I don't smoke, I don't drink alcohol, and I don't do drugs. I don't have any sexually transmitted diseases...

I don't smoke, I don't drink alcohol, and I don't do drugs. I don't have any sexually transmitted diseases. I have never been married before in my entire life. I don't have any tattoos on my body. I don't wear nose rings, lip rings, or tongue rings. I don't wear artificial nails or nail polish. I don't wear contact lenses. I don't go to parties, bars, or clubs. I don't grind on guys or drop it down low and bring it up slow. I don't twerk or swing on poles. I don't wear thongs. I don't strip or give guys lap dances. I don't call guys on the phone to have phone sex. I am not a gold digger. I don't make out with guys in public. I don't rough play with guys. I don't wear high heel shoes and revealing clothes with an intention of getting guys to check me out. I like to dress decent like a lady because I respect myself. I don't follow the crowd or try to fit in. I like to follow my own lead and stand out anong my peers. I don't hang around bad friends. I am not pressured by my peers because I know right from wrong and I try to stay out of trouble. I remained true to myself. I like myself just the way I am. I will never change myself for anyone. I am not materialistic and I wear what I can afford. I am content with what I have. I know that I have made the right choices in my life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zN8gqXaAxec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DM me.

Nobody cares

You sound really fucking boring.

You sound boring.

Sounds like potentially a good woman. Much like what I thought I had in my only wife. Unfortunately, she eventually changed into more of a gold-digger who saw what other women had and became jealous of it.

Tits or gtfo

zzzz

Kids?

tits & timestamp or you are the perfect example of a completely wasted genetic makeup.

"I know right from wrong"
>posts on Sup Forums

bullshit. you made a threat in Sup Forums, which proves that most of the stuff you wrote is a lie.

Want to talk?

Translation: I'm a 400 lb cat lady

I don't smoke, I don't drink alcohol, and I don't do drugs. I don't have any sexually transmitted diseases. I have never been married before in my entire life. I don't have any tattoos on my body. I don't wear nose rings, lip rings, or tongue rings. I don't wear artificial nails or nail polish. I don't wear contact lenses. I don't go to parties, bars, or clubs. I don't grind on guys or drop it down low and bring it up slow. I don't twerk or swing on poles. I don't wear thongs. I don't strip or give guys lap dances. I don't call guys on the phone to have phone sex. I am not a gold digger. I don't make out with guys in public. I don't rough play with guys. I don't wear high heel shoes and revealing clothes with an intention of getting guys to check me out. I like to dress decent like a lady because I respect myself. I don't follow the crowd or try to fit in. I like to follow my own lead and stand out anong my peers. I don't hang around bad friends. I am not pressured by my peers because I know right from wrong and I try to stay out of trouble. I remained true to myself. I like myself just the way I am. I will never change myself for anyone. I am not materialistic and I wear what I can afford. I am content with what I have. I know that I have made the right choices in my life.

Probably a raging autisté

No. I'm busy living my life. Growing spiritually, intellectually, physically and emotionally. My time is precious and I cannot waste it on Sup Forums miscreants.

I am 5'8 and weigh 135lb.

Here is my picture.

Butthole pic?

>I don't drink alcohol, and I don't do drugs.
Eh, that can happen to the best of us. Just keep on trying.

Get. The. Fuck. Off. My. Board. Normie.

If this isn't bullshit, I'd love to meet up. I'm in Tampa.

TITS OR GET THE FUCK OFF OF MY BOARD YOU FAT GREASY FAGGOT

Sup Forums approved

this fucking generation, that's why we will be breed out by niggers, spics and arabs

sounds to good to be true..

>dont wear contact lenses

Hows that bad?

But op, are you cute?

>I literally have zero personality

You forgot to include "I don't fit anywhere outside the autism spectrum" you judgemental cunt.

zZZzZZzZZzZZzZzZzZzz go and do something fun/meaningful/incredible first and then post it, we dont need your kind who always play safe, and do nothing with his time, grow some "balls: bitch, fucking normie piece of shit.

Too bad you weigh 300 lbs though

No some people just like to actually live life a little and not worry about coming across as a fucking angel.

no one cares

Every woman is either a slut or deep inside wanted to be one, you are not fooling anyone, any girl in a situation which she could suck Chad's dick would do without hesitation, you are probably too ugly to do it.

Fuck all womyn.

underrated post
/thread

i like that image

Why do you feel special for doing just normal things? Do you think that because you are not a whore you deserve some kind of prize? I'm living my shitty life alone as man, nobody is surprised that I'm not sucking loads of cocks or gold digging some poor asshole.

Let me tell you my story OP

It all started when I was born as a pink flamingo at a dinner party for shrimp puffs and bagels. It was behind the disco machine and my mother, who is made up of 100% quality steel toed afrodenture scented corn flakes, had an adendum. And she spray onto me like a fire the lust I could not purge from my swallow sorn eyes that I too nay was a barbeque. These eyes that took one quick look at a silver and followed jepardy. Verily I say unto you, if you follow with meth and dine in steak, not a single man will cross you. No one will own you. You'll be free like a breath swayed in the trees over a jungle of forests beyond columbus clouds and earth jack cracks like a bumbling oaf who straddled his siren that screamed a storm of apples and voldurgiests the pledge I would make to this day that you in fact, are gay. Faggot.

lots of text op but I don't see any tits with a timestamp so can't really see any reason to give a fuck

Islams a bitch

Let's get married.

>I am not a gold digger
All women are, you simply didn't have the option or else you would be on a guy's dick to get his resources.

Came here to post this. OP sounds like a boring prude.

Just die already.

booooooooooooooooooooriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

youtu.be/zN8gqXaAxec

kek

Uh, okay? I mean, who cares?

I'm going to outlive all of you. You know why?