How do we stop this?

how do we stop this?

I don't think it's possible, the photo has already been made.

You dont. Just let it happen m8.

fuck off /pol with your racebait

if youre so worried about it get off the internet and go bang a white girl

we don't

absoluteky NO person in the real world thinks like this, stop convincing sad faggots who never get out the house that they do

>Eradicate swastikkka faggots

Jokes on her when all blacks are going to get whiter and whiter

Minority populations do not wipe out majority populations when they interbreed. That is not how genetics works.

In the event that a genetic majority group interbreeds with a genetic minority group the minority group tends to get wiped out. Over time the population always rectifies itself in favor of the majority.

>implying you can't even try to stop the BBC

correct

if you're not living in the hot ass africa, you'll just lose that blackness you built up over time.

STD's and domestic violence will take care of it.

Along with single motherhood.

The only thing more likely to increase the chances of divorce than having a white woman in it, is having a black man. Likewise, 92% of white women with black kids end up being single and alone...

You can't. Niggers are really stupid, but as a whole everybody is stupid. Too stupid to realize how much more stupid niggers are and avoid their bullshit.

The only thing that matters here is that she's completely worthless and knows it except for when she's feeling special for being "one of those girls who's being different". She's a fucking Mac user of AIDS

If it has an afro in diapers, you should probably return that escaped monkey to the zoo.

Whites are a global minority fuggen dumby.

A white person that is 25% black just looks like they have a tan.

Why? Have they ever been right about anything else before?

The other problem is that dark skin is dominant.

That means it's obvious to men which women and children are white. So, men can reliably pick white women as mates based on genes and identify if a woman's child has got other paternity.

This can result in purifying selection.

On the other hand, almost all black people in the US have at least 20% white genes and most black men have a white, European Y-chromosome as it is.

Realistically, this mean black men will be continuing to dilute their genes while whites will be able to continue to reduce contamination of their own genes.

There was actually a thought in Australia at the turn of the century that the most effective way to eradicate the aborigines was to put them through 4 generations of interbreeding.

Actually the only reason why there are still black people in America is because for hundreds of years racist whites refused to interbreed with them. If the interbreeding would have started in the 1880s we would have been at generation 3 in the 1940s, and generation 5 in the 1980s. At that point there would have been very very few people in America that were even half black and most 'black' people would have only been like 4% black.

You know how most white Americans can say they are some tiny fraction of native American while Native Americans represent a tiny percent of the population, it would have been like that. Instead of 40 million black Americans there would have probably only been 1-3 million and everyone else just can claim some tiny ancestry.

kek

why do u care so much if that happens, we should focus on the survival of the human race instead of whether or not one race gets diffused by another

But a majority in the States, Canada and overwhelmingly in Europe even if they went ahead with their proposed immigration plans.

And a white person that is 2% black just looks like a white person.

but how will the best one survive if we don't kill off the weaker ones first

Because IQ follows race. Blacks (as a race) are stupid. If everyone on earth is black then we'd be a species of retards that would quickly nuke ourselves into extinction.

i love it, i want to be a sissy servant to an interracial couple so bad

we're not talking about places that make my speakers or are exploited for their natural resources dumby

i dont know why, but there is something very sexy about this

>how do we stop this?
The nigger already did. She got hospitalized with a shattered eye socket.

I can understand being disgusted by adults of
x race that you hate, but looking at a baby, of any race, in disgust is symptomatic of a disease.

>cherry picking honk

It's how history works, and will continue to 'work'

why do people think this photo will help women not sleep with black men? It'll only encourage them.

It's like when you tell kids they can't do something then they will definitely do something

If white people become rarer and rarer, the more desirable they will become. Some people get with minorities because they seem "exotic" and different.

So my future grandsons will get a shitton of pussy while the oreos cry.

nice, your ass belongs to BBC

I'd love to see this movie updated, too bad Disney would pozz it to hell and back.

it's kinda like this already, but with millenials pushing the gay/diversity/laziness agenda on their kids, and the kids rebelling by being straight, racist and hard working.

This kind of behavior is why it became a rebellious act to fuck a nigger in the first place, this will achieve the exact opposite of what you intend.

We should stir up some trouble with the vloggerz why not bois?

you fucking do it then, I don't want to

unless its tootie

Kill coal burners and their "men".

let it happen, we can all find comfort in the fact the world will be destroyed not by fellow upstanding citizens, but by the wife beating and child killing niggers and jews

Especially with some bitch named Ellie Darby she is some "famous" vlogger who is very entitled we could teach her a lesson

>Implying there will still be a civilization when whites are in the minority.

Who do you think keeps society running?

I won't argue against that point.

>In a century

How many times faster does a race have to procreate then all other races to actually make this happen?

We don't. Biological race exist, but it's irrelevant. We should strive to create a true fascist state where race and state are as one. Return the meaning of nation. Race doesn't need to be viewed biologically to achieve this.

Why? The special effects still hold up and it has amazing actors. Hell the artist fag could be a modern day hipster.

>where
are*

It really does though

The browner a race is, the more primitive they are. They still see it as 'outbreeding competitors' when all they're really doing is killing their host like a highly inefficient parasite

fuck off back to eastern europe, you fascist faggot

fuck off back to behind the fridge, leftist roach

>When they're so mad they same format your post.
That's when you know you got'em.

only if it's funnier, then you just suxk

Shit, ill take asian babys anyday

Mmm, me too

Im just trying to have a wholesome conversation and you have to come in and ruin it.

Fire hoses and dogs

a white person that is 25% black can go from mariah carey, to T.I.P. most would be considered black.

Let these lower IQ bitches go
White race doesnt need them

no most black men are some descendant of the E-M96 haplo.

generally house-slaves/mulattoes did not reproduce with the darker field slaves, they were considered the "other".

this preserved the african Y haplo

Fun fact: when the light skinned mullatto niggers planned the uprising in Haiti and massacred all the White french colonials living there they themselves were massacred by the darker full blooded niggers shortly thereafter.

Moral of the story? After the Whites are exterminated all Light skinned mongrels will be killed next. That includes women by the way. Dont pretend you are going to survive this scenario by being the personal fucktoy of the biggest chief bantu nignog and having his spawn.

This is also a connection because the movie "Rabbit-Proof Fence" There was a scene where there's this diagram of the Aboriginals and it was shown that in a couple generations, the Aboriginals would become whites as part of genetic breeding.

This is pretty much the future of white 'men.'

first commeny always best comment

payback i guess

AYO HOL UP

Christ that baby is hideous

Did she birth it or did it crawl out of the mud and get a handprint across its face?

>cause there are no ugly white babies

It's funny how stats involving niggers sound so made up, but are 100% true

Black males between 18 and 34 make up roughly 3.5% of the US but commit 48% of the murder

The squareness of this womans face never ceases to amaze me

Pray for her

Not only is she a nigger lover, but she looks like a lego

this baby is brittish, thats like trog-white

PSN?

and 0% of at home fathers

thats like asking how do we stop our boxed trash from mixing in w/ bottle trash...trash is trash and i don't recycle.

>trash is trash and i don't recycle.

muss sein ein jude

Just only marry and reproduce with white girls if you are a white guy, and have more than 2 kids. Mathematically that's all. And hope they are boys

for got pic

pretty much exhibit A

i don't disagree but think about it, once they have kids, the life cycle is complete. the kids are there. the gene pool is contaminated. the country gets a little more niggerish. whether or not the dad stays is irrelevant really, and besides the point. once they mate there are more niggers around, i dont care if they are half nigger

overwhelmingly in Europe

mfw sweden is more nigger than white

mfw fucking SWEDEN

I don’t get it

i would rather that my race dies out than mix with niggers

The joke's on them in the end though as it always is. White bitch gets pregnant by black man out of said rebellion, but soon after the father fucks off. Then the white bitch realizes the mistake she made. Then she comes crying either to mommy and daddy or trying to find a rich white man to take care of her, only to foreveralone.jpg

You can. People live their own lives and make their own decisions believe it or not.

One person cannot deconstruct an entire color of humans.

For every light female choosing a dark male, there is a dark female choosing a light male.

It's irrelevant. Regardless, humans only have one race... The HUMAN race.

How do we stop you from not getting laid?

As long as you keep blaming your virginity on blacks, never.

The answer is never, OP.

/thread

Good boy.

Well even with the Jewish media's nonstop propaganda that white women should be with black men most still prefer us. Niggers are just really ugly. If we kick out all the Jews then the number will get even smaller.

>african elephant
>asian elephant
>literally listed as two different species
>literally identical dna

humans are the only species to have "race" so the subhumans don't feel so inferior

So we should put an end to affirmative action programs because we're all the same? Sounds good to me.