This guy broke into my house while I was sleeping, stole my car and is selling my wheels online...

This guy broke into my house while I was sleeping, stole my car and is selling my wheels online, can someone figure out what this license plate is? Or get an address so I can drive by his place?

I know they are my wheels cause they are same exact size, offset, and tires specs AND same tiny bend in one of the lips. Stolen 8 days ago, and wheels have been selling for 4 days now.

Out 15k with no insurance unfortunately. If someone can give me an address from this license plate, and I recover my car from this I will reward you handsomely, just include an email with you post.

Thanks guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

searchquarry.com/vehicle_records/license-register?sqwp=yes&sqtb=license_plate&trackstat=id-20734-&license_plates=bgh3487&state=WA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is it the lack of insurance putting you off from getting the police involved? Idk if thats illegal where your at, if it isn't call the cops. They can pose as a buyer and make an arrest.

the handsome reward of what?

I contacted the police, they dont have any HARD evidence, If I had pictures of that little bend before they stole them then I would have a case. But they said I have no hard evidence so they are telling me there is not much they can do atm.

Washington BO(N or H)J487. Dude just ask a friend to contact him that he wants to buy. Make a meeting. Tell police what you suspect and they meet him. Have some evidence like number or bills that they are yours

op?

I would wake my gf up so fast that you'd have what you need if you tell me the reward

Well in that case let your friend meet him. And in that time you rob his house and then you set it on fire

I guess it is wheels and not a full car. Honestly I'd just act interested in the wheels and see if the car is in the same spot. Don't blow your cover or do anything to piss off the guy, if you see your car then you'll have everything you'll need to get that guy arrested and get back yo ride.

Click the facebook button and it will take you to the page of the guy, this isn't that difficult.

He stole my whole car and is parting it out. He listed the wheels.
Someone helped me somewhere else and got license #: bgh3487 but I need an ADDRESS

if you know they are yours just meet up and steal them back by force

Im offering 1k to whoever find my car in the area. Since this would just be finding the address though with minimal work, I'd rather not pay a full 1k but I can throw a few hundred your way. Im just trying to get this solved asap before this guy sells the wheels

I dont want just my wheels, I want my CAR. It is most likely in his garage, I want the last resort to be meeting this guy If I can get his address # I would feel much safer about it

These people are stupid though. If you go round to his to "look at" the wheels, you might see the main body of your car. They'll be a vin number on that shit they can match to your docs.

wheres the facebook page?

op try this site

searchquarry.com/vehicle_records/license-register?sqwp=yes&sqtb=license_plate&trackstat=id-20734-&license_plates=bgh3487&state=WA

Your search was SUCCESSFUL. All you need to do is activate your account to unlock and view your report instantly.

BGH3487
> > > >
Year:

Make:

Mitsubishi

Model:

Lancer EvoRS

Body:

Sedan 4D

Engine:

2.0L I4 MPI

License Plate Reports Include:
Name of Vehicle Owner
Traffic Citations
DUI/DWI Offenses
Registration Details
Vehicle History Report
Accident Report

get his name and you can search for his address easy a.f

see

Rather not post, I don't want someone to message this guy and just him a heads up, never know with the mindset of Sup Forums

This is bait.

I dont see a facebook button

This is not bait you Cuck wtf kind of bait would this be.

Nigga are u slow?

bump

Update, entered the dudes phone # into a tracker but couldnt get the address

Op you look like such a faggot

fucking ukraine beaner fug

Yeah no shit, but im determined to find my car even if I meet this dude up and follow him to his house. If I see my car in his garage im gonna fucking kill this Ukranian faggot

buump

Tell the cops, why you on Sup Forums with this...

10yr min sentence is better than any of these Sup Forumstards will do

UPDATE

Found license plate number bgh3487

STILL looking for an address on this guy, if someone can provide me the correct one that leads to the recovery of my car I will paypal you $200 just include your email in the post.
Thanks.

I went into police station today adn talked with an officer. He said without any HARD evidence they cannot do much for me. For example if I had a picture of the little bend on the wheel before they got stolen, then the cops could go after him, but I have no personal pictures to prove they are mine down to the detail.

Fake and gay.

Not fake nor gay, why would I waste my time with this

Wouldnt the car thief use a bold plate? That could be faulty plate with no real address or connected to the thief.
But you should try and buy the "wheels" and go from there.

I get what your saying but he has multiple photos of this car in front of what appears to be his house

Gonna do this tmrw, just trying to get address beforehand as a safer route..

Aight, good luck bro. I got my car stolen too so I thought it be right to help another

Appreciate it, trying to do everything I can to find it even if that means coming to this trap invested board