1,800 word essay due on Sunday

>1,800 word essay due on Sunday
>can't stop browsing Sup Forums
HEEEEELLLLP MEEEE!

sad face

thanks you made me feel better

ay

do your homework

I'm serious though. I have to go to work tomorrow, so I'll barely get anything done! Fuck!

I have to jerk off now too! Fuck!

Sup Forums is for retards i doubt you can write a 100 word essay

>1800 words
>words

Son, college is gonna be way harder than highschool. Get ready for 20 page papers on extensive research with a bibliography thats 5 pages of sources and doesnt count towards your page count

Just turn in an essay that's just a bunch of V's, but in the middle have it say "heyteachwannasmash"

When was it assigned.

Also rolling dubs for this.

>Son, college is gonna be way harder than highschool. Get ready for 20 page papers on extensive research with a bibliography thats 5 pages of sources and doesnt count towards your page count

Amen Sup Forumsro.

1,800 is 3 fucking pages . . . just sit down and do it OP.

Tell us the topic and we'll give you an outline.

Doesn't matter, It'll come out something like Naked Lunch anyway.

Just make a thread on Sup Forums that'll help

what major is that so i know to avoid it at all costs

stop being a little bitch and do the fucking work. its called being an adult, you have to learn how to sit the fuck down get some coffee, maybe a glass of wine or a beer (notice how i said ONE SINGLE DRINK) and sit for 5 hours and do the work. if not thats fine its a free country you'll just work at shop right all your life making shit money and where your only comfort is Sup Forums so you kill yourself one night on stream thinking then you'll make something of your self but you wont, it will just be some Chinese nerds commenting LOL FAGGOT while you hang yourself after polishing a bottle of whisky. dont be a retard, nothing GOOD in life comes easy, be an adult or dont, its your choice. But you should see the bigger picture here and where all this hard work will lead you to, dont be an asshole and a waste of a life user, dont be a loser. do the work and live a happy sucessfull life, or not and die alone hanging yourself from a ceiling beam because you cant even aford an apartment with a ceiling. Free country..... go america, weeds out the fags and free riders by making them work to succeed, to bad pussy. dont be a bitch, or do, idc, if you die thats just another lane opening up on the expressway...... pussy.(this message brought to you by a drunk college student who made the deans list for the first time in his life because he stopped wanting to be a loser and started putting in the work, who's also currently drunk bc its winter break)-your average successful user

The topic is what is one technology or aspect of technology and clearly state how you think it affect social life (the way people behave and live). My technology that I chose is the internet.
My teacher is dumb and didn't give us much to work with concerning what we're supposed to be writing about specifically. But yeah basically I have to write about how the Internet changed society. Pretty broad topic. Would really appreciate if anons helped me.

I'm in college. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with my school that's its such easy shit though.

complains about wanting help, but complains that he cant do the work, fuck off

this

I can’t write it for you for $40. I do this for a lot of my classmates. WHats your email?

I tried drinking in order to be able to come up with more things to say but it just doesnt work for me. do i need to read more books or what?

>see this
Gee, I can't wait to go back to college

what school do you go to?

I write it for you if you give me gas money
1.8k words is light shit, send the topic, ill write it, then you pay me some money bc im desparately low on cash
What year college are you? I'm a 2nd year with a 4.0 GPA and took all my tough classes this year and last

are you kidding me...... that paper would take me 2 seconds

internet is good bc....
1. helps people connect
2. helps share ideas
3. helps social groups form about topics
4. dating websites
5. information sharing sucj as youtube
6. 4 chan

like come on easy shit dont be a lazy bitch

Just write an essay about Sup Forums

It's better when you know what major you want to go in to. then the work doest seem like work because you enjoy what you're learning about

>research a fucking topic and write an 1,800 word essay for $40
You should charge more.

>drinking
>not snorting adderall and cocaine to gain increased mental power

Enjoy your failing grade fagget

FUCK i'm planning on going back to school in the fall but i'm so stupid i couldn't come up with shit like that. I'm basically fucked

not for inspiration, as a reward. you sip it as you go so its like "oh i wrote a paragraph lemme tsake a sip as a reward" i cant write papers drunk it makes it worse

Yes, sometimes I do if they’re really desperate.. but it’s easy asf. High school and college classes are fucking jokes in America. I can wipe out a 1800 word A grade paper fully research and cited in less than an hour

I am And I'll do it for 20. I've basically written a very similar paper before, so this should be easy. I wrote a 10 page APA research grant proposal in 2 days, this should be no problem

OK.... here is your theme..... young people will take a new name upon graduating college or HS to hide their social media footprint from future employers / spouses / churches / neighbors.

There are hundreds of cases of ruined lives because of partying appearing on social media.

Employers would be fools not to look at social media of employees to identify potential problems (radical politics, alcohol / drug abuse, etc.)

This change will be more or less a coming of age ceremony as important as marriage and will have quasi-religious tones.

It will complicate medical care for some... but not all.

You can make 900 of your 1,800 with that.

Holy shit dude I didn't say I wouldn't try anything. good idea, I'll just do coke and adderall every fucking day until i pass

DIdn't read this thread. Don't care.

1800 words ain't shit. You text that much to people on a daily basis. Pick your topic and bang out some fucking words, Stephen King won't write less than 2000 words a day even if he has no ideas.

literally adderall helps a fuck ton but turning to drugs is always a last resort best saved until finals week. im on add meds now and i always double u on finals week

>1,800 word essay
>difficult
What are you, in highschool?

>text
I have no friends. I'm ugly.

I bet your mom still does your laundry

in my experience they marked my papers down intentionally in order to make us work harder as the next assignment was just to add more detail to the same fucking paper

how in the flying fuck can you not think of ways that the internet has changed society

look at how people socialize, look at how people are constantly on their phones & are glued to them, look at how the internet kind of has a subculture all its own, everywhere people go they can be connected with the rest of the world. That has never happened before on this scale throughout all of history
not to mention, tons of industries depend on the internet.

anyway, pick a few topics, or just do a google search - oh look at how anything you could possibly want to know on a whim is a few seconds away, or for any skill you want to learn theres going to be some stuff on it.

Where I was, google how internet has changed society, pick a few topics, find some facts, ask & answer some interesting questions, write a few paragraphs about each topic and you're done.

what the fuck kind of shit school borderline kindergarten of a (((college))) do you attend that counts essays by the word and not the page?

this is fucking retarted, its not a fucking insane final essay

Fuck you. OP, I’ll do it for $10.

Not OP, but collegefag here, you clearly haven't been to college in a while
Page count died out my guy

I'll do it for $9
Please I'm a starving college kid

facts

yea fuck off old timer

we all starving out here, tryi g to make a buck on a pussy lazy ass bitch that cant be an adult

You're not actually this pathetic right? This is bait right?

This is a report a high school student could accidentally fall ass backwards into an A on. If this is actually stressing you out you should no shit for real shotgun yourself in the head because if this paper is too much for you the real world is going to chew you up and spit you right the fuck out like the substance-less piece of shit you are.

Unless this is bait, in which case 6/10 my friend, seemed real and hooked me right in.

You’re obviously shit at writing.

OP, I’ll do it for $5.

What state are you in?

>this is fucking retarted, its not a fucking insane final essay

It's a realistic and unconventional idea that your teacher won't have to read 100 times from all the students.

> ermuhgerd da interwebz has helped people connect and send ideas and share muh cultures

>1,800 word essay due on Sunday
Done in 2 hours tops.

Fuck off pleb go get a certificate.

my email is rebellion448@gmail dot com. I would like you to have it done by midnight tomorrow if you could. if you're really down inbox me.

why dont you fuck the fuck off back to your shit hole county. (thats legally fine to say bc my president said it)

he just looking for that A not to get into the teaches panties

nah, bra, i went to an actually college and got an actual degree in an actual discipline. just finished off my second year in the masters program in 2016, taking a break now because I have a job in my industry.

word count is a good sign you are throwing away money on a McCollege. anytime, for any class at any level of study during my associates and bachelors if we had to do a paper, it had to be 6 pages minimum. word count, especially 1800, is some junior high school level shit.

I'll make u feel better
I would give everything to have problem like that and not be in situation like me today
My fuck friend is pregnant she is 16 I'm 19 and I'm sitting with her 10hours already couse she took abortion pills
I'm so fucking stressed and she is in so much pain she can't sit stay up or lay down
I think I'm gonna kill myself if something will happen to her
If i will have to go to the hospital in fucked couse their parents don't know about me or pregnancy
Good luck with your essay...

I can't write about smartphones. He wants to avoid people talking about that since that's probably what everyone would write about.

dont be a puss do it yourself for free and feel acomplished

Still in high school I see...

Wir sind uns im klaren, daß dieser Krieg ja nur damit enden könnte, daß entweder die germanischen Völker ausgerottet werden, oder das Judentum aus Europa verschwindet. Ich habe am 1. September 1939 [sic] im Deutschen Reichstag es schon ausgesprochen. . . daß dieser Krieg nicht so ausgehen wird, wie die Juden sich es vorstellen, nämlich daß die europäischen arischen Völker ausgerottet werden, sondern daß das Ergebnis dieses Krieges die Vernichtung des Judentums ist. Zum erstenmal werden nicht andere allein verbluten, sondern zum erstenmal wird diesesmal das echt altjüdische Gesetz angewendet: Aug' um Aug', Zahn um Zahn!

This.

18,000 words needs some quiet time and serious planning. 1800 is something you accidentally finished while fleshing out ideas and then polished later.

neck yourself OP.

Adderall up, sit the fuck down, write the paper. Or pay someone like 200 bucks to write it for you.

so you have a 16 yo that you are banging and she is willing to take abortion pills, which assume means you get to raw dog? and you are saying your situation if fucked?

kek

fucking kek

Can some of you smart alecks give me some things to write about concerning this topic? I wouldn't be in this situation if I was well versed in school shit.

You low IQ degenerate, I did 1800 words my Junior year of high school. If it takes you 3 days to complete that, just neck yourself. That little shitty meme college you go to is still too difficult for you, LOOOL.

for real. 1800 words is 3 standard paragraphs in highschool, provided your education wasn't free.

>1800 words
>freaking out over 1800 words
fuck you, try writing a dissertation and presenting it against other doctorates

What topic? Do you need sources from the library?

1,800 isn't shit. Man up pussy. Use a whole shitload of filler words or something.

what a fucking puss, try studying software development for a day and get your shit drilled in

The topic is how the internet has impacted social life and society. Pretty much anything goes, I just can't talk about smartphones. I need internet articles as sources, I doubt my professor will check them thoroughly so it doesn't matter much.

My education was free, I was still expected to turn in a solid thousand without blinking on a regular basis.

Write about how you can't handle writing 1800 whole entire words with unique definitions because no one is telling you what each word means as you write it so you have to look them all up one by one?

I dunno dude. I honestly wish I could help you, but |that's like asking for an explanation on how you shovel snow off your porch. You should have finished most of it by the time this thread makes a real response.

I'm an information technology major you cuck.

You should switch paths.

i had sex with a 14 yo when i was 17. just thought i'd share

My grades are great, I'll be alright.

dude just google it

is fucking younger girls at 17/18 worth it?

asking for a friend

I hope the money and time you spent on your education was worth it in the long run

yes but they will fall in love with you so leaving them is harder especially if you want to keep things on the down low

Haha ok, good luck with your daunting essay I guess.

Can't be too hard breaking a 14 year olds heart

Well get at it.

I don't care.

I suggest you dedicate a paragraph to the development and a brief history of the internet. Since it's a medium of communication, including this information would make your perspective more well-rounded.