Whats the right wing rationalization for this?

Whats the right wing rationalization for this?

ahhah uk #1 almost everything but France still #1 healthy lives, nice try inbreds

huurrr American healthcare isn't privatised enough because Liberals like OBAMA keep forcing people to get private helath insurance and we even give soldiers and old people care for FREE*instead of making them pay like everyone

*PAYED BY MY TAX HARAGGHNHGHG VOTE RON PAUL

>not safe
>not efficient
>slow

At least it's 'free'!

Did you even look at the chart

THe other right wing rationalisation. Particuarly in the American case, is jsut to ignore reality and insist that America really is the best. This is why Trump always ends his rallies promising to make America rich, win and great again.

Even when he wins and things are still the same or worse, his supporters will comfort themselves thinking that America finally is great like it never really wasn't or somethign but fuck yeah I'ma winner.

All that running away from wars and conflict will do that to you, Stephanie.

We have a lot of niggers and spics. That was easy.

How does that explain why you pay so much for shit healthcare

Americans are fat and unhealthy and I don't want to pay for them.

Maybe if it was on state by state basis.

Also whenever health care change is proposed cucks on the left want it to include illegal immigrants. I don't think so.

I can make a chart that says almost anything - because think tank pretest groups on both side conduct analyses that cherry pick variables to support their positions.

Still, this isn't to say that tort reform, insurance fraud law reform and deregulation wouldn't make the cost of healthcare go down in USA.

Because Niggers and Spics are incredibly unhealthy and constantly drain our healthcare system?

All these European countries should try providing healthcare for themselves, and then also the entire country of Somalia and see how that works out.

We're still doing good on infrastructure, workers, and hospitals from the 20th century. I guarantee by the 22nd century it will all have gone to complete shit.

thats just their standard explanation

they just shift the blame, kinda like the SJW

everything under quality of care seems like an unquantifiable variable. timeliness also seems to have no basis in reality aswell. overall 3/10 chart clearly made by desperate euro's who wish to feel like they pulled off something of value.

I'd like to add that whoever rated UK #1 for effective care is a bullshiter. I can go to the doctor with any ailment and he'll diagnose me with something irrelevant and throw antibiotics at me.

I went a few years ago about wax build up in my ear figuring they'd prescribe me a syringe and some young Indian trainee doctor told me I had an ear infection and gave me a fortnights worth of amoxicillin.

I syringed it myself and watched the big chunks of wax fall into our kitchen sink, and never took the antibiotics.

Sickens me to think that person has been through medicine degree at university and earns more than I ever will.

Theres no way that any race is somehow consuming so much healthcare that yours costs twice as much as mine per capita
This argument has not convinced a single person ever

you pay on average 2 times more and for shittier quality

there aren't that many non-whites, especially in the older age group where people get sick

your system simply sucks

>waiting time

well if something isn't acute of course you'll wait for it, doctors can't work 24/7

if you want to have some bullshit cosmetic operation or just prophylactic tests for no reason other then 'i wanna measure my test levels, bruh' of course you will wait

Obamacare is shit.

There are sources you can check the methodology if you want

the left wing is destroying our system though. almost all refugee's are on wellfare

How the fuck is NZ even on this list our system is so shit that people have private health insurance anyway even though it is free

>Equity: 10
Get fucked Maoris.

I'd love to but your chart is literally for ants and I can't read them.

>The consequences of US healthcare

t. 95% white country

You severely underestimate how much diversity fucks up trust in a society.

so do you not know any of your charts sources or did you just get it off of facebook m8?

Did you even bother to read it?

Not an argument. Let's see some proof.

How do you spend $8,508 per capita on """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""private""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" healthcare?

Causation ≠ correlation, nigger.

Check out OP's chart.

Ah right, so is that why OP used that exact fallacy?

france germany britain sweden netherlands have tons of muslims and africans and they still do more than 2 times better

>tons
We have 40% mudpeople. Your comparison holds up to America in the late 1800s maybe.

Look at the biased bullshit they did in their commy study, all parts are given equal rate, which is RETARDED even for subcategories much less major. Equity=healthy lives=access=quality of care, and the worst ones are the ones america gets shitcanned for.

Mix of socialized and private healthcare is the best, you can stay with your "muh free market" as much as you want that will not change the fact that health is not a random marketand it has a HUGE impact on the economy (tips: if you are sick, you are less productive).

Our country is something like 60 times more populous than yours, you're retarded if you think the logistics of tiny country healthcare vs. big country healthcare are the same.

france has no ethnic data, sweden has 15% foreigners and probably about the same people born there who are 'swedish', germany has a 20% (at least) people of migrant heritage

you are just trying to explain away your shittier system right now

Only people in the US getting shitty care are niggers, who cares

>I am a statistic meme

I called my doctor yesterday and asked for a CT scan. I got the ct scan that day and was in and out in two hours.

That's one big reason.

I never get this argument I mean you guys do realize your product is also huge to?

Which part of my post was wrong

Because obamacare treats health insurance like car insurance.

These systems cannot be compared since they are not part of the market since people do not have access to them regardless of there location on earth.

He's saying that there is a logistical problem you mong we can't just drop a hospital in the middle of a big city and call it a day, we have tons of small towns in the middle of nowhere that need healthcare also.

>money spent per capita
>doctor work hours
>number of doctors per capita
>waiting periods
>objective health statistics
>hospitals
>equipment
>number of nurses

all of the above are numbers that can be compared, one's bigger than the other, so we can talk about them

are you saying only things that are in the market can be compared?

also there's plenty of things in the market on earth that i don't have access to

>shittier quality

Lol please let this meme die. The best quality care in the world is in the United States. I wouldn't go to a single other country for treatment unless I was already in that country and the situation was life threatening.

You're wrong. Nonwhites are very expensive to manage - mostly because they can't understand and follow basic directions.

Take asthma, for example. To control it, in most cases you only have to follow simple instructions and administer daily medicine that can be had for free if you cannot afford it.

Blacks can't figure this out.

28% of whites have uncontrolled asthma vs. 37% of blacks - but that's only part of the story.

Add this on top of blacks - even middle class ones - having a high asthma prevalence likely due to environmental conditions.

The average annual cost of a black person with asthma is $3,567 and the average annual cost for a white person is $1,1584. Total burden is $19.4billion for blacks and $24bn for whites - despite blacks being only ~15% of the population.

This doesn't even consider the spanish, pacific islander, west indian, etc. and the impact of disability payments, deaths and the fact that the non-adjusted cost of care (i.e. non-indigent discounts) for blacks is probably 2x the reported numbers.

Now do this with heart disease where the lifetime costs are in the $100,000s.

tl;dr The cost and burden of minorities is incredibly high

J Asthma. 2013; 50(7):783-90

We have an issue where our system is heavily regulated with a bunch of hurdles for basic things.

What it does is keep competition low by keeping paperwork and the amount of hoops to jump through high with little result.

In the last 20 years, the economy has adopted a strategy where everything is unaffordable unless you get an insurance policy and/or government help. (This includes college, "below-market" rent, other insurances etc.) People aren't as frugal as they were 20 years ago. Instead of setting up a basic care system so that people can go to a clinic for example to help simple things (say dental, flu treatment, antibiotics treatment, minor injuries treatment), the government has jumped into the high cost healthcare system where they foot a large portion of the bill.

Let's also add the fact that most Americans don't even care about personal health until it's too late. I believe it's changing in the minds of young people, but our older generation is like 70% obese by population. A good route would be campaigns that focus on education for disease prevention, and not fat acceptance.

The only evidence that would show Obamacare is working is if healthcare companies are kicking and screaming that their domestic industry size is shrinking. But they aren't kicking and screaming. They don't care about the Obamacare debacle because they benefit from it, and if it is undone, then they get all the customers that signed up through it anyway. You should see the construction industry here in the United States. Every hospital has doubled in size in the last 15 years. This means purchasing the nearby property to double their campus size. None have gone out of business. A bunch of offsite clinics have opened so doctors don't have to pay the high campus fees. If you want to see where "retirement" money goes, just follow the construction.

Why are Canadians so entitled? How is our healthcare slow?
>go to hospital
>need surgery
>go later that week to get it
>recover for a week in hospital
WOOOOOW SO SLOW

Do doctors refuse to see people in the US?

Continued.

These OP data also neglect that elective healthcare costs (dental care, aesthetic procedures, specialty visits) in the USA are over 2.5x that of EU developed countries. the burden of fraud (due to corrupt government management of the system) and waste is also high - the latter mainly due to defensive care due to a high legal burden on doctors and hospitals..

Wasteful spending likely accounts for between one-third and one-half of all U.S. health care spending. PricewaterhouseCoopers calculates that up to $1.2 trillion, or half of all health care spending, is the result of waste. An Institute of Medicine (IOM) report estimated unnecessary health spending totaled $750 billion in 2009 alone.17 The biggest area of excess is defensive medicine, including redundant, inappropriate or unnecessary tests and procedures. Other factors that contribute to wasteful spending include non-adherence to medical advice and prescriptions, alcohol abuse, smoking and obesity.

So - if you take the government problems away, account for minorities, and remove wealthy "elective" care from the number - all of a sudden, the report looks very different.

Health at a Glance 2011: OECD Indicators – Why is Health Spending in the United States So High? Nov. 23, 2011.
PricewaterhouseCoopers’ Health Research Institute, “The price of excess: Identifying waste in health care spending.” 2010.
Institute of Medicine, “Best Care at Lower Cost: The Path to Continuously Learning Health Care in America.” September 2012

Doctor here. Its simple. Niggers. Just wait until you guys diversify, you'll see it too.

Niggers and spics are incredibly unhealthy make up about 40% of our population. They're disproportionately more likely to have beetus or other preventable diseases. When they arrive at our hospitals, there is a good chance that this emergency trip is the first time they've seen a doctor in 5 years. The obesity rate in those two population groups is obscene. They refuse to take their medication. They always think that you're out to get them. And they rarely pay. I've dealt with many niggers who believe the hospital is a free service as long as it's an emergency.

But all of that is pretty irrelevant to me and a good 40% of Americans who objectively enjoy superior healthcare to anything in yurope can offer. I only pay $70 a month and my maximum out-of-pocket expenses are 3500 a year. On a doctors salary. I live within half an hour of two of the top 20 hospitals on the planet. Yuropoors have one such hospital for all of yurope. Pic related. Only an idiot would choose yuropoor healthcare over my situation.

Also, as a doctor, if I were a yurpoor I would start shopping around for private insurance. During my visit to England I got a chance to meet and talk with some of the NHS pajeets you guys call doctors. It seems to me that the older doctors in your system are pretty talented, but all the pajeets you guys are bringing in don't know a goddamn thing about medicine.

If """""free""""" medicine means increasingly being treated by Dr. pajeet from Islamabad then it's not really much to brag about.

what kind of doctor are you

GI. But really I mostly tell people that they're diabetic.

I'm not kidding you when I say that I would venture that an African-American patient for the same procedure costs our Hospital almost twice as much as a white patient. The amount of extra crap I have to have ordered for every single one of them is unbelievable. I don't even know what their blood types are 85% of time. Do you know how hard it is to do gastrointestinal work when I don't know your blood type?

And on top of that niggers will threaten to sue you while you're talking to them and giving a diagnosis. What do I do? I ask to run more tests, because I'm not going to let some Hoodrat fleece me for all my hard work because he's too fucking dense to understand that every single one of his problems would be solved if he would stop drinking all day. I prescribe more medication that he won't take, and I point him in direction of alcohol addiction groups he won't attend.

95% of the time, he won't stop drinking. He'll keep drinking and his stomach will keep feeling bad, his throat will continue to burn, he'll keep thinking it's heartburn, and 10 years later will come back with an array of ulcers and no insurance to cover it and we have to take care of it. It will take him 2 months to die an agonizing painful death.

Oh, and it's all my fault. Because I'm racist.

Just wait until you guys have to deal with the Niggers. You will be wishing you listened to us.

Every hospital has also laid off hundreds of workers in 2013. Thousands of healthcare jobs lost in my state alone.

>UK #1 in almost everything but the only outcome-based measurement of health
>Overall rank of #1
I smell a rat

My care is pretty great and I hardly pay anything. I don't know what these fuckers are talking about

I've never been refused, even when I was dirt poor in my 20's

Yeah but you will cry to them next time someone beats your ass

Some doctors offices will reject Medicaid patients because Medicaid patients don't pay for shit, most of the time a Medicaid visit will result in a net loss to the provider.