What the FUCK is happening to Taylor Swift Sup Forums?

What the FUCK is happening to Taylor Swift Sup Forums?

Like, srsly

it's about fucking time she gained some weight. i love it when girls are around 140-150. give me a little bit of jiggle.

She made fusion with Adele

How she looks today

bump

Thicc TayTay gets me hard

fuck, the best thing she had going for her was her lithe figure. first rhianna now her? fuck our shitty modern appetites and diet

Probably either had a pregnancy in secret, or got dumped by a guy that made her cum and started eating a lot instead of looking for a new bf.

She lurked too much

getting older, taylor swift is a M2F trans, now that he (she) is starting to age beyond teenage years the man inside is starting to show

w t ffffffffff

She's going through a Taylor Shift.

that has to be shopped

Who the fuck cares besides trap lovers?

What's wrong with it?

Her best days are long gone...next pop tart please

It looks like she's begun eating her feelings rather than writing songs about them.

user here is right.

Taylor not so swift

it makes an extremely attractive woman unattractive. Just because we have become conditioned to accept people being overweight does not make it right. I pretty much dismiss anything that anyone overweight says. If you are unable to maintain your body in a physically fit condition, there are obviously flaws in your personality and mentality.

She looks a lil thicker so fkn what faggot

Sup Forums is full of trap lovers. that's a lot of people.

Absolutely this

This guy gets it, no other valid opinions than his

Yeah, fat fuckerZ make me sick

the real Taytay died last month. Hastily replaced with a body double but the double didn't have time to lose the excess weight. She'll be back down to the normal weight in a month or two

You do realize that Taylor Swift today would be considered a bit too skinny when your grandparents were young? It's all fashion. Your opinion and sexual preference is 100% based on fashion only you're stuck on the PREVIOUS fashion. Today it's thicc all the way to the point that women get ass implants to look fat.

flat tay was the hottest taytay

She has a double chin...

Nothings wrong with her.....I just got her pregnant thats all.

Call me Kevin Cheddarline yo

QUEEN THICC SWIFT

Thing is my grandad don't own my dick, that nigga doesn't have an opinion on what I think is attractive

bullshit. absolute bullshit.