If you had a time machine what would you do?

If you had a time machine what would you do?

Prevent the fall of the byzantine empire.

Cheer up Hitler so he wouldnt give up painting.

Go back and live with the Romans

buy as many microsoft and google shares as i could and sell them at their peak

Kick my dad in the balls and become a different person.

Kill carl Marx and/or George Soros

Go back and kill biblical Abraham to stop the Jewish plague at its source.

How to make Germany win WW1? They just wanted to displace the eternal anglos as the primary influence over Europe. It was supposed to be the war to end all wars. WW2 is when shit got insane.

Go back an sabotage Microsoft and Google.

kill muhammad, pain be upon him.

go back ~1.5 years so i can get into med :(
law is so difficult lmao. science would've fit me better

Save JFK.

Die instantly because the Earth has traveled millions of miles and I'm now in outer space.

Kill Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels.

Probably prevent Trayvon and Mike Brown from getting shot. Now before you get all crazy and say a good nigger is a dead nigger etc. Think about it, BLM wouldn't have existed and reach a prime without those two incidents. I'm black but I personally believe those two incidents really fucked up a lot for the black community, I'm aware that both of them were awful people and I'm not defending them or anything, it's just with the recent activity going on and how much BLM crap has been going around especially with the Trump campaign. I feel things could have been different or I could be wrong, as much as I hate BLM to the very core it is nice to see them finally get what's coming to them due to this election.

Sorry for the small rant, I'm just trying to figure out what is really best.

Make a noir-fiction film with a character called Anne Frank having haggard nose sex with her friend before she gets shipped off to a camp. Written from the POV of a diary ofc.

Kill Abraham, jews never existing.

Forgot to add, if those two incidents didn't happen Sup Forums wouldn't have had the those moments included in the best happenings

Suffocate this faggot in his crib

Go back and never have let her go.

>Sorry for the small rant

Reddit detected

This. Not wanting a cozy and static minority of nogs in your country for the occasional chimpout is the epitome of degeneracy.

>Buy Microsoft and Google
>not Berkshire Hathaway

Utter pleb.

Tell Napoléon to forget Russia and go for the invasion of England

Convince one particular man to avoid meth.

Pooppoo pee poo
Cummy in mummy
Be a kang

I don't go to reddit

Stop WWI.

Go back in time to prevent lilith from making TABA because every taimanin after that is Fucking shit

DON'T FUCK WITH MY HENTAI VN YOU SHITS

Kill Adam and eve

tumblr then? I have never once in six years of posting here seen anyone apologize for 's rant unless they were extremely high or very drunk.

Beat the shit out of Lenin with a hammer & sickle

Nope, if there's one thing I try not do on Sup Forums is post long meaningless rants

I like to keep somethings short and simple

Good lad, have a thicc Trumpfu

Smash it

Nothing.Fight today.

If you killed marx you would live in radical libertarian world.

travel 5000years into the future and steal every technology i can.

travel back 10.000years and bury all the technology on african land. wait for WE WUZ KANGZ

Go back and write "kek" on a frog statue

Something something google facebook apple microsoft shares. Might go back in time and fuck a few upper class medieval women though. Dirty peasant women and bar wenches were probably filled to the brim with STDs.
>inb4 they wouldn't get with basement dweller stereotypes
Nigga, technology would be fuckin magic to them. I could just turn on a flashlight and say they'll be blessed with everlasting beauty or some shit if they fuck me.

If going forwards in time is an option, find some pimp ass immortality nanobots and be fucking invincible in the middle ages.

go party it up with nero

>tfw will never save her in some sort of time machine

Go shoot muhammad...
Make sure the West stays Kike and Cuck free accordingly.

Like your penis?

Go to sleep Jeff.

Do a 360 degree turn and walk away.

Probably kill Abraham.

Europe without Christianity would've continued to thrive and would never have been cucked.

Go see Ministry and KMFDM again back in 1990. Possibly high five myself.

Oh yeah, that would've done great...

You act like that's bad.

i'd convince macarthur to eradicate kanji from the japanese language/culture

Make sure the Babylonians did it right the 1st time.

Made the US continue through their campaign in Asia. Kick the shit out of China, and dominate the region so China never becomes powerful.

I don't see how it wouldn't have.

You all believe some religion about love and tolerance and forgiveness that was created in Israel and had its bibles written by Jews 2000 years ago then spread to the West and mysteriously became the religion of every European nation and individual in an incredibly short period of time, that also coincided with the fall of the Roman Empire, and none of you have any suspicions about this religion that had no place in ancient Europe or the lives of our ancestors.

fuck ya mum

prevent Sowjet Spies from stealing the plans for Nuklear Bomb (im russian)

Knaw struth i'll go back and fuck your mum

You'd be some Dane's thrall.

I'll fuck YOUR mum

Immanuel Kant: Dead at the age of five

Sell my information about the future to the Rothschilds. I would go back in 1912 and "predict" shit and then get famous and buddy up to them.

I would only ask to live a decent homes and be provided with the premium choice of boipussy. I would start with Alexi, Czar Nicky's son. I would ask that he be spirited out of Russia before the Bolsheviks get to him. Then I would plow that prime boipussy until he does from blood loss or he gets too old, so 30 years old.

ask her out :(((((((((((((

What a good world to live in

kill olof palme before he came a politician. its thanks to him Sweden went full cuck.

If I had some sort of time machine? I'd save her.

OP was asking what you would do regarding Anne Frank, not in general.

Is this board full of retards?

Exterminate the nigger.

just give them a record of their history in from the future and show them were they fucked up. also, show the record of their enemies/allies history.

This

And how is that a bad thing?

Tay...

Get America and England to ally with Germany in ww2 and realice the jewish problem.

I would just stop ww1 but i am pretty sure the jews would find a way to destroy the west anyway.

travel into the future

build more time machines

bring them back in time

profit

Doesn't matter you could travel anywhere because its always great to be white right? [canned laughter] I mean, black people can't fuck around with time machines... [laughter]
We're so gonna pay hard for this shit
We're not gonna just fall from number 1 to 2... [more laughter]
They're gonna hold us down with their strong hand and fuck us in the ass with their superior black cocks

Go to sleep Jeff.

Kill hitler and George soros, cockblock my dad, bomb the first slave boats going over to the US

Interesting.

>cockblock my dad

why

>profiting off of selling your powers instead of becoming a time-lord with nanobots
If money is your concern, just memorize a couple unlikely events and place "crazy" bets. Or you could get an infinite loop of throwing money into the bank with interest and pulling that shit out in the future.
>time travel paradoxes need not apply

two chicks at the same time?

Join the army and fight alongside my grandpa in world war 2...get to know him better.

1: assassinate Mohammad
2: convince the romans to finish off the Jews
3: introduce machine guns and other weapons to the british and germans in the 18th century and convince them to genocide every nigger in Africa
4:go check out Europe 50,000 years ago to find out what neanderthals were like

And bomb castro at the same time

Holyshit this.
>travel back to when Neanderthals existed.
>Supply with modern technology
>Exterminate the Sapiens
>Cross fingers for time travel paradox not undoing everything including myself
>live as king, being the prettiest, but definitely not smartest, man alive.

I would die and my ashes would fly from the aeroplane over the sea.
But for now, I am young, let me lay in the sun and count every beautiful thing I can see.

But you are a little boy from spain

Yeah and I play pianos filled with flames. Shits tough my man.

I'd try to go to Russia and stop communist coup, and proceed with industrial reforms while preserving monarchy..

Take a time machine to the end of WWII, and bring Hitler to 4/20/2017

Why? He shot himself right before Berlin fell... what change would bringing him to 2017 make?

Kill every Turk who accepted Islam.

We have a winner

Kill moot

YOU HAVE DOOMED US ALL!

Go to the 18th Century.
>wear knee breetches and a threecornered hat
>Battle turks
>Duel with pistols
>Own slaves
>Sail the seas on a four masted ship
18th Century was GOAT

Provide her the music and medicine she needed for comforting, show her the thunderous sparks from the dark of the stadium.

Anne frank my dear, we will fold and freeze together, far away from here, there is sun and spring and green forever

>he will change the past risking preventing his own birth and creating a paradox.