleb.

He won four ballon dors. Ronaldo has two. This is decided by experts.

Tsunaldo BTFO