ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17931800/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kp1bZEUgqVI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Even the boys? That's sick.

he raped them then made them fuck their sisters

Why not?

The golden retriever on his head made him do it

Dey was home

Angry that Making a Murderer season 2 is taking so long.

Some mythical creature named jesus made him do it

even his face profoundly disgusts me

>have children
>starve them so they are legal but look 10
>No pedophilia here

U mad Chris Hansen?

it was probably the only protein they got in their diet

because they were so irresistibly sexy

how the fuck he kept his children in open spaces wellbehaved like this

and no one notices a thing

and they didnt do anything

and then suddenly one of them decides to do a thing

Thank god for penitentiarys

you'd probably be well behaved if your dad threatened to rape you every time you stepped out of line

Yes

They loved their daddy. His cock had that certain something that made you need to be with him 24/7.

is it confirmed that he was or are just shitposting?

no i wouldnt

plus they were in an open space theyd just need to go running screaming and someone would check

do you think they will get life in prison?

obviously he raped them, he's clearly a pedofile and he was surrounded by sexy children 24/7

Because he was fighting cancer.
Inbreeding with parents, siblings, or offspring lowers the risk of your baby having cancer by 25%
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17931800/
If we outlawed sex with anybody over 13 and made sure kids were already sexually active by the time puberty hit we could cure cancer from the face of the earth in just 45 years !
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kp1bZEUgqVI
Churches are modern leper colonies, filled with the diseased, spreading their cancer in the name of morality!
This guy saw through the deception!

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

It looks a little photoshopped imo. Its like they tried to prove they had fun outside now and then

I worked in a prison. His life is over if the general population gets to him. He be segregated.........to bad......I think karma rules apply

More picture please!

that picture is quite old i think, it wasn't as bad back then

there is a bunch in this pool thread i am not saving this shit fucking creepy

no it is the same
notice the same male/female clothing/hair pattern
also they probably arrived at this place (disney) during night time which is when they took the pic

and they all look much younger than they actually are, in all pics they look like children when they are actually adults

Because he was christian

Religion makes people do fucked up shit, like that woman who killed her baby and ate it's brain because "Satan told her" or those people that flew planes into the WTC.

This is just what crazy people do.

they're all ugly, I wouldn't fuck them even if they were chained to the radiators

fake news, Brian.

Why did he rape all his children?

not going to disagree with your hatred toward evil people, but Jesus was a real person. You should try to make your argument on something less provable.

Yours were ugly?

proof?

People who don't follow religion do evil shit too, so try to make a better point.

So was John Henry but that doesn't make his legend true.

just think that some of these kids didn't even know what a cop was... how could they fight on that situation?

he didn't, or if he did he atleast didn't impregnate them, well maybe the 2nd oldest girl holding the baby in the pictures, that could be his.

hers'

I like to see people like this fail because it means I can learn from their mistakes

Do you have kids chained up in your basement.

What's the plan?

>he didn't
he did
>didn't impregnate them
either him or the boys did

the girls were too malnourished to get pregnant

>Do you have kids chained up in your basement?

Why are you asking me this? Who have you been talking to?

It'd be no fun if I told you, now would it?

>the girls were too malnourished to get pregnant

Says Doctor Sup Forums

>>"no i wouldnt"

youre that kid who says if he saw a school shooter hed be brave enough to stop them.

Read this too, I'm not understanding how these children were kept in such isolation that they were not familiar with what a police officer is yet they were out in public on these occasions where the group photos were taken. If they were truly tied up 24/7 and neglected why would they not scatter and run the second they arrived at Disney land?
#breitbart #releasethememos #baconator

i would actually be the one to run away and survive

>but Jesus was a real person.
lol

this. how the fuck does no one else realize this?

Thank God Thing 8 escaped

they fed the one that had the child more

LOL another CA liberal LOL.

holy shit the one in the gold jacket must be the 29 yr old. makes me sad

remember the south park episode with the homeschool kids?

>be me
>Try to have a good relationship with my kids
>Police bust In destroy everything I have worked for
>Mfw

No you’re*.

The county they are from is a red county. Shitstain

help im clicking the x but it doesnt go away

Kek

Turn off your computer restart, blow on the cartridge hit it on the side of the modem and try again

Look at his build vs theirs.

Any pictures from inside the house?

Heyyyyy

>in public
>his build cant stop sound

Ehor knows.

INSTRUCTIONS NOT CLEAR
DICK CAUGHT IN CD DRIVE

Yeah, but you also have to consider that they were tormented psychologically. They probably thought nobody would help them and that there would be some very serious repurcussions if their calls for help fell on deaf ears and they were left alone with them. Also, based on how they grew up its likely they didn't know the meaning of trust.

Captain Kangaroo

How many of them will turn into murderers?? I’m thinking at least 1/4 of them while two make it very far in life and the rest just live terribly

I think the real question Is why are all his children so sexy.

If your dick got stuck your doing the right thing just keep trying it will work

See

heres the thing. The youngest kid was reported as 2. that baby looks about 1 or almost one. the oldest of their kids is 29. 29. That means one of those older girls in the picture right there is at least 27. Thats how poorly nourished they were.

Fucking kek

LOST

the 3 older girls are so cute, especially the one in the back, that smile..

Gross

The oldest one is the girl.

looks like they got to do more shit than I did when I was a kid wtf is the problem?

Really though all I had was tv and drug abuse

im aware of all of that but i still cant comprehend what is this magic to keep them all contained when in the outside world LOL

california is a huge city, to visit disney they had to get on a plane, check on hotels, etc... you get exposed to many places, several people, civilization at large wasnt completely unknown to them at all, and the call for help started from one of them as reported

yep, the girl on the far left

same fam

why don't you take a seat

Keximus maximus.jpeg

He misread the instructions to "Smash or Pass"

Kek

Memes aside; i really do feel bad for them. I hope their foster home is better

california is a state and the "magic" you're referring to is rope, padlocks/chains, locks, and probably fear. You or I would of course raise the alarm at the first chance we get but if you're raised in that environment from infancy you're proabably too scared of consequences

ROLL FOR SHACKLE-WAIFU

Hurrrr durrr