Goodbye

Goodbye

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0jBcLIkeZ-8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's time to say goodbye.
I'm not gonna be a hero, I'd love to, but it would fuck up my kids.
My Insurance company is going to cut off my disability check next month, my brains are turning into mashed potatoes and I screwed up some paperwork. I'll either gonna be able to pay my rent or pay for my meds and food.
I've been living on noodles and oatmeal for awhile now so I can afford to buy my kids the snacks and shit they like when they visit on the weekend, but the sham that I've been showing people is going to crash and burn.
It was just some minor pain at first, but it built until I couldn't hide it. My doctor wasn't too worried when she sent me for the first tests, but after the third round round of tests and the CT and MRI scans things turned to shit.
After a couple of years I deteriorated to the point that I couldn't work anymore. The doctors sat down with my wife and I and gave us the good news, they chances of getting better had dropped to 0% and the chances of my condition stabilizing had dropped to about 2%. Three and a half weeks later, my wife lets me know that she is divorcing me.

Later

tl;dr
bye

You better not have bad news about Stephen Fry.

You didn't deserve this OP. Safe travels and Godspeed.

It's time to say goodbye.
I'm not gonna be a hero, I'd love to, but it would fuck up my kids.
My Insurance company is going to cut off my disability check next month, my brains are turning into mashed potatoes and I screwed up some paperwork. I'll either gonna be able to pay my rent or pay for my meds and food.
I've been living on noodles and oatmeal for awhile now so I can afford to buy my kids the snacks and shit they like when they visit on the weekend, but the sham that I've been showing people is going to crash and burn.
It was just some minor pain at first, but it built until I couldn't hide it. My doctor wasn't too worried when she sent me for the first tests, but after the third round round of tests and the CT and MRI scans things turned to shit.
After a couple of years I deteriorated to the point that I couldn't work anymore. The doctors sat down with my wife and I and gave us the good news, they chances of getting better had dropped to 0% and the chances of my condition stabilizing had dropped to about 2%. Three and a half weeks later, my wife lets me know that she is divorcing me.

I've been on my own for five years now, I don't like people around when I'm having a bad day. But my life is about to 404, and there don't seem to be any good days. I've been using a walker for a couple of years, I was supposed to get a wheelchair last year but I've been putting it off until I had more money.
I don't want to talk about the pain.
I don't want to smile politely to another goddamn old lady telling that it's going to be okay because Jesus fucking loves me. I can still read, but it takes alot of concentration, and reading books has lost its joy.
I don't where I'll be next month, so I've been saying goodbye to my friends now. I have been coming to Sup Forums for a long time, this has been my secret guilty pleasure when I needed to get the taste of bullshit out of my mouth. You helped distract me when I things looked looked black, and I just wanted to thank you for being the faggots you are.
I wanted to be cool with what's going to happen, but yesterday one of my meds was $7 more then I expected and I started to cry like a beta in the pharmacy.
So I'm going to go for a walk now. Take it easy b/ros.

Bye fag see you on the other side!

Sorry user, you sound like a decent person and deserved better for it. Godspeed to you, soon you will be pain free and in a better place.

What part of the country are you in OP, maybe we could get you a visitor to lift your spirits

Maybe some anons will donate to a patron or something op

Thanks, but I just wanted to say bye.

Goodbye, goodspeed user

goodbye user. if anything you've made me feel a little more grateful for my shit life. you've had an impact and still can with what time you have left

Agreed. You have given all of us fags a reason to be grateful no matter our situations. You are going to a better place. Godspeed OP.

[spoiler]copy[/spoiler]

"[spoiler]copy[/spoiler]"

youtube.com/watch?v=0jBcLIkeZ-8

bye bye user, hopefully everything gets better

Don't give up user.

Is there someplace we can donate for the welfare of your kids user, if only to buy them snacks?

Man. For my sake, I hope everything works out for you. My life is trash. I have yet to experience anything good to the point where small, insignificant things sometimes excites me. Let me live vicariously through you. Prove to me that things can get better. Give me hope. Do everything in your power to turn it around.

Impressive edge, kid. Have a log.