I'm fucking depressed as fuck. I need a new fucking hobby...

I'm fucking depressed as fuck. I need a new fucking hobby. I'm 28 and everything I do makes me depressed and I suck at everything.

Please help

Exercise. Improve your body and improve your mind at the same time. Go outside.

shitposting
it's what I do when really desperate, the other stuff you have to keep building slowly, I'm still in the shit as you and am 26

Study philosophy.
Sounds like you should start with Albert Camüs

>I'm fucking depressed as fuck

Dude, Cheer the fuck up. Stop being such a sad bitch boy. A hobby isn't going to help you. Your happiness is determined by your mindset, not some hobby or skill. Right now, youre mentally fucked, and thats why you're depressed. A hobby isn't going to fix that. You need a different perspective on life.

Or you can just kill yourself. No one is going to miss you, and nothing will be different without you.

Or you can enjoy the life you have and try to have fun while you're here.

Whatever you do, just stop bitching, and man the fuck up.

If you really suck at everything you would be great at at least one thing. If you catch my drift.

>improve your mind
>excercise
kek

I read and play video ames on my free time i never did understand why people are sad when they dont accomplish anything note worthy let others do it while you enjoy a nice book or video ame you could even work out or build models do something to amuse yourself with. Also do you work? if not try for a part time job it makes you feel less worthless and its easy.

excersize, it's impossible to suck at lifting weights.
just don't hurt yourself in the process

Learn to fly

I'M LEARNING TO FLY
NA NA NA NA NA
BUT I AIN'T GOT WINGS
COMING DOWN
NA NA NA NA NA
IS THE HARDEST THING

some kind of genius

But exercise does improve brain function and efficiency. I mean, it won't raise your IQ, but still.

Be grateful for what you do have.

Clean your room daily

Build positive routines

Sleep at 8:30pm and Wake Up at 4:30am

Excersise immediately after waking up, a hard sweaty workout

Cut out refined sugar and shit food

See how you feel

have you considered be a nigger?

Make being depressed your hobby

Now, I'm just a dumbass gravedigger. But I've learned a few things for the people I meet. Go do things. Any things. Go mud-skiing in Bangladesh if that tickles your fancy. Fuck a hooker and make her dress up like Danny Devito. Buy a silly hat. Take up tapdancing. People either die regretting things they never did, or they die thinking "Hey, I had a good time."

nigga what

>Depressed?
>Why won't you just cheer up?
Get out son. You know nothing.

This. Will seriously improve confidence, motivation and your mood. It's hard to stick to, but well worth it. And one problem I have is when I can't stick to something when I'm trying to get out of a bout of depression is that I use it as fuel to bash myself due to my shitty will power and convince myself that I'm worthless. Dont let this happen. Remind yourself of the end goal. When you lose sight of it, you're motivation drops and you quit. Stay focused, user.

This, user.