Were are my rekt treads

Were are my rekt treads

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/12/21/americas/mexico-bodies-bridge/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kind of a shame, super sexy white woman totally just rekt for life, if not killed

I have "noped" that video for approx 4 years now. Still haven't seen it.

>if not killed

Holy shit. Never seen this one before. Is there an aftermath shot?

>super sexy white woman
Strange way of spelling "generic aging trophy wife with fake tits".

Shes kill you dumb ass.

waste of a breast augmentation tbh fam

You have shit taste in women if that is "super sexy white momen" as you so eloquently put it

Could any of you degenerates explain what you get out of rekt threads? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing.
I hope everyone here stops looking at gore like this and tries to find more normal/less deranged hobbies and subjects to turn you on.
I mean, I knew 4 chan was a disgusting place, but holy FUCK. Never coming back to this website AGAIN

Thats pretty faggy, son.

She deader than fried chicken

> if not killed

Bread needs halp and I have brought niggers with me to do the job

>if not killed.

The one job niggers will actually finish

Is that actually her?

cool trips m8. Did they die?

A Topless Russian tourist has been killed in a horror road accident after hanging out the window of a speeding car.

Wearing just a pair of white bikini bottoms, Natalia Borodina, 35, leaned out of the passenger window as her friend, who was driving, filmed the action on her mobile phone.

The mother-of-one from Moscow was holidaying in the Dominican Republic when the accident occurred.

The video was recorded on a highway near Punta Cana.

Borodina’s friend Ivanna Boirachuk, 32, was believed to have been driving the car and recording the video.

The unedited video ends with the Russian woman’s muffled screams and her body being thrown sideways.

Some outlets reported she hit a lamp post while others say it was a passing car.

Russian media reported she was rushed to hospital but later died from serious injuries.

Borodina leaves behind an eight-year-old son. It is believed he was holidaying with her in the Dominican Republic. Her family has been notified of her death

these are teach me if I am china I do not go elevator or escalator.

yes

Niggers.

I think they don't like him

you judge?

honestly, it's sad but she was a total whore and you could see it from kilometers away.

Let's illustrate why not for others who haven't absorbed this wisdom

there can only be one

did he die or not? is the pic of the dude in the hospital at the end him?

Underrated post

Bait

did he died?

>filename

crazy how he instantly is fucked up. that is alot of blood coming out of his mouth. like his brain fucking exploded.

>inb4 chewing 5gum

No, he had to have neck replacement surgery though

So did she

Top kek

>filename
lost

I'm all about fairness so let's see a ni get revenge

well this is a new one for me. that is a big fucking piece of wood. And that final death blow...so uncanadian of him.

>when you watch naruto

That's it. I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fucks, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Go home kid

when i first saw this i thought this was real, but know i see its fake, humm nice worl we live in

Thanks for wasting my You

(Responds to pasta)

cnn.com/2017/12/21/americas/mexico-bodies-bridge/index.html

(Responds to response to pasta)

(Responds to response to response to pasta)

please ignore all pastas, pizzas, and lasagnas. Thank you

BUT I LIKE PIZZA!

How is this my first time ever seeing this?? Lmao

You've been too busy licking random dudes asses.

>imagining the face the kid makes when he sees the video for the first time.

do you doubt my power level faggot

Faggot

bitch i will wreck your shit

this is awesome, top kek

Do you pasta guys just keep notepad files or do you have like an online database of pastas you use? Are the replies really that important to you? I see this particular one every rekt thread. This thread isn't even good yet. It's barely even started.

More rekt less bitching

this tbh fam

This picture is inaccurate.. it was nappa that asked vegeta what gokus power level is.. you should consider suicide

yalls brutalizing me

At least it's new pasta, fucking sick of that other one.

>Natalia Borodina

Friend who filmed topless mother hanging out of a car window as she hit her head on a road sign and died is arrested for drink driving

Natalia Borodina, 35, was filmed hanging topless out of a window on holiday
Ivanna Boirachuk, from Ukraine, who filmed her, has been arrested by police
Officers have also identified the road sign which killed Ms Borodina

>lol drink diving

To be honest with you,user gore grosses me the fuck out. I only come in the threads on Sup Forums and /gif/ out of morbid curiosity. Also here's your (you).

she barely got a scratch here but that little girl's terror rekt me

>Implying

Sauce?

Nice b8. Have a good day!

Homo much?

Holy shit I lost hard to this

Not even bait the quality for Chan has gone wayyy down in the last few years

was he die??????

>i have a bigger stick :D

Oh boy where to begin!

I just lost SO hard.... and this isn't a YLYL thred. You win, user.

Stale pasta, but still - Morbid Curiosity.

When you discover a new for of meth.

Honestly it's fucked I'm not even trying to bait it's fact I used to love it here, I still do it's just shit now the content is crappy the threads suck I never see anything good on here anymore ( it's just mandatory for me to check daily)

Hard to believe the site could change that much in just a couple weeks....