Why'd she do it Sup Forums? Why'd she allow her husband to do it and participate in it?

Why'd she do it Sup Forums? Why'd she allow her husband to do it and participate in it?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/california-da-couples-abuse-12-kids-torture-52455895
nixle.us/9TFYK
nyheder.tv2.dk/udland/2018-01-18-far-og-mor-elskede-disneyland-men-deres-13-boern-laa-i-laenker-om-natten
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I’m going to say religion.

Who is she?

yeah shit didn't think about that.

The mother of the 12 kids held captive and tortured with minimal nourishment in Ferris, CA

Oooh, those people. I'm gonna guess this user got it right

mental health problems?

same thing happened to her

Same, some women have fucked up parents and they become fucked up parents. My grandmother treatedy mom like a slave and hated all women. My mom is kinda fucked up but my sister and I are pretty okay. Other than I have no desire to have children.

deep

Did she make an official statment on the whole thing. Does anyone know why she actually did it. Its a pretty retarted thing to do and Im sure even religion wouldn't make you stoop that low

Why?
>More insane behaviour from people who believe in a big man in the sky, boats with each and every creature on it, zombies who walk on water.......
The real question in "Why not?"

The thing about crazy is if you understand it, tag, your it.

No she hasnt said anything. Tho police say that they couldnt provide any sort of sembelance of a loghical reason for what they did, lots of crazy rambling that get interupted halfway by some other crazy rambling. Kinda like listening to trump on a bad day.

How old were the kids? They must be pretty fucked up. Feel bad for them

she looks like the master mind

Listen up you fuckin keks, she did nothing wrong, because her God told her and her husband they were doing God's work, now go read the Bible.

Religion causes most problems in the world.
2-29

toss that in there

religion....

>29
How does a 29 year old put up with that

Everyone is saying theyre religious weirdos but there is absolutely no proof of that yet. Some people are just mentally ill.

Its Perris

29 year old weight 82 pounds...

That was the only way they knew I imagine. A lot of 'em might end up imprisoning their kids like that

They have been checked and they apparently dosen't suffer from any mental problems what so ever. The childrens grandparents suggest it happened because of religion.

She might have, and probably has been, treated like that her entire life.
I've read on here that they did lot's of messed up things to them besides the starving and chaining to furniture. Like forcing the kids to watch as they themselves ate, only allowed them to wash once a year, didn't let them play, beat them, etc.
They're all messed up in the head, some way or another.

I think some of them might, maybe the 29 year old seeing as around a third of their life theyve spent locked up. The 2 year old, not so much. I doubt theyll even be affected so much. Shits just fucked up

>Bail was set at $9,000,000.00 each
Press F to pay respects

Its kinda sad beacuse the pace at which the internet is at means this story and everything surroding it will be forgotten within a couple of weeks.

I thought it was $12 million each
>abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/california-da-couples-abuse-12-kids-torture-52455895

wrong
nixle.us/9TFYK

Where are the uncensored pics of kids Sup Forums?

There arnt any. Even if there were thats fucked up.

there are plenty of their family photos without blurred faces floating around the internet, you're fucking stupid

Which one escaped?

Here

free advertising for Elvis

Putting my money on this one

>Adults

that's fucking creepy to be honest. They all have the same creepy haircuts

caught in a trap

Nope too old, was the 17 yo

Thought I saw somewhere Thing 8

cant walk out

cause i love you too much baby

Oldest kid they have was the 29 yo son. The girls are younger

roll for your waifu

>not numbering them by their shirts

rolin

I'd guess this too, religious people do the truly fucked up shit in the world.

imokwiththis.jpg

yeah i know i know I'll do a new one tomorrow.

They just want an insanity plea.
Crazy, I know.

shes a win

You had yesterday if not longer since this isn't oc

Poor souls

suck my balls and roll

I'm guessing it began with financial issues. 13 kids aren't cheap. So they probably began feeding them less and trying to cut corners with them to save money. Then they probably realized that they enjoyed it. Then from there it just got worse and worse

Just a guess though. Crazy people are crazy

Keep on tipping

Wait so they had them all chained in a dungeon or something, but took them out for family group photos?

Did they have a home schooling exemption or something? Where was the truancy officer on this one?

Yeh its pretty fucked up.

Some of the girls dont look half bad. Shame they probally have mental disorders now.

Yeah their address was set up as home school with dad as principal

FYI it is the girl on the far right that is 29 years old.

Kek

At least the baby looks healthy.

FYI, she isn't

Based on how decent the youngest two girls look, it seems like a pretty good example of why it is important to maintain a proper diet. You will fuck yourself up and age yourself 6000 years if you don't eat right

Also gimme 4

Yeah, jesus

According to the news outlets she is

So atheist countries like North Korea have fewer problems?

Which ones? The ones I've read stated the son was the oldest

Ok, here's the theory. Parents couldn't cope with the idea of their kids growing up and eventually becoming independent adults. Give them very little food to stunt their growth and keep them locked up and disgusting to make sure they never leave.

>most

Looks like good vacations tbh

How the fuck do you take 12 fucking kids to Disney land/World?!
I can't even take my 4 kids to the Disney Store!

We know you loved Vegas m8

Because if they fuck up they get chained up

jesus holds their hands

"Den ældste datter - en pige på 29 år - vejede 37 kilo."

Translated: The oldest daughter - a girl of 29 - weighed 37kg.

The scource - nyheder.tv2.dk/udland/2018-01-18-far-og-mor-elskede-disneyland-men-deres-13-boern-laa-i-laenker-om-natten

And they have their information from Stanley Sniff and the police in Riverside County.

It is a Danish media outlet.

Not trusting that shit. It's the son who is 29 & 37kilo

Logical

The would walk in one line, with the mother in the front and the dad behind them.

Then don't

But where is your media outlet, that states the opposite?

Sweet! That's a dozen well-trained and new submissives on the California market!

for teh lulz

How many are potatoes?

Jennifer is the oldest. Their t-shirts are numbered by age.
Some user made me realize something when he said that the story tore at his heart, especially when he looked at her. She was the first one it happened to and then she watched it happen again and again and again to her siblings.
I wish they had not experience what they have.

I expect half the reason the kids were fed so badly is so they could save money for vacations

Looking at those pics from disneyland/the wedding vow renewals, those are probably the only moments of anything close to happiness that those kids have had

Some where in all that..was some massive incest.

That's all malnutrition. Sadly he never sexually abused them and recorded it to leak

Holy, fuck no wonder they kept their kids locked up. Fucking CHUDs!

Holy fuck, someone shoop a gun on the one just to right of Elvis