JUST

JUST

Americans are welcome to laugh.

Other urls found in this thread:

glasgowlive.co.uk/news/glasgow-news/police-scotland-welcomes-fantastic-response-11405064
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>designated offices
>surrender campaign

>surrender campaign

Wew lad. Fuckin hell

Rly makes you think.

>don't remove from bag in the office.

Why isn't everyone's submitting 3 ft long paper mache penises?

KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK

This would be considered pathetic in Australia

you're fucked, mate

BIN UP YOUR BB GUNS LADS

what about newyorkers?

>designated surrendering offices

>Surrender campaign

>Air weapon
This would be illegal because it's too powerful for your nany state. Bongs have to some of the most insane accuracy because their air guns can barely kill rabbits and squirrels.

This isn't even funny

were British people that dangerous before they banned anything harmful?

What is it with this licensing meme, bongbros? Having never been to the U.K., and being far too lazy to look it up, it just sounds like you need a license to actually do anything at all in the kingdom.

I've heard of TV licenses, for example... and now this stuff too. It sounds like they are just taking away your rights and holding them ransom with licensing fees.

I mean yeah, perhaps access to TV isn't a right. But you get my point...

A FUCKING SURRENDER CAMPAIGN

>oi ya cheeky slags wot the fark are yas doin wif vem guns!? vis is bwi'en not farking yooessayy ya wankas!

It can only get worse at this point.

>This would be considered pathetic in Australia

>Assistant Chief Constable Mark Williams revealed the number of weapons handed in to the 72 designated stations from Lerwick to Stranraer in the first week alone is 2301.

>He said: "This is a fantastic start to the three week campaign. It's great to see so many weapons being handed in and I'd like to thank responsible members of the public for surrendering them.

>2301

>welcoming response

JUST

m8 pls, Sweden? really cunt?

besides I've got plenty of guns including pistols which are forbidden in Britain

I wish I could laugh at this. But this just makes me feel sad.

>air weapon
>designated
>surrender campaign

TYRANNY RISING

glasgowlive.co.uk/news/glasgow-news/police-scotland-welcomes-fantastic-response-11405064

pls respond im curious

The worst part? Those weapons won't be sold, refurbished, or recycled.

They crush and bury them.

>strokes ar lovingly

Are the criminals handing them in. Or just the law abiding citizens?

Air guns require a license in Australia, you if anyone should know this.

Please note this is just Scotland. The dildo goes deeper there.

If I recall correctly, North Ireland has some pretty good firearm laws?

I know that story first hand mate.

If it weren't for John Howard I'd have a couple of M16s, AKs, Lee-Enfields, Henry-Martinis, Winchesters, Brownings, colts, Smith & Wessons, everything from .22 to 44 magnum in pistols and of particular interest, a Tommy gun, a Bren gun and a Boys anti-tank rifle. they're all gone now, forever.

You yanks don't know how good you lot have it.

Yeah and?

I have REAL guns, not toys.

DESIGNATED
SURRENDER
STATION

[spoiler]who am I kidding my cuck island isn't any better[/spoiler]

-"OI MATE, A FOKIN CAP GUN, YA CUNT?
THATS FOKIN 2O YEARS IN THE SLAMMER YA BELLEND."

-"AH, WHAT'S THIS? A FOKIN BUTTER NOIFE? HOW ABOTU WE MAKE IT LOIFE, YA CHEEKY NOB?"

I forgot the video, some old guy was being interviewed about that, he seemed on the verge of tears because he had some real collectibles and they took em'

was probs my grandad

>This would be considered pathetic in Australia

Is a rather moronic statement, is all I'm saying.

Is it illegal or bad form to post a picture of your rifles and say "cone get em redcoats" with my real twitter? I only have a real twitter.

Australia's gun laws are shit.

Britain's are worse.

Is the point I was trying to make.

Got it?

>black polythene

That's awfully specific

I'll share my measly collection with you, distant gunbro.

lol? he had grey hair kinda balding, short trimmed beard, I guess that's all grandpa's

sorry that happened
you ever hold the weapons before they were snatched?

unfortunately not, my granddad lived pretty far out and I only got to shoot his shotguns and that was after '96.

thanks, bro. my collections growing but with our current laws I won't ever have any machine guns.

that fucking feel when

The TV license isn't like a gun license its really just meant to be a tax that pays for the BBC. If you don't watch TV you don't have to pay it. If you do then you have to pay it to fund the TV its just a tax (I'm not saying its fair just that is what it is).