What are you blowing your tax return on?

What are you blowing your tax return on?

video games, an arcade stick, weed, beer & food

Nothing. Why are you spending the interest free loan that the government is finally giving back to you?

>What are you blowing your tax return on?

I get a tax return this year?! AWESOME.

I want to get the popcorn ceiling removed from one of our bedrooms and have some kind of wood floor installed.

A new Mac Mini would also be nice...

im gonna make my dick bigger with MAGIC

STAGGERED AMRS 255 to 305 MICKEY THOMPSON STREET COMP 4

I’ll likely owe this year, so nothing.

why is it an interest free loan?

When you get your tax refund, does the government give you an additional percentage based on how long they held it?

A loli sex doll... Or maybe one with boobs.... But most likely loli

no

Adding it my fixed income account

I want to go to mexico and gey some hookers

There you go then. You gave the government money and the government is now giving it back to you with zero interest. It's an interest free loan from you to the government.

The IRS may pay you interest if they send your refund later than 45 days from the filing deadline for your return.

Sure, but that isn't what I'm talking about. The U.S. has a pay as you go tax system. The money you're getting back is money that you paid months ago. You aren't getting interest for those months.

Is it possible to have a custom made face with those dolls?

I would fucking love to bust a nut to my crush face, even if it was made of silicone.

Mods pls help

Land

>libertarian

Car repairs

Maybe a tattoo
>>pic related

Nothing.
>self-employed artist and graphic designer
>clients don't Federal Withholding from payments
>I will have to pay the IRS around $4k

That sucks man

Is it Ugandan land?

Nothing. I'll probably owe this year.
Last year I got a whole $2, and I made more this year.

Bills.

Moving out of California

like i got a job and dont trap all day

>stating a fact without opinion makes you a libertarian
ayy lmao

Hookers and blow mostly, the rest of it I'll just waste.

Where you going ?

Feels

Oregon

Good choice.
But once you go there you usually don't leave.

People go there to die man.

I'm cool with it as long as I get more of my money to spend on me rather than taxes and a place to live.. I love Cali and i understand the need for taxes but it's just too much out here.. plus everywhere is too expensive and every year it gets hotter

By everywhere I mean every city

>What are you blowing your tax return on?
My property tax bill.

Going into the Maxim gun fund. Wife wants something bigger than our Uzi.

student loan garnishment

That sounds like code for I wanna fuck a black guy

Nah, the Uzi is fun but she wants a proper mounted machine gun. Plus we already have a good stockpile of 54r and I know I can get a barrel in it easily.

Do you not know how to identify a double entendre? Shit man she's probably already fucking him you gullible fool

saving most of it, but shopping telcasters

It's just annoying because you can't pump your own gas there

In some counties you can now but either way I don't mind.. if it's getting someone a paycheck I'm cool with it

Nothing because I always end up owing. Tough to figure out the exact withholdings you need when you and your spouse make good money. Not that we are "rich" but well enough into where you get no breaks for anything.

Hopefully a new cell phone because I fucked up the one I have.

fuck off nigger - im paying $100k in taxes feeding your kids

Lol that doesn't even cover our presidents golf trips

I could use a new tire on my back drivers side. Wouldn’t hate painting my car too but might hold off. Birthday gifts for my kids and wife. Maybe the BotW DLC bundle and one of the champion amiibos. Probably like 3 new shirts/ties for work.

or his double cheeseburgers

That’s my next fear in life. Wife and I are each progressing nicely in our careers and we’re right on the edge where we’re gonna get buttfucking nothing back. Not complaining because day to day life is so much better now but owing will always be a bitch.

Trumps got your back - next year will be better

I remember being 19...

Learn how taxes work. I'm amazed that people don't understand the tax brackets and difference between gross and taxable (and why). Though I said I'll probably owe, it's actually because we sold some investments and didn't account for that. Otherwise I've got it figured to where the amount owed or gained is less than a thousand, which is no big deal at that point. A few years ago we were owing 7k at a time and that is a bit of a bummer. (And that's 7k in addition to the tens of thousands already withheld)

The last 8 years have been progressively getting better and better so it's kinda hard to believe.. I mean the bigger tax return will be nice but any Republican president would have signed that bill.. not really worth the damage it's likely to cause though

hash bash

You have uber lefties like Tim Cook saying it will help. Jobs in, stocks up. What I meant was use the CNN calculator to predict 2018 taxes - mine will be 5% lower.

>Wageslaving
Fucking no-coiners

Giving companies more money doesn't create more jobs. History has proven this time and again.. if a company is offering a service they hire people to provide that service.

it's their own revenue - their money - what are you a commie?

Just someone who wants to see this country continue to function

For 2017, Married filing jointly...the tax brackets are:
10% up to $18650
15% between $18651 and $75900
25% between $75901 and $153100
28% between 153101 and $233350
33% between $233351 and $416700
35% between $416701 and $470700
39.6% $470701 and over.

So lets say you have an adjusted gross income of $100k (so after deductions)...that does not mean you owe $25000 (25% of $100,000).

Taxes work in a bucketed manner. You pay 10% on the first 18650, 15% on the amount between $18651 and $75900, then 28% on the amount above 75901 to $100k (in this example). So really you'd owe around $16477. The trick is figuring out what deductions you'll have. That's an art in and of itself.

Pay off the debt I have to Hot Topic, put a dent in my student loan repayments, then save the rest. Probably go to an all you can eat Chinese (and others) restaurant for ~$11 + $5 tip.

Show hem de waey

Probably getting a couple of new games, buying the wife a new laptop and paying up some bills.

Same here - the previous 8 years were mediocre - especially 2014-2016. That was surviving not thriving. We're going in the right direction now and you can see it in consumer confidence, housing, 401k, job creation - firing on all cylinders and indicators are showing 2018 will be great too. So keep your chin up and max out your 401k, get your 2x child credit and drive on!

Child support and Disney World

>Implying that hookers and blow isn't a waste
Spend it on something that actually improves yourself.

I'm getting sued, as usual.

Gonna switch to Verizon and buy a samsung S8+
I was happy with Sprint for years until I became a truck driver. I practicality have nothing once I hit anywhere west of Nebraska and south of Oregon.

Nah. shadowstats.com

Probably a vacation. I have about 4k coming.

>shadowstats.com

Wait - you're telling me I shouldn't trust the Fed?

Nigger, taxes ≠ loans. Whining and referring to them derogatorily as such sounds fucking textbook libertarian.

I know.. it's just too bad Trump feels he has to change that direction.. but this country is strong I'm sure it will survive

Yep we 47% that pay the taxes make it strong. Welcome to the club of people wanting to keep the money they earned instead of spending it on stupid shit.

How do you have debt to hot topic

Also I'm getting a vive pro and wireless set I'm tired of the chord. 2k should be enough. If I have extra I might upgrade to a 1080 but the 1070 is fine for the pro.

Ya it would be nice if we spent the money on keeping Americans healthy and educated rather than killing people in other countries that haven't done shit to us

I dont get money back, I pay.

No, they won’t. In fact, because of laws, they and states are the only entities that can owe you money and not be forced to pay interest on deliquient refunds.
Source: I work in a tax law firm.

/k/ shit. Getting a 5.7x28 upper for my ar.

Store credit card (Guest List).

I mean, it's great for when they have anime shirts or w/e, and you have no actual money to spend at the time...

tinyurl/com/ycchl7gz

The fall of most companies starts when they begin offering credit cards. They failed to acquire think geek and lost out to game stop. I would wager hot topic will be gone in 5 years

nothing because i keep getting BTFO by minorites for jobs that im more qualified

That'd be a real shame; I've always loved HT.

Oh nothing much. Pay some bills, games, groceries, big black dildo, fill up my gas tank. You know just the normal stuff.