It's Happening

It's Happening

variety.com/2016/tv/news/raven-symone-leaving-the-view-thats-so-raven-spinoff-1201901900/

Let me guess Raven left what's his name, because she discovered she was actually a lesbian the whole time.

That is so Raven.

Cory in the House was better.

Who else fapped to this?

if she was so psychic why wasn't there a restraining order on me

Corey > Corey's Dad > Chelsea > Eddie > Raven

She's a grownass woman wanting to work again in a kid's show?

Can she just whip those giant glorious tits out already?

why is it happening

You rang?

Even Tia and Tamara knew when to call it a day.

Oh goddamnit. They better not use this as an excuse to cancel Girl Meets World. Fucking hell. We're literally a season or two away from the girls revealing they're in love with each other...

Would they include Cory? bet hes pretty fucked up after the cancer

didn't he appear on an episode of Gotham?

>single black mother

literally racist

Pretty sure she is a pussy eating lesbean.

>he doesn't read articles

>On the untitled “That’s So Raven” spinoff, Symoné’s Raven is now a divorced mother of two pre-teen kids, one of whom has inherited her ability to catch glimpses of the future.

Maybe her BBC husband caught her sucking on big black clit and divorced her. That would be so Raven.

You know, Raven might be the most redpilled black lesbian who ever lived. I kind of like her.

I hate this show and it's subtle attempts to push degeneracy on today's youth.

yeah..totally. me too.

Why the fuck would you live a stable gig at the view to take a show that more than likely will be cancelled after 2 seasons?

1*

The View has 7 other co-hosts and Raven was only appearing 1 day out of week this season. At least Disney and Raven can count on with this spin-off is the nostalgia factor.

>raven had a vision of him cheating on her

you just know that's what happened

I just realized that blonde girl they have on the view isn't Topanga

But will it have Cory?

>Raven is a single black mother
Like pottery.

omg wassup my disneybros xD raven was hella epic watched it all the time along with drake and josh and spongebob damn those times were the best kids these days don't know what they're missing, nowadays disney is unoriginal trash with stupid shows about wacky good looking teens damn i miss the early 00s they were so comfy

How do you make a spinoff that's better than this though?