Are there any white bros here that are more attracted to non white women? If so...

Are there any white bros here that are more attracted to non white women? If so, which race are you most attracted to and why?

Any girl who's less than 160lbs, not black, and has an 8/10 face

This man has his priorities straight, checked

Hottest women by race rank
>east Asian
>white
>Latinas
>Arabs
>Indians
>Nigs
>Abbos

agree or disagree

My rank
>White
>East Asian
>Latina
>Arabs
>Indian

I would date/fuck girls of other races but I can't imagine having babies with them.
Maybe a jew or latina but that's it.

Jew girls are my fav

Yes, latín, hahaha
Hot hot hoy
Sumisse......hahaha

I think Asians and Latinas are hotter than whites, though whites are up there.

Reckon I’d fuck just about any chick but Persian girls are my weakness. God damn are they sexy and hairy.

Close

I'd say
>Jew
>east Asian
>white
>Latina
>everything else

brown girls are the best

Lol Jew girls > all

Sorry to say but asian pussy really is the best.

JIDF IN FULL BLAST

Japanese and korean girls do it for me, not sure why..I'm just a Scandinavian dude, so there aren't even that many asians here

This. For some reason Israel puts out some really goddamn gorgeous women. Vile Jew sorcery is afoot.

Agreed, you don't have to like Jews to admit their women are sexy

Emmy is a sexy Jew

/thread

I knew east Asian and Jew girls would be the favorites..

yeah. black girls. for the ass.

what about the nose?

Probably because, from what I've noticed at least, every race or ethnicity has beautiful women however East Asians and Israelis tend to be the least batshit crazy.

I have a thing for arab roasties. I like that Crusader - Saracen mix

Don't care. none of them look that exaggerated for the record. i would say their noses are fairly unattractive, but i'm not looking to fuck or squeeze any noses, so i don't really care.

YES some white girls are hot but I mostly like dark skinned women like Puerto Rican or Salvadoran and white/black mixed girls with Carmel skin

honestly, jut her being jewish turns me off

Yes, bc I grew up white as fuck, in a white as fuck community, in a culture that is white as fuck.

Everything and everyone from there is fucking boring, boring, boring, bland, tasteles, embarrassingly stupid, and entirely lacking anything like passion or art or philosophy or a reason to live whatsoever.

4 years of living in an evil Jewish conspiracy if a mixed race neighborhood in a melting pot city, and I now understand why the all-white communities like my hometown are half a century behind and falling further and further behind by the minute, retaining their developmentally stunted stupid shitheads, and losing their intelligent & ambitious. Their kids cannot function in social or business situations outside their tiny local economies, constructed by their xenophobia.

I used to be convinced of white superiority, until I actually looked into it, and discovered everything white supremecists point to as successes is nearly all actually the work of their hated Jews and Asians. They have failed to develop beyond a primitive purely materialist worldview, and can’t even live up to that low ideal.

There is nothing appealing about white culture, and I could do with never being dragged through it again. No white gf’s for me, ever again. The world is too full of kind, decent people to spend it furthering a failed British empire colonial culture where it doesn’t belong.

Found some more average looking ones.

This reddit spacing using retard is baiting and should be ignored by all.

Yes. Asian. Specifically east asian. Those societies have kept their pimp hands strong.

Which would you choose between them?

For some reason of all the girls I know the Jewish ones are the only ones with self respect, inteliigence and class.

average looking what? black women or noses? none of their noses really bother me, look pretty regular. and yeah, those chicks are ugly. I like cute black girls. I could throw up some pictures of flat-as-a-board, no-ass, weak chin, ugly as shit white girls too. but that wouldn't really prove anything since it's obvious you like the attractive ones.

Asian girls race mix more than any female group on the planet. Asian guys get cucked the most. Literally the opposite of a strong pimp hand lol

>Israelis tend to be the least batshit crazy
>israelis
>least batshit crazy

Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with Israel, the cultures in it, and then realize why the girl you posted a picture of is dressed that way and is holding a gun, and realize how wrong you’ve been. There is ugly, dangerous shit a-brewin in Israel, and I’m not even talking about the Palestinian conflict.

thats because whites are seen as better economic providers

wonder why white women leave white men though hrmm

Did not mention being attracted to mix-raced guys. possibly wrong picture?

I'm white but I really don't find white girls that attractive. I find them hot with clothes on, but their nips and genitals really just don't do it for me. It seems like their vaginas are always some kind of sickly-looking red color while darker skinned girls have a nice shade of pink.

Here's my list:

> Black
> Indian/Arab
> Asian
> Latina

Although they're at the top of my list, I would never even consider actually dating a black girl just because of their shitty culture and attitude. I'd fuck one any day, but never actually keep them in my life.

Moar

My cock is an equal opportunity fuck.

I like women of all colors.

I tend to like white brunettes and Asians best but I like them all.

Stay mad Chang. This thread is for white bros only so gtfo.

lol instantly assuming my race

how does it make you feel when you use the excuse that white men are better than asians, but then you see white women dating black guys

bet that really fucks with your head don't it

Tough choice. They say East Asians are a little more obedient and more of a home body which is great but I also hear they can be demanding and superficial. On the other hand I've always liked that desert tan look on Israelis. Its like the perfect mix of Arab and Caucasian but I've perceived them to carry stuck up attitudes do who knows. All in all it comes down to the individual but overall I'd choose the Israeli because I'd get less shit from my folks if I bring one home.

Probably the culture is a bit more enforcing of that behavior. Also it's weird when people say they find Jewish girls attractive instead of Israeli women. Anyone can be Jewish regardless of skin color but only Israelis can be Israelis.

>reddit spacing
>instantly goes to "you mad white boi" and brags about niggers
You Asian faggots are too easy to spot. Stay cucked manlet.

>get less shit from my folks
Is that because Jew girls are closer to white than Asian girls are?

There are a lot of Native girls around here that are really cool and actually come from an interesting culture.

I have dated a few, but have mixed feelings about making babies with one though. This was a big tribe, that was pretty successful & helped instead of fought the US, so they survived better than most up til now, meaning if I marry a Native girl, there’s a family I’m taking out of the tribe. If they were already diluted with white genes like a lot of western tribes were, that’d be one thing, but this, sort of feels like, there’s only a few big traditional tribes left, & once you lose that, it’s gone.

i dont have an issue with any race dating anyone and im not asian

white girls with black guys, asian girls with white

girls gonna fuck who they want

but I know it really gets to you when white girls choose black guys
thats why you retreat to asian women and call white girls whores

Black
Asian
White
Latina
Others

>still reddit spaces
>still brings up niggers
Go back

>reddit spaces

Is this even a thing or is this just some newfag buzzword?

You’d prefer a wall of text?
Fuck off back to your red it, faggot.

Spotted the newfag. You have to go back

Yeah they ship chicks out because mandatory service but all the hot ones are propaganda, really. I've known an expat Israeli though. One of the most sane chicks I know and has a fucked up sense of humor, not a big Jew fan either most practice it over there because it's what's expected of them I've been told. However I did know a few non Israeli jew bitches as well and they were nuts. They all were pretty much Kyle's mom from south park. Every single one. Down to the New York Jew accent. I still shudder when I hear the word "schmutz".

Jesus christ....

Yep. Very conservative they are. I find that unless I'm told that an Israeli chick is Israeli, I would have no clue.

Accept that they don't look full white and are not white people. How can you not tell? Unless they're mixed its easy to tell a Jew from a white.

Newfag who thinks he’s on patrol of something. I wrote the first post that shitwit responded to, and I’ve been here since 06 and have always broken out separate ideas into paragraphs. I’ve been to that other site one time, in my entire life.

This kid can stuff cocks in his eyeballs, and if he’s going to try, he should say using paragraphs is Usenet spacing, since that’s where I learned to format shit so it’s legible.

Go back and stay you fucking newfag shit stabbers.

well the thing is in order to know what that is you have to have spent a shitload of time on reddit.

You have got to be kidding me.
You have no idea how to identify Jewish facial features???

>avoiding the issue by issuing more racist comments

you know the funny part

if you weren't so racist you wouldnt be trapped in the prison of fear where white girls date black guys

only time that spacing is acceptable is separate points/paragraphs/responding you shitty titty jellybelly

>go back
.to usenet

.Newfag doesn’t even know what that was.
>just sayin words bc it feels so right

>cries about racism on Sup Forums
>reddit spacing
GO BACK

Incorrect. You are a child.
And don’t accept it all you want, idgaf.

lol

First up, I will never think of a Jew as white. But really its the blonde ones that fool me. Take a look at Bar Refaeli. Would you seriously think she was Israeli if you hadn't known? How does a small country landlocked by sandniggers manage to put out blonde bombshells anyway? Jewropean immigrants I'm guessing?

Familiarize yourself with the history of Israel.

Her hair is not naturally blonde and her family could be mixed and moved to Israel from elsewhere. That happens a lot as any Jew is welcome there. But yes, when they're mixed its hard to tell. But the full on Jews are easily spotted.

I mean I'm not on Sup Forums patrol 24/7 but like I stated in it's only certain ones that get me thinking. The brunette brown eyed darkies are dead giveaways ofc but the blonde fair skinned ones make me think twice.

we're here to stay

just like all the non whites

I'm only in it for the women. I'm good on learning a whole Jew culture besides muh 6 gorillian. I'll just spark notes it sometime.

Yeah women like gadot, portman, and rossum are giveaways like I said somehow they got genetics over there that will mix just right to put out a nordic looking beauty but with just the right shade of sun kissed skin that just does it for me.

Latina
Asian
White

I also think that Jew girls are the best looking

Quads confirms it

I mostly like white girls, but for one exception:

A rare few Asians to me are so fucking hot. Not a lot, because they look pretty, idk, dirty I guess?

A nice fit Japanese or Korean girl is really nice and I think they're hotter than whites, but at the same time, most don't look like that and Chinese, Mongolians, and Taiwanese aren't too great looking.

Basically, the best Asians look better than the best whites, but the average white girl is generally just the hottest.

still looking for more

I don't really care about race, but I find girls with golden to brown complexions just look more exotic and get me hard.

yes i am. i prefer south asian pussy. indian, sri lankan, pakistani, bengali etc. might venture into dark latinas or filipinas sometimes.

1. Pakistani
2. Colombian
3. Filipina
4. Brazilian

His daughters are beautiful

i fucked one and lost her to an arranged marriage

brown girls because the best sex i have had in my life was with a brown girl

fbpb

more?

the absolute best, she wanted me to play with and fuck her ass more than anything else

I only date native chicks. They are super easy and skinny and hunger for white dick. Plus long straight dark hair is the true patricians choice.