Why don't you own a gun?

Why don't you own a gun?

Other urls found in this thread:

nfpa.org/News-and-Research/Fire-statistics-and-reports/Fire-statistics/Fires-by-property-type/Residential/A-few-facts-at-the-household-level
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just got my first one.

shooting it might hurt my wrist

why dont you pos a new trollthread

About to buy a p30l

Fucking christ, OP. I like the flavor of big revolvers, but you do understand you don't have to kill the volkswagen, and just the guy inside, right?

Going to get my carry license tomorrow and a handgun

Just not very interested in it. I live in a very low crime area as well, so require less self-defense.

I do OP, quite a few.

Those are the houses that get targeted by roaming dindus

>plastic-tipped bullets
OP is a major faggot

I have never seen a dindu in my life, friend. A few respectable folk with darker skin in my area, but nary a dindu.

Because I live in Cuckland and muh gubberments wont let me have anything more dangerous than a pointy stick. And even that is frowned upon.

Toodle pip chaps, off to pay my TV licence.

Nice 74u. And dubs. What country is that from?

because i'm not a scared faggot

I do you massive faggot

We don't need one where I live.

>Not understanding ballistics

Grand Imam Merkel of Germanistan said i can't

This, plus I am very satisfied with the size of my penis (as well as the ladies) and can thus in total save the money for something nice and/or useful.

here in the states......

Do you have a fire extinguisher in your house?

They're hollow points. The false tip is to reduce drag in flight so it flies straighter and doesn't tumble before it hits. Hornady?

I do.

sorry thought u asked my country, shoulda paid attention, it's a yugo M70AB2 that I put wood furniture on

It's a type of hollow point bullet far more deadly than regular bullets

I AM A WEAPON! I NEED NO GUNS!
I SHOOT KNIVES FROM MY FINGERS AND EJACULATE FIRE!

Yeah, FTX

Live in a low crime area ( mostly white).

>Cuckland
Which one?

Got 2

I want to but i keep putting off going to the town hall to get my permit. I want to buy a few rifles. I have the Mossberg Maverick 88 pump action 12 gauge in mind as my first.

Maybe a NJ safe AR-15 after that. They don't allow pistol grip rifles though in NJ. So I might just get an M14 or something.

i got the updated Bundeswehr P38, im going to buy a fully functional WW1 Luger next week

Wh-What is the strange bottle for user?

He-Health potions?
haha

same thread everyday.
Some of us do have guns user.
you're still a huge faggot.
nothing changes

I have one that may or may not work, since I don't upkeep it properly. The risk of fire is many many times greater than needing a firearm to defend myself, and I don't treat the risk of fire very seriously either.

What's the point in even having a house or stuff if you don't care about any of it?

People don't own a gun mostly becaus of either guns are illegal in their contry or they don't want to shoot some moron and go to jail.
It's not like people shoot each other on the streets for fun. The most fucked up thing that could happen to you - someone rob you with a gun and in the end you just lose your wallet and that's it.
There's literally no reason to buy a gun.

literally yes, it's a cosplay mana bottle

It's pretty with the light wood. I don't think I've seen a pistol grip that shape before. They tend to be a little more nubby or try for the shape of the bakelite grips. Looks super comfy. Who made it?

>wanting an ak
>living in maryland
guess Ill just kill myself then

>Woods PC Wallpaper
>SPQR Mousepad
>Harambe cup
>russian standard
>HK USP
>AK74U´s
>wooden table

user you are a cool guy, i want you to be my new friendo

Convicted felon

cause im not a retard

Because I own a motherfucking sword. I'm not a pussyfag to shot people from distance like a woman

>gun that shoots little pencils
What the fuck

>cause im not a retard
>gets stabbed/shot by mudslim attack next day

What switches do you use.

I have my permit , I just don't have the money for one

because the mentally ill gets better treatment
in my country.

It's a leap from "The insanely low risk of fire doesn't inspire me to take action" to "i don't care about anything!"

Of course I care about my stuff, I also don't set up sandbags to prevent floods because I'm not in a flood zone. If I lived in an area of higher crime I would have a gun, but I don't.

>Because i'm not a pussyfag

user:* autistic wistling *

Muhammed: ALLAHUAKBAR

user:hold up i'll go home and get my-

BOOOOOOOOOOM

I own 4.

Now by 'better treatment' do you mean they run over crowds with trucks instead of shooting them?

>The insanely low risk of fire

nfpa.org/News-and-Research/Fire-statistics-and-reports/Fire-statistics/Fires-by-property-type/Residential/A-few-facts-at-the-household-level

>Chances your household will have a reported home fire in an average lifetime: 1 in 4

because people in my country aren't faggots that need guns to live.

Ironwood designs

Live in Denmark though, we don't carry guns in public.

Unless of course we gunless faggots don't live in unsafe hellholes like 'Murica, France, Britain or Sweden.

That is the cheapest looking 1911 I've ever seen

It's like some company saw Taurus and was like fuuuuuuuuck that's expensive, we could reduce quality and reduce price

Christ I mean you can still see the grind marks on the slide

Too much money, but give me some advice. I'd want something smaller so I can conceal it easily. Also are 3d printers any good at making them? Alternatives to metal? How about some design for a backyard pipe design?

I don't fear individuals on the level that I need a weapon. I'm confident in my abilities to deal with people and not have to use violence

one truck and one failed bomb the last 100 years or so is much better then countless gang murders, family disputes, robberies, school shootings, bombings, 9/11, police violence and much more..

Hope my fire extinguisher works then! Seriously you aren't going to scare me into worrying about fire or needing a gun. I told you already that I'm low risk for both things, as well as flooding, cancer, or anything else that I could sit and be anxious about.

> I don't has guz cuz I aint Skeerd a nufin
> assumes gun owners have guns cause of fear

Reasons I own in order of importance, I would probably be safe in assuming most gun owners own for the same reasons....

1) Because they are fun to shoot
2) Because I can
3) They hold value as an investment
4) Like any other tool I would rather have it if needed than be out of luck when i do, cops are janitors, only rarely do they "stop" a crime

Why would I want to just give away my wallet?

>you aren't going to scare me into worrying about fire or needing a gun

Translation

>You aren't going to convince me with facts

>I told you already that I'm low risk for both things

If people knew what was going to cause a house fire, they'd go ahead and fix it

id rather live in a civilized society then a modernised ok corral..

The vast majority of house fires are caused by cooking, just don't be an idiot.

>The vast majority of house fires are caused by cooking

Roughly 60%. That means 40% aren't, almost half

If you're a pussy who's scared of guns, just admit it. There's no real argument against having a 'just in case' gun

>4) Like any other tool I would rather have it if needed than be out of luck when i do, cops are janitors, only rarely do they "stop" a crime

i can agree with you on the police part, but if guns weren't readily available, crimes commited with guns could be far less?

>inb4 "all criminals buy them from the black market anyways"

probably the most organized of criminals but if it guns are legal for the public, the common thugs will too have an even easier time to get their hands on them no?

I have children, so there is an increased security risk and hassle of training them around the gun. I'm not interested in guns, I don't find shooting them very enjoyable, not because I am scared, but because it's just not fun for me. The only reason I would ever want a gun is for self defense, and I am at low risk to need to defend myself in that manner - it's that fucking simple.

>but if guns weren't readily available, crimes commited with guns could be far less

That's how we got people to stop drinking and doing drugs

So if something does happen, I trust you won't call the police, since they have guns

pussy
retard

Do you have problems with reading comprehension or no?

I'm uncertain as to how to properly say it, clearly I don't have a problem with gun ownership, as I outlined that I would own a gun if I felt I needed to. So it's not that I think guns are bad, clearly. Why would I hesitate to call the police if I needed to? Guns are useful tools of self defense and enforcement.

But you live in a place where 'guns aren't necessary', so why would you call the cops?

I'm saying you're a moron for not having at least A gun in a lockbox in your nightstand

drinking and drug habits can be fixed with proper education and a health care system that is accessible to everyone. id rather know that if i would break my leg or need a transplant there would be a small fee instead of needing to sell my house, car and family.

Beat me to it user!

Thank god requiring people to have permits (RX) to get narcotics really helped keep that out of the wrong hands, and of course the pot ban worked so well that even hearing of someone smoking pot is now unheard of /sarcasm

I'm saying your a reactionary for thinking you need a gun wherever you go.

If another murder happens in my area, the 2nd one in my lifetime, I'll agree that cops or guns would have helped in that situation. By your logic since anyone might commit a crime everyone should have a tank.

Yeah, if someone is going to pop into a crowded place and shoot it up, it would be better that they have some POS AR they bought from Wal-Mart that's going to jam every sixth round than a legit AK they'd get out of the trunk of Juan's car

A tank is not cost or carry efficient

You can spend $300-$400 and get a decent handgun. If you never need it, so what? If you need it once, it's paid for itself a million times over

Because I refuse to work. Otherwise I would have enough guns and ammo for me and my friends to go shooting every other day. And a badass PC. And another motorcycle...and probably a few side chicks to smash. I don't really go out or do anything aside from smoking free weed when I'm broke and don't have a job.