Lmao there is a kid in my school named Zach Rupple saying he's having Sup Forums hackers hack another kid's account...

Lmao there is a kid in my school named Zach Rupple saying he's having Sup Forums hackers hack another kid's account real quick can I have a really, who here agreed to be in his personal army?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC7VWqov8P-6NYxq6MypHTMA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He a dipshit autistic liar and you are a tard

Hey you idiot leave my man zach alone or i'll post nudes of your mom.

Who is this Sup Forums?

>newfriend detected
Why you talk shit about zach rupple?

Kill yourself

u dont talk about 4chin irl

underage

Ok OP you fucked up. I'm calling zach rupple right now and i will doxx your ass and your whole fucking family. Zach Rupple is, was and will always be our fucking man and you new-ass dickgobbler dont make threads about him. He was here when you still sucked your mothers nipples.

Obvious ploy by retard OP, I actually found OPs youtube channel, it's absolutely depressing
youtube.com/channel/UC7VWqov8P-6NYxq6MypHTMA

>muh secretclub
The real reason is people will know you are a fucking retard.
I'm here since 2005. You have my permission. Go tell the world about this shithole.

Oh no I sure did mess up!

i did work for zach a couple of times but i wont talk about it here

holy shit that channel

If you think this is depressing, you havent seen my penis before.

is that sonic 1 or 2?

You should safe of your dubs. Hitlerdubs might make zach rupple have mercy with your gay ass.

He's an infamous hacker

Sonic 2. You can tell by the terrain. Its different from original green hill.

Do you think he took the picture you retard?
It was fucking zach rupple and he is the only one who knows the answer.... but it's probably a homebrew he made himself, cause Zach Rupple is not a fucking autist and likes sonic.

OP shut the fuck up and stop being this retarded.

And a personal friend of zach rupple.

Go sucky sucky my dick?

Me

Yeah... who the fuck would try to mess with zach rupple on fucking Sup Forums? Lol hiromoot is probably already emailing zach OPs data.