How are they chokers this season with 7/8 wins in a row?

How are they chokers this season with 7/8 wins in a row?

They're the only team that came close to catching up with Chelsea. If Tottenham choked, then what the fuck were the other 18 clubs doing that didn't even get to be in Chelsea's shadow?
They outperformed ManU, City, Arsenal and Liverpool by miles.

Also, I'm not a yid fan, it just baffles me how autistic Sup Forums is sometimes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c55-KbNcXKE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you don't win, you choke

Liverpool and City dropped too many points with draws.

Arsenal have just been shite all year.

Tottenham has been the most consistent club in both previous seasons.
the budget they ve spent and the big names they brought compared to chelsea could actually put them the most successfull club in BPL right now.

*For me they finished 2nd last year, but just didnt care when they realised they wont win the League so they dropped off.

The pressure was on and now they absolutely had to win their remaining games.

They get to within touching distance. Could have been one point behind.

And they blow it. They choked.

Every single club has been rightfully ridiculed when they underperformed: Arsenal, United, City, Liverpool. Even Chelsea got a bit of shit when they were having a rough time at the start of the season. They all managed to put up with it, why are Spurs fans so soft?

>one point behind

Ignoring the fact that Chelsea have a game in hand

>choking when you're never even in the position to win
you cunts don't know what choking is

>BPL
It's just PL, they've dropped the B and aren't sponsored now

They keep losing the pl because of meme teams

Yes and then the pressure is massive on Chelsea. Face it, they choked.

Spurs fans should be happy people consider them good enough to actually win things.

realistically there wasn't much of a chance of catching chelsea, you'd have had to hope for everton to get a result. 3 of chelsea's 4 games are against fucking middlesbrough, sunderland and watford (all at home)

It's the Britbongistani mindset. Rejoicing at someone's failure is more important and preferred to celebrating greatness and success.

There wouldn't even be a fucking title race for the last 2 seasons if it weren't for Spurs.

Same way people said Liverpool "choked" against City in 13/14 after winning 13 games in a row then getting beat by Chelsea

>Also, I'm not a yid fan, it just baffles me how autistic Sup Forums is sometimes.
Same. People are just contrarians. They shit all over moneybag oligarch teams but when a club tries to improve itself naturally people mock them. Spurs could potentially be a big player in English football with a net spend of £5m. When was the last time something like that happened?

>When was the last time something like that happened?

When leicester won the league last season

Being second place means you're the first one to lose.

I get the impression that Spurs fans will look back at these seasons as missed opportunities. City and United won't stay weak forever.

You just described /Sp

>Winning the league then fighting relegation
1 year doesn't count as becoming a big player in the English game

>Our only goal finish above Arsenal la

Top 4 is Our Everything - Arsenal

not arsenal fan lmao

>1 year doesn't count as becoming a big player in the English game

Rather live as a lion for a day than a sheep for a lifetime.

The irony is you probably mock Arsenal for celebrating top 4 finishes like it means everything, then try to look down on Leicester who have actually won a major trophy

Liverpool actually did choke though. They were in first place.

So winning 13 games in a row, then losing against the 3rd place team is choking now?

youtube.com/watch?v=c55-KbNcXKE

these are some weird arsenal fans la

I love butthurt spuds fans

Yes.

Yes, very good thread, yes... HOWEVER

Who came third in a two horse race?

Finishing above Spurs was all Arsecucks had to celebrate last year, in fact they got their own sticky.

What trophies have Spurs won? United won the league cup and can still win the EL

Spurs is a thoroughly unlikable club for me, from top to bottom. It's just kind of marked with shit from the past.

The "choking" is just a response to the mongoliid fans who actually believed in a title race, when actually the league ended a month early 2 seasons in a row.

They want to be a big and successful team but just can't get rid of their Loser Mentality

nope, the sticky is for spurs hilariously defeated 5-1 to already relegated newcastle and somehow finish 3rd

I dont think you understand what chocking means lad

And they have no trophies to show for it.

Spurs haven't won a single trophy in over 25 years. Spurs haven't won the league in almost 60 years.

Spurs are a wannabe big club. Spurs are losers. Spurs are a joke. Spurs choked.

you're doing god's work, user

Trophies are only for the fans and the players.
A team gaining more money than they spent as budget for their year is a successfull one and their owners are the happiest in Premier League.

Also, getting picked for the English NT could be considered enough for some players,that they are preferred over some 50 mill transfer.

Every team has a goal before the beginning of the season. Sadly I doubt Spurs one is to win the League, but top 4 finish instead sounds more realistic. They ve left Utd,City,Liverpool and Arsenal fighting for the other 2 spots.

>Trophies are only for the fans and the players

Obviously

We won a trophy every of last 6 decades. This is something just Man U can say too. And every football fan must admire the football Spurs are playing for last two seasons.
Not having a trophy still fucking sucks.

If you put Fergie's United in Tottenham's position they'd make sure they took the title race to the last day of the season

Yes doing well and then losing when the pressure is on is generally the accepted definition of choking