>timestamp

This thread needs chastity

Do you have a Kik cutie?

My 5.5 inch needs chastity so bad, and anal cumming

More

Got the complete set by any chance?

Being fucked in chastity is the best

you edgy motherfucker

please tell me you have a chastity on her?

ho lee shit more

Being a faggot is great tho

you dumb nigger Sup Forums exists solely because of faggot spam
without faggot spam there's nothing left. just look at /adv/, took all the faggot spam to /soc/ and the board is fucking done

*Him
>ftfy

i want a picture of your hole & five minutes ago

>lovely black pedicured toenails
>smallest holytrainer on the market
>smooth legs
>perfect tummy and public area

you're 10/10 sex material

Let's say I'm taking you out to dinner and a really nice high end Hilton for a weekend of movies and vidya. Where are we going for dinner? (pick a chain since obviously we can't pic a nice local place and know the place) What are we watching? What vidya(i love coop, esp the old Halos and gears of war) are we playing?

dubs of absolute truth. my ex kept me locked for 3 months, then removed my chastity and lubed me with numbing cream, and put a condom on me to catch all my cum (i HAVE to consume my boy milk, it's our rule) she fucked me so hard, stroked me and NOTHING i wa so frustrated and she just locked me up and told me i could wait until next month for "my cummies"

>i ended the night pathetically massaging her soles then sucking her toes as we fell asleep watching house of cards(her toenails we a bright shinny black gloss though so i really loved her feet that night at least : p)

this alst month has had a terrible lack of OC chastity pics after amazing pics like (related) all year

tfw no subby trap on kik to bully into coming for me & show their spread boypussy

fuck me, that's hot. I wish for such a gf

I have wanted to have sex with a trap for a while now. But in my area there aint shit. At least none that i have seen.

Agreed they are hard to find

I was already on my way to going bi, but after chastity play and extended period of denial where i wasn't allowed sex, erections, or even allowed to touch my penis, i finally cracked and agreed to suck my gf's bull's cock to get one week off my 4 week chastity sentence. I actually really enjoyed it. i lied that i didn't, and she called me on it, and added 3 weeks to my chastity : p

I'd love to go full trap but my current fuck buddy doesn't like the aesthetic :'(

Id love to see you in full trap

post butt

I'm super flat and uninteresting :(

I'd put in the work too none of my ex's ever had issues with the sex. but men do nothing for me and gay dudes are the only people that answer my adds. (yes i get that traps are dudes but you know what i mean)

Any Utah traps lurking tonight?

Moar pics like this pleaseeeee

Already got the boobs

yes ryan

Maybe you need another trap to turn you on and him visversa

My current "daddy" (if you can call him that) only likes BJ's so I have to use a dildo to cum. I want a proper Dom that uses my ass and can get me ass implants

LOL add Western Washington as well to that.

Op is a pedo

Fucking bump.
People aren't nice in trap threads, never share their pics. I'm going to have to start using my 5gb spiderman folder again.

;3 sounds like fun

I don't follow. (that pics not me I don't have any trap pics on my pc) But no I don't like other men the male body doesn't turn me on in the slightest. It's more an interest in a female that can fuck back once and a while.

I'd fuck the hell out of you.

Is Ryan a trap?

bend over for me

Virginia Beach to

Sure!!

Spread that ass for me sexy

How can a boi be this cute?!

Would love a slutty tramp stamp, come to think of it

If you insist!! Also, not really taking requests but working with the pics I took awhile back

What kind gorgeous

That's not a boi user, that's a girl

if you don't have a kik you'll break my heart

That's what I wanted anyway gorgeous fuck your getting my dick hard more plz

Right now I look like a normal dude b/c a mix of life bs and my current Dom wanting me like this. But if things change in a year or two and I can go full trap then I'd be down to be brutally fucked

why do traps have to have bigger dicks than me

Something slutty that screams "I'm a submissive toy" that sits right above my ass/where my pubes would be

Source?

I used to have one but deleted after getting too many messages. I just couldn't keep up lol. I think it's TaylorFrom4chan but idk since I don't have it installed. Might re-download it.
Sure, here's one of my fav pics from a different set ;P
It's not the size but the motion of the ocean!...also so we can fuck the hell out of your ass lol

God that'd keep my dick hard for pounding your boi pussy for a nice long time

Your so fucking hot I want more

Other than that I'd go for whatever daddy wanted me to have ;)

Moar?

Fuck you got my cock throbbing baby

I wish there was more of this one. Wanted to see her sucking on a cock so badly

need to see your stomach, I know it's amazing

I'd do just about anything for a proper daddy. Chastity/collar/ass implants if he wants me feminine, or I could let my body hair grow if he prefers me more masculine ;)

>Jess

whoring myself out again, got noone to talk to

feel free to add me up, looking for some fun~

fit#9454

The more feminine the better with this daddy ;3

got a KIK so i can watch you play with yourself?

I'd eat that ass before I fuck it baby