You losers will never know the feeling of making a woman cum with just your words

You losers will never know the feeling of making a woman cum with just your words

totally had nothing to do with how hard she was flicking her bean anyway or anything

Because of me, and only thinking about what I said

lol... can we please see how fat this bitch is. Please.

Obliged

the shit you're texting her is pretty cringe, bro

>you losers will never know the feeling of meeting a woman who was abused as a child
I have and its not pretty m8

Ah, I remember being 16. Nowadays I avoid that stuff because it's a waste of time. I might as well just go to her house and fuck her.

really because she liked it

she's coming over tomorrow night with a friend

>she totally liked it, i made her cum like 3 times
how's freshman year of high school going?

kek'd

stay mad samefag virgins

kek this thread didn't go as OP planned it would

She's fucking sexy. Any nudes?

OP here, I'm rock hard at how jealous you fags are actually

Not even jealous. You're intention with this thread was to be a chad and brag but instead all the replies are just shitting on you and I find it hilarious

stay mad because the most action you'll ever get is over the phone, OP.

I wouldn't expect any other reaction to my bragging, doesn't mean the jealousy isn't transparent af

>y-you guys are just jealous...
OP beta faggot confirmed

Also your*

stay salty virgin :^)

>believes women who fake orgasms while fucking are really having an orgasm while talking.

Women are more imaginative than visual when it comes to sexting, words work well

(((You)))
/thread

Ive known what thas like since i was 13 and found kik. KYS OP

Been there done that, fuck off

how does it feel that you'll never be there to do it in person because you're an internet-addicted beta?

OP, surely you're just trolling us all when you're saying that this is a huge accomplishment, right?

Not saying it's an accomplishment just trolling betas

Is that the putrid stench of unthruth and homosexuality I smell?

/thread. loll'd hard

Your sexting game is on the lvl of a 15 y/o man, fuk off

I already know the feeling. I've done it.

A fucking llama

100% she's sitting on the couch wearing an oversized T-shirt watching netflix

Holy shit, are you pathetic.

women with a hitachi, maybe. if you think any person male or female just orgasms from words you are a virgin idiot.

Hey Retard, I meant for flicking the bean

My gf has a fetish for thirsty virgins, you have no idea how many of you guys have made her cum with your words.

Yea totally just netflix and an oversized tee

Holy shit dude, Op is pathetic as fuck lmao.

oh, well you said it in a thread about how some virgin sperglord thinks he makes women come with his words. so maybe learn how to communicate if you want to change the context.

She’s fucking with you, she’s not actually flicking the bean.

Hey Retard you're talking to OP

oh, so you're the stupid faggot. You are 15, right? jesus this is cringy.

eww, that's a man.

You are so pathetic the fact you are so proud of this is embarrassing I have like 3 sluts I could get to fuck themselves on camera and call me daddy and I'm 20 and don't even have a job

lol

the difference is in whether you can get them to come over when you tell them to

That's an oversized sweatshirt. worse than an oversized T. also pretty sure that hand is curled up like that because he is grabbing his package and pretending to be a girl.

If you're trying to get me to drop a pussy pic you're going to have to try harder

Not really mate I mostly go to their place get my dick wet then spend the rest of the time convincing her I'm leaving because I have shit to do instead because she's a cum dumpster nothing else. You're a loser mate if this is even real she is sitting with her friends laughing at the cringey stuff you're saying

sure you do

Lol you have to go to their houses because you have no job and probably live in a shithole

....1988 world series champs hoodie?

This thread is just one large Kek

lot of estrogen flying around

No if you weren't a beta you would know if you have more than one chick in rotation you never have sex at your own place. I'm positive now you're larping and you're a virgin.

The fact you thing that's something's I would lie about shows how bad you're with women

nigga why tf not? I'm not busting my ass to bother going out for pussy when I can get delivery

MY WIFE EATS ANTS

Mate you're a virgin 100%. A chick can smell the sex in the room unless you're a limp dick faggot like you who couldn't get a girl wet if you threw her in a river

hahahahah what? sex doesn't make your room permanently reek if you wash your sheets like a grown-up
you must fuck some stanky puss
and besides all of my girls know it's not exclusive

>just your words
>she was masturbating

gg

nobody gives a fuck if you lose your virginity at 16/17, you're still a fucking fag gtfo

Yeah I will. Every time a girl cums while I'm fucking her, I shout FUCKING CUM, CUNT and they always do, so I think my words have that power.

You're full of shit mate you're a virgin it's obvious. If you reverse image search those pics they are all over the internet you sad cunt

I kek'd at this

So we're just pulling shit out of our asses now?

Yeah that guy you're messaging is pulling the butt plug out his ass after talking to you

>You losers will never know the feeling of making a woman cum with just your words

I used to have a friend online who I would chat with while she was at work. I'd message her all sorts of nasty stuff and if she was in the mood, she'd lock her office door and pull the blinds. She'd then turn on her cam and get herself off on my dirty talk.
Wasn't ugly but not a babe. Fat with fat tits and would show it all on cam.
Had no reason to lie about me making her cum so I believe her.
Miss those days.

dubs of truth

If you're not going to drop a pussy pic, you're going to have to try harder to convince us that you aren't just baitfagging

This guy actually believes he's unique because he sexts

are you fucking serious lol

Not op, did reverse image search. No matches. Sounds like your salty. OP is still a faggot though.