ITT we post age and failed love attempts and how long till you think you'll buy a sexbot. I'll start

ITT we post age and failed love attempts and how long till you think you'll buy a sexbot. I'll start
>18,11, next 6 months

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/b/1516419476241.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dude you're like a baby.

Why the hell are you counting this shit now, I didn't lose my virginity til I was 19 (or 21 depending on which one you're counting)

My sex/romance life is fine now. Quit your bitching and get over it.

23... 3... depends

Post the sex doll this is based on.

This one, obviously.

i.4cdn.org/b/1516419476241.jpg

18 and no bc im a gril who doesnt care about boys :^)

I'm open to whenever, lol

You can't fail if you really love.

>Sup Forums
>lost you virginity

Well ain't you just fuckin special

In fact I'm marrying a guy I met on Sup Forums

In a fetish thread

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

whoops, misclick
meant you

I don't know how to prove it but he's like

sitting two feet away from me

he asked me out for coffee because I claimed something and posted my nudez

1attempt
Can't afford a sex doll

I'm handicapped and my mom got diagnosed with breast cancer. So I'm hopeless.

I wish I wasn't from poo country. At least I could have gotten best bucks then. Rn I have to do web transcription.

Neet* bucks

20yo

0 attempts

Never

>24
>1
>if and when i can ever justift dropping 2+ grand on a sex toy
But FR the one in OPs pic makes my dick diamonds so I may just have to buy one someday. Funny enough if you live in Alaska for over a year you start to get about $2,000 a year just for living there and Alaska might be somewhere I would be interested to be living at

When I make $100K+ a year and if they have argonian models...

Sexysexdoll.com

Losers. Can a plastic fuck doll motivate and inspire you, or clean your shit stained undies, or cook a nice meal for you when you are tired, or travel with you? Lol fucking pathetic.

26, 0 (Never tried), never but I wouldn't pass up a free one if I had a place to hide it.

females don't do any of that shit unless you pay em and the more advanced robots will do more then any stupid human female could so shut your bitchy feminazi ass and go back to tumblr you hellspawn

28, hundreds lost count and stopped trying at around 24 years old

probably won't buy a sex robot unless they get really realistic, instead i've already invested 26,000$ into personal training and have lost over 70lbs, probably within a year I'll actually just look fit and will be able to just fuck a real girl so won't need

>31, 4, If I had the money and space, right god damned now.

Shoes are too big lol

>look fit and will be able to just fuck a real girl
I was fit but still a sperg and did not get laid anyway.

You didn't know what size shoe she wore, eh user?

I am not a sperg, have had lots of female friends and have no problem making friends, just shut down and rejected every time because too fat, even have come close to getting a laid a few times but didn't want to fuck the girls that were interested

Well shows how beta male you are. You never had a girl who wanted to do stuff with you? How much of a loser are you then? All it takes is confidence and not being ugly and chicks will line up. Then again, you dont have either.

> love attempts
this is why you're going to be a virgin forever

>18, 4, I still have pride

> 23 / love attempts (lol at phrasing) # is 7 serious attempts via relationship, that number does not reflect total # of Girls I have slept with tho. (That number is 13)
Sex robot ownership status: First day I can afford one lol

If you really need another person to do this shit for you, you are just as pathetic.

I take offense to you calling that cancer hellspawn, I'll have you know that my father is Satan.

>18
>several shitty school girlfriends, only ever one attempt at real love (failed)
>probably never, that's really just shameful and stupid, but to be honest if they get realistic enough like in the OP pic i may have to reconsider