Ask a guy in Albuquerque anything, let me have it boys

Ask a guy in Albuquerque anything, let me have it boys

So is Central still basically Leftist Avenue, and is the Claim Jumper there still good?

Mostly homeless east of Carlisle to tramway and Homeless from downtown west to 98th street, yeah nob hill is still UNM lefty tards

>pierced nips
Nice.

>homeless
Still that bad eh? It's been just over three years since I was there last. I miss the mountains and certain patches of desert but I don't miss "New Mexico" itself.

Should i take a left or right turn at Albuquerque?

Always right

Yeah it's still fucked, where did you move to and why did you leave?

Claim jumper is closed, permanently and I never went there,never heard of it why did you leave and where did you go?

I lived in Clovis for a while and then Alamogordo. I left the fuck out of there chasing a better job and better life.

See above, and Iowa (lol).

Yeah you were in major shit holes, you were in the Air Force que no?

>this plane
Fucking lol every time.

Yeah, Air Force. Alamogordo honestly wasn't awful. The mountains to the east were fucking nice and they were fantastic for helping me un-fuck the depression I had in Clovis. Made some good friends there and in Las Cruces too.

Yeah I've never lived in Alamo but been driving through it my entire life, lotaburger since there and yeah ruidoso and cloudcroft not bad

will you bring me some carl's jr?

Hell nooo lotacombo with green chili and cheese and whole jalapeƱo on the side from lotaburger

Navajo bro

Fuck that I can get a lotacombo anytime. I need a western bacon burger.

brother I'm in santa fe and I promise you have it a million times better in burque.

Damn why do you say that, sf is peaceful

Wanna hang out? I live in ANA. Just got some curtains at the Bed Bath and Beyond off San Mateo - which is to say that I'm a white married man with two kids

ABQ, not ANA...

ANA? What's that? Yeah let's get a beer at marble on Montgomery

Rio Rancho fag here, how''s it going?

I'll meet you at that marble brewery tomorrow if you're down

Great bruh what are you doin?

Nah you might be the serial killer murdering all,the bums, and I'm not real productive lately

Chillin' on some wine, gonna load up some DOOM in a bit. Went to this new Japanese place by me called Nori for dinner. Wasn't all that good honestly.

I swear I'm not. I'll show you tomorrow

Was at geckos this afternoon for lunch over in slob hill and barley room for happy hour, probably the worst most stupid bar in abq

Alla veegers!
The Bourque Bus took over Central. The homeless are living in fancy new bus stops shaped like rolled up condoms.

nice

Sounds great dude, never been though. I stay away from snob hill if I can. That place can be a mess especially with the ART construction. Also, that ART project is fucking retarded as hell. Whatta waste.

Yeah I think the city is going to scrape the median bus stops off the street and go back to the way it was

This is what worries me, the showing part... I'll meetup if we get four others to join

Oh shit Burque thread. Sup y'all

Hey mane

op youre posting great pics in this thread i like it

A few classics

god shes beautiful

I want some Lotaburger

Not how it works...you must submit your response in the form of a question

go to bed, curtis