Meet Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, and Rose Granger-Weasley!

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-36424069
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WUZ

WIZARDS

Fantasies of retarded people. Can't have the real thing must pretend a shitskin can achieve anything.

Fucking black magic

BLEACHED

y doe

AYO AYO AYO AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*swings from Quidditch hoop*

HOL UP

*steals from Gringott's*

None of them look anything like the characters they are supposed to be playing. At least wear a wig or dye your hair.

Im on mobile, someone post the nogwarts webm.

>bleached
>the daughter is still 12pm type o' dark

The girl isn't mixed
Ron is a cuck

Cuz, affirmative action deluxe.

Fuck this shit, I'm going to write my own story about wizards and its not going to be full of niggers.

Like those Jewish goblins at Gringotts would let that happen.

For what purpose?

YOU BE SAYIN

*smokes flesh-eating slug repellent*

SUM FINNA

*gets chased by aurors*

WE WUZ WYZYRDS N SHEEEEIT?

Eh. The only one that really looks appalling is the mum. Hermuninny looks the nerdy part.

Sup Forums will never recover from this

She's going to wind up fucking Harry and Ginny's kid, isn't she?

J K Rowling is a liberal sell out who has done everything she can to cover up the fact that all seven books only had like two black characters and only straight couples.

She has some website where she essentially updates the sex and race of everyone after the fact at the request of Tumblr. Pottermore or something.

Thanks Geert

Christ, even british niggers are uglier than average

Meet Kyle Scatliffe. He plays the character of Enjolras in the Les Miserables musical in America. Les Miserables is set in France in the late 1700s and early 1800s. The character Enjolras is nicknamed Apollo after the greek god because Enjolras is "Very handsome with blonde wavy hair" just like Apollo.

Somehow I am more disgusted by this fagget Ron figure.

Remember her saying she imagined Dumbledore to be gay?

looks great 2bh senpai - i hope there are like southern black witches and wizards in the new hp film(s). african and african american sprituality is really interesting.

Fliptheshizzlependo

>we're all entitled to our opinions but I don't think you should express yours since it is 2016

WHAT THE FUCK?

Can't wait to see some black magic

They made Hermione black?
Fucking Joke Rowling

After the fact, yeah. It was one of those things that just kind of "fit" but she didn't say it until years later when someone asked.

Some characters are poly, bi, and I think she even made one transgender. None of this is in the books though, so I don't give a shit what she says. If she wanted to push an agenda she should have done it before publishing.

It's all her trying to appeal the Tumblr teenage girl crowd that will still bother to buy her shit in my opinion.

black people are natural born wizards, their melanin protects thm from harmful spells that would kill whitey

what the fucccckkkkk

it's real, holy shit fuckkkkk noooooooo

bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-36424069

This.

Looting with the invisibility cloak.

those are some ugly fuckers

the daughter looks like a fucking loomis cartoon or something

This is a joke right

Won't need an invisibility cloak in the dark m8

It all boils down to "I never said the character wasn't, so it's possible"

She never wrote that Harry wasn't a member of the Aryan Brotherhood or an active member of the KKK, so he could very well Sieg Heil and string black Hermione up in a tree

It's real. Rowling is planning for trannies and non-hetero couples too.

>well i never said that dumbledore DIDNT molest kids at hogwarts for the whole time he was there

Fucking mudbloods.

Voldemort did nothing wrong.

>inb4 voldemort is an aryan cis male

HAHAHA JUST FUCK MY CHILDHOOD UP SENPAI

Ancient Egyptian wizards have passed their advanced pyramid magiks down to the modern African individual

Excerpt from new book:
"The Jamalian Jaqualius waved hir wand and said "dickus mutilatus!" and suddenly hir became a shir.
"Look mister Shekelforth, it worked!" shir said in a now squeaky voice. "Oy, of course it woiked, Shekelonian wizards have incredibly high IQ's!" Shekelforth said.
Shekelforth reached under his magic yarmulke and pulled forth his wand. "Goodus Goyim!" He said as he waved his wand. Jamalian noticed shir coinpurse was now empty."

this made me snort and fart at the same time
i am laughing so hard my eyes are watering

Did Rowlings ever comment on this or will future versions of the book merely revise this?

Or is the picture a troll?

Says the land of the Abos.

given leftist track record, probably revise it or attempt to

Pommies seem to love their shitskin immigrants. Would you mind taking some coons?

>Hogwarts will now be set on a Compton ghetto
Check dem wands out nigga
*pumps you with lead*
yea avada kedavra bitch
we wuz magician now

I heard the SJW argument is "White (with shock)" as a literary tool.

They have a harder time explaining away her white parents but the primary defence is adoption,.

my wife's daughter

what's this about?

would not be surprised.
he is portrayed as pale as the fucking moon in the movies.
leave it to juden to connect the two.

What timeline am I in and how do I get back to mine? Black Hermione just doesn't make sense.

The mum is Hermione.