Have you ever smoked moonrocks Sup Forums? What's it like?

Have you ever smoked moonrocks Sup Forums? What's it like?

hit or miss, it depends on the company thats selling them. ive never seen moon rocks like that in the pic in a legal state though

Nothing special

they dont usually burn properly. youre better off buying the elements separately and just smoking a bowl conservatively topped with both

Why not just have kif, bud and hash then mix them yourself?
What's the advantage of having them pre-pressed?
I don't get this, it seems gimmicky.

I've heard people shit their pants over them but I think it's just hype. Not that it wouldn't get you high, but a boy can only get so high before he just gets uncomfortable and tired

It's alright but like others said, it can be a bit gimmicky. Really depends where you get it from, quality yada yada. Tried it once, loaded into a bong w/ screen, got super high but if given a choice I'd just dab or mess with concentrates at that point.

It's just a novelty. Most dispensaries in Colorado don't even carry it because it's nonsense. It's like buying a $500 bottle of whiskey. It still tastes like shit and gets u drunk

Is that like a pot nugget or what?

In my experience they are nothing more than the sum of their parts, except you lose control of what goes into the bowl once you buy this "packaged" product. I prefer to get some flower I like, find a hash I like, mix it all together in a bowl with some kief from my grinder and I'm good to go; I can adjust the ingredients/ratios to my will. With the moonrocks, it's all rolled into one and you can choose only to smoke more or less of it. I also find they stick to everything, even worse than regular wax.

Simply put, they're a fun gift or something to try, but there are better ways to get the kind of high they offer.

Such a retarded gimmick. Oil > flower

smoldering disappointment

Yeah, They are cannabis flower buds rolled in hash oil rolled in kief.

Weed is for niggers

Don’t be such a fuddy duddy

My boy is big in this industry and he told me they use their shit tier or old weed to get rid of it

>t_d to Sup Forums to Sup Forums.
(You)
Pic related.
>Swallowing pills.

This... I smoked a "b legit" yesterday. 2 blunts put together to make a giant blunt. I filled it with types of weed, some 92 micron hash, kief, and plant of oil. Rolled that shit up... I smoked that fucker all day and must have taken like 5 naps. Shit was dank.

BURN IT

Additionally to this, wouldn't it make more sense the other way around? With the weed outside to vape then burn/melt the inside.

Holy shit. That must be expensive as fuck.
What was the last time they send astronauts to the moon? 69?
Niggas must be billionaries

I live in England, never heard of anyone even smoking them here, let alone selling.
Dabs/shatter only because a big thing in this country the past year or so.

You could make these yourself tbh, seems like a bad way to smoke the materials.