Daughters thread. Post your daughter, answer questions about her. Also, general incest bread

Daughters thread. Post your daughter, answer questions about her. Also, general incest bread

Other urls found in this thread:

g0pg.xyz/tor
irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/criminal-court/dublin-man-jailed-for-10-years-for-rape-and-abuse-of-his-twin-sisters-1.3267096
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How much for a night!!!???

Will she love my semen in her pussy???

Same girl OP? Your daughter?

How old is she?

Yes, recently turned 19

Nice. How long have you been masturbating to her?

Did I want to talk to you about your daughter. Have kik?

bump

What kind of lotion does she use?

Jesus I hope I have no daughters I don’t know how I will make it through her teens and twenties without doing some very terrible things

Like what do you think you are capable of?

you won't. biology kicks in.

I have a story
>be teenager
>store pics off my sisters camera
>nudes for boyfriend
>let’s just say she wasn’t 18
>fap to them many many times
>one day my dad uses my computer for some nonsense
>don’t really think about what I have saved
>he calls me up
>he found the nudes
>think my life is over
>he says I really shouldn’t have those pics
>that my sister is too young
>asked if I had permission
>tell him know
>he says he understands, and that I need to make sure I get rid of them because they are technically illegal.

So basically my dead thumbed through stolen nudes of his daughter that he knew I jerked off too and just said “make sure you delete them at some point”

I did eventually delete them when I was like 20 and in college and I got super paranoid about having underage nudes on my Pc

Tl;dr my dad was a total fucking bro

respect

OMFG DAD?!

Considering I listed after my sister for my whole life I would probably at a minimum perv on her forever and if I could fuck I don’t even think I’d heasitste

I don’t believe it because I have sexual desire towards my sister and I probably would towards my mom if she was attractive at all

>these shitty b8’s

His daughter wouldn’t respond here.

he said all kinds of things about how he'd fuck you in the previous thread, don't be harsh on him, it seems as if he loves you, and is a pretty good dad overall. matter of fact I'd be a good little girl if I was you, and work on daddy's cock

Ok so post pics of sister please.

Thought about fucking my step daughter many times. Too bad she lives overseas. Just turned 18 last year.

Love her arse...

This is a daughter thread bucko

It is. So post yours!

Get this step shit out of here

If you have a hot step daughter/sister and don’t fuck her you are an idiot

Hell if you have a hot sister/daughter and don’t fuck her you are an idiot but at least that is understandable

You have literally 0 reason not to rail this slut

I don’t have a daughter yet (thank god) and my actual sister had a son recently so I don’t have to worry about hot nieces either...for now

I'd fuck all your daughters in front of you. Ruining her holes and you cant do anything except watch her getting annihilated.

mmooooar

here is mine I am in mexico. what do you think? I installed a keylogger on her computer. So I go into all her accounts, she is quite a whore.
Very proud.

Cousin.
I've wanted to ravage her petite body for years.

How many times have you fapped to her?

You're a sorry excuse of a father, OP.

Kys you fucking degenerate.

I beat off into her dirty panties almost daily, it is heaven.

Post her little whore pics.

Please post,

I’m in he southwest us and maybe I’m crazy but I’m pretty sure casual incest is way common in mexican culture especially user cousins.

I think you could make progress amigo

nudes only if you tell me how you would fuck her with me watching.

Shia Labeouf

Serious question. How do you look at your daughter this way, knowing that you've totally annihilated any qualities that make you her father? You are her protector, and the one person who should be there to keep her from being taken advantage of or abused. How do you justify your actions knowing that you've totally failed her, and the job you had. I know 99% of this is BS, but seriously for the 1%, wtf is wrong with you? Shame on you, and I can only hope your daughters don't suffer too much due to your own selfishness, and degeneracy.

it is casual I have made a lot of progress, let her come home drunk a few times after I knew she would be with her boyfriend, and licked her pussy while she was passed out, while I jerked off. best nights ever.

I would live steam me fucking her in the asshole on twitch. I would send you the link

too many

>look at this low test beta faggot

B...but you c...can’t notice or appreciate a hot piece of young ass! It’s arbitrarily off limits to recognize the sexuality of relatives!

Everyone with hot realitives has these thoughts, if you don’t you are a faggot, have ugly relatives or you are lying. Maybe even lying to yourself.

If you have a hot relative do this mind experiment
>if she were x would I be attracted to her

There you go, it’s a socialized response and it has/had its reasons but in the modern world of good medical care, birth control and sexual liberation theee is literally 0 reason for incest to be taboo

tldr, I have my daughters panties in my nose, sorry.

My slutty daughter.

See

Age?

i would take her doggy style with her facing you as i ram my glorious rod in her fuckholes

Huge List of Darknet (TOR/Deep Web)

g0pg.xyz/tor

>>Hidden Websites 2018 !!!

be a lot more explict.
here is some inspiration.
whoever makes me cum with a good cum tribute, or great story, i will give you her facebook and watsapp info.
be nasty though I want to see her be a good slut.

Since what age?

You have a cool dad

shes 18 now.

Goddamn papi

You are a good man

Lol yeah, I’m sure he didn’t mind either, wouldn’t even be suprised if he saved them on a disk or flash drive or something

no no dump the nudes first, social media after

if you say so

freshly 18 and dumb as a rock, dates guys that have hot cars, big dicks, give her weed and booze, and does not use condoms, i buy her pills, also lives at home does not work so she is in bed all day hungover or passed out, goes out at night, perfect daughter.

Doesn’t answer my Q. But I get it.

Have you spied on her naked?

mother of god...moar? any nudes?

We need more fathers with your mindset.

You are mexican right? Can you make some more and send them up here to the states??

U r a bunch of 15 yo losers with this made-up histories...
Grown up, virgins.

ever bought her lingerie?

holy fuck more

>ywn make queso fresco from her milk

thank you I try, I love when she comes home drunk after being fucked, goes into the bathroom takes off her panties leaves them on the floor, goes to bed I go to the bathroom pick them up eat the cum and her puicy juice, and jerk off back into the panties, such a hot feeling her mom caught me once lol.

Have you inserted your benis in her vagene?

Wow she's hot

jesus both???

kek'd

Triggered

i dont have many pics for u sadly. most are bad quality

never seen her fully naked but in underwear. her legs are hilarious

>you have to be a virgin to like incest

What is with you people. Incest is literally the patrician fetish.

I imagine incest situations all the time during sex with women, sometimes they are a sister sometimes a mom and it keeps me hard as a fucking rock during sex

this /b uses to post all the time from the early days of /b to when he got locked up! just for all the noobes who think its a joke irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/criminal-court/dublin-man-jailed-for-10-years-for-rape-and-abuse-of-his-twin-sisters-1.3267096

Your dad 100% copied and fapped to those pics.

Little cuck for my tastes but please produce more sluts for the American market

I would grab her from behind and squeeze her neck while I finger her. Then while she's sucking my fingers I'd grab her clothes and tear them off and shove her against the wall. Then I'd grab her ass and spread it and finger it while I kiss her neck and make her moan. When she's wet I'd turn her around and start making out with her while I rub my cock between her thighs until she's begging me to fuck her

I actually dont fuck her mother that much anymore, cause I jerk all day everydy to her, also she cucks me pretty hard as well, so maybe no mre daughters, but this one is hot enough. I saw her blowing a guy in our backyard for some weed, then she came in and kissed me on the lips when she came in, diamonds.

>had hot step sister
>face was meh but tits and Ass were crazy banging
>we were talking before our parents hooked up
>they moved in
>parents going out of town
>taking smaller kids
>house to ourselves
>notice first morning a strange bottle of medicine being refrigerated
>has step sisters name on label
>look up medicine because nosey
>herpes treatment medicine
>she has herpes
>confirm it over the years by listening to her fights w bfs
>they usually hold a grudge bc she gave them heroes
>ABORT ABORT ABORT
>dodged a bullet by the skin of my scrotum

Pic unrelated

>into hot teenage and grown relatives
>equivalent to molesting and raping underage siblings

Kys

>hilarious

What’s that now?

irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/criminal-court/dublin-man-jailed-for-10-years-for-rape-and-abuse-of-his-twin-sisters-1.3267096

Yeah, of course

I fear I will not, she has a taste for thick cocks from what I know, and I am very thin and small down there, also I can barely get hard lol, true cuck here.

Are her chest edges super difficult?

will try.

Who wouldn’t ?? If I was in his shoes I wouldn’t of said a word and I would find ways to get more wins

Wrong word. my english isn't too good

moar. what a girl. hook me up.