According to a poll 57% of Germans think that immigration makes Germany a worse place to live in

According to a poll 57% of Germans think that immigration makes Germany a worse place to live in.

Merkel's response:

>"Jedem, der Angst verspürt, empfehle ich, wenn sich dazu irgendwie Gelegenheit bietet, einen Menschen, der zu uns geflohen ist, einfach mal persönlich kennenzulernen. Es sind Menschen, die vieles erlebt und erlitten haben und genauso wie wir ihre Sorgen und Hoffnungen haben."

>"I recommend everyone, who has fears, to meet refugees and get to know them. These are people, who have experienced and suffered a lot and have fears and hopes just like us. "

The ride never ends. Why is the Dalai Lama, a refugee, more concerned with Germany than Merkel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2ZVpFL8uqk
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/05/german-prof-fired-class-calculate-statistical-relationship-muslim-population-suicide-bombings/
jesuits.org/aboutus?PAGE=DTN-20130520123826
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, send your wives and daughters to meet them. They're just misunderstood is all. Everything will be fine.

Even if what she said was true (it evidently isn't) it doesn't even respond to the poll. Just because they've suffered and have all the hopes in the world doesn't mean they're not ruining the country and if they are just meeting them won't do jack shit. Incompetent as fuck to run a country.

This won't last for long,not just in Germany,but in Europe.
Once the glass is full,shit's gonna explode.

It was all nice and well in Yugoslavia,BROTHERHOOD AND UNITY,and we spoke the same language,looked the same,and had similar culture.
Once shit hit the fan,everything evaporated in a second.
I am confident,without any doubt,that immigrants in Europe will experience worse fate than Jews in WW2.

>This democratic leader ignores the people? How horrible!
>Hitler did nothing wrong btw even though he was a totalitarian tyrant
>I'm also a reactionary who supports absolute monarchies

>57%
What is she the king of Kraut's?
Why don't you faggots do something or are you afraid to be called Nazis and racists that much?

Why do you hate the Dalai Lama?

I have no words for the outrage burning in my heart so i will just post a tuvan throatsinging group doing in a gadda davida

youtube.com/watch?v=U2ZVpFL8uqk

>I am confident,without any doubt,that immigrants in Europe will experience worse fate than Jews in WW2

I have such a boner right now

When the fuck does Merkel's term end, anyway?

Because Merkel is a jew pawn.

Pic related who is really running EU into the ground.

Kill them all.

If this is true then why is merkel's approval rating so high?

What you need is a fucking gun Hans.

Generally speaking: Voters are stupid and afraid of trying something new. But Merkel's actions force many liberal voters, like me, to vote for the AfD out of protest.

You can't have a safe and liberal society, if you flood the country with rapefugees.

The problem with that statement is that shitskins are lying pieces of shit and will say anything just so they can stay. Even the fucking kuran tells them that it's okay to lie if it's the kuffar who's being lied to.

Doesn't matter because they will rig the votes and give her another term

Easy there aquafresh, no need to sperg out and whip out a straw man before a discussion even starts.

She's actually a Jew breh

You should know this

>Because Merkel is a jew pawn.
Yeah, a "jew pawn" with support from 43% of the population, which is higher than many other Western leaders and their approval ratings.

Two things, I'd say:
1. Most Germans aren't one issue voters
2. This is probably a spike related to Cologne, which will subside eventually (as the media gets censored). By the time the next elections roll around, her approval rating will be north of 50%.

And even if she remains at 43%, there's nobody in Germany's political scene who can challenge her, because that would mean having the support of at least 44% of the German population.

We need to re-write your fucking constitution to something closer to that of the US (freedom of speech and your very own second amendment).

>I am confident,without any doubt,that immigrants in Europe will experience worse fate than Jews in WW2.

One can only Dream...

cant outsmart a nigger from a third world country?
gee, some people are actually able to notice lies and deception when in contact over a longer periode, because its hard to be consistant

>a commonly known weakness of authoritarians is lack of control

She's openly saying "Fuck democracy". Like every leftie she only uses democracy when it favors her agenda.

>Implying thats not authoritarian leftist/rightwingers in general

Not if you lived a sheltered life with the money of your wealthy parents and led a cosmopolitan lifestyle without any worries.

Stop hating, you nazi faggots, your lives are pure hate, you are wasting your lives.

wierd how social aspects seem to trump those good genetics

kill yourself you estrogen filled antifa faggot.

Fucking faggot

hate is squirting out of all your holes

There are no such things as white or black people.

nice troll 7/10

Merkels intentions are to destroy germany. Thinking otherwise is stupid and if you're white and aren't capable of joining the coming european wars you best flee as fast as possible.
The refugees are being flooded into these nations though as the worlds largest depopulation and to sway the human mindset back to more conservative ideals. The only way to do that is to give the left power and have them act outside of the confines of common sense and reality.

Why am i a troll? Show me a man who is white as a piece of paper.

0/10 try harder you cancerous hemoroide

I don't think that merkel is stupid or left. She just wants cheap labor and more consumer for her overlords

Whatever you believe you can't prove that in a court of law. Till you have no evidence you are a conspiracy theorist.

it baffles me that Germans do not listen to the advice of the great Jurgen Habermas.

Your argument is invalid.

This is precisely the reason.

Same shit in America with the Mexicans.

So, these albinos are pure arians? Top kek, nazis are retarded.

>are you afraid to be called Nazis and racists that much?
Yes.
It could cost you your job here, especially if you work for the state.

>i caricature my opponents because im a moron with an IQ lower than my shoe size

>lol, guys, it's fine to mingle with subhuman trash, there are totally no cultural barriers at all. this totally will not end in rape or violence either!

how is this woman still well and alive when she makes such dangerous decisions?

>I am confident,without any doubt,that immigrants in Europe will experience worse fate than Jews in WW2.
That's what the Chinese will do in Africa in the next few decades. But I don't think whites have something like that in them anymore.

>This democratic leader ignores the people?
By "people" you mean "migrants that have nothing to do with Germany"?

Only if you are a nazi. If you lose your job you probably are a nazi. I am perfectly fine with this as most normal people here.

>random Burgers on a Mongolian sandwich board care more about your country than a large majority of Germans.
the ride ends only when this fact changes. no one is going to fix this situation for you.

You don't even have to be a racist anymore, just small things can cost you your job here these days.
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/05/german-prof-fired-class-calculate-statistical-relationship-muslim-population-suicide-bombings/

Hat did she mean when she said: Verschittstinkin glop-glop porken weisglarpen?

You demanded proof from a conspiracy theorist a couple of posts back, but yet you are fine with a mob mentality "justice" of someone losing their job if they're just accused of being a nazi. Hypocritical scum.

>small thing

He pushed his agenda in his math classes. No ideology or agenda should be promoted in such a way.

He could have kept his job, if he did keep that stuff on his personal blog.

Yeah, satan is father of islam and libtards. Can't do nothing about this.

If Muslims could keep their religion to themselves and not bomb others or force others to be part of their cult people like that professor wouldn't have a problem.

The people getting to know the refugees are the ones getting stabbed and mugged. Fukken dickhead Merkel.

that professor wouldn't have a problem, if he had done his job.

Should a muslim start promoting Islam in MATH classes, my response will be the same.

>show me someone white as paper
>LOL ALBINOS AREN'T ARYAN RETARDED NAZIS

Sir, you're obviously the retard here

Nigger, back to work.

Are they?

>I recommend

If a Muslim will ever be a Math professor in Germany he can do whatever he wants as long as he doesn't break the law and is a good teacher.

Not by strict definition, as you can have albino niggers. Regardless of specifics your inability to make an argument without obviously trying to hide you lack a strong base is almost shill worthy.

I didn't know there were any Jews left in Germany.

SHUT IT DOWN

Incompetent? Are you implying that she is failing at her objectives?

I think she is quite accomplished.

>6 million
>saving the modern independant sluts

You either haven't been here long, or have been here too long.

oh come on

SAY IT LOUD SAY IT CLEAR

Get out of my country, kankerlak.

Why won't Merkel get to know them?

Germany has no children and no future. It collapses as a state without these people to replace you.

Take your medicine you selfish fucks.

You know, the way you use reactionary resembles the way the left uses regressive.

Do you think the progress we made in the last 50 years warrants a reaction?

Maybe we should be a bit reactionary?

How does one preclude the other? Just because people have "experienced and suffered a lot and have fears and hopes" doesn't make them not pieces of shit.

of course you do, your trying to get into germoney

>It collapses as a state without these people to replace you.
That's wrong. They cost more than they will ever bring back.

Your country is on the verge of collapse due to only old people drawing pension and no young people. These are your children now.

Doesn't matter if the people can outsmart them or not, it's the government that's causing the issues.
>you don't need to outsmart them if you kill them instead

>muslins hate jews more than anything else in this world.
>muslins start taking over europe
>at current rates, It will only take one or 2 gens for total muslin dominance over europe
>after that It is Israel versus 2 continents worth of Muhammads
>The only moment of the fucking history that the jews can something constructive and throw everything against the muslins, they choose to watch europe go to shit for their amusement. Even if is their eventual doom

I dont even fucking know anymore

But the new people in our country will all live from welfare and bringing them here and taking care of them costs billions. They aren't the solution, they just make the problem worse.

I feel sorry for my German friends (Andre & Birgitte). Merkel is a cancer on the country just as obama is a festering ulcer on the US. But we will dump him and his pile of shit in December.

But Germany is floating in a sea of helplessness and apathy. I cannot believe that good people are doing nothing about her and by extension, are allowing her to destroy everything German.

Except Germany actually had a surplus before Merkel lost her marbles

A few of my family members were held in Nazi labor camps, and I care more about Germany than Germans do
>tfw pol has changed you permanently

Merkel is a Jesuit operative

>Jesuits are pretty much the architects of the concept of social justice and diversity
jesuits.org/aboutus?PAGE=DTN-20130520123826

does she have kids? If not, that could explain her suicidal behaviour as a head of state

Their system is ready to collapse with no new comers to enter it. The large European economies are struggling to create inflation and Germany also has a shrinking population on top of that which further reduces demand and inflation.

Germany is on the brink of collapse. Refugees are their last desperate attempt to grow their population. That is what this is all about.

Immigration isnt wrong.

they are just getting it from the wrong places.

Haven't we all?

germans think that immigration is making their country worse then their head of state starts talking in foreigner
what could go wrong?

No, there aren't, my fellow gentile, errr gentleman :/\)

Why would any poor European want to move to be poor in germany? Free movement of people in the EU did not result in people going to Germany.

The solution was to create porous borders. The same as with the US.

I am so tired i just wanna go to sleep and die.

I cant take this shit anymore they do whatever the fuck they want and have manipulated our people to such an extent that even mass molestations/rapes are not enough to get people to rise up.

There is no life after this

Vieles?! Why isn't it just regular ass viele? Pls respond

t. THEREISNOGODBUTALLAHANDMOHAMMADISHISPROPHET

Were they fag?

Esso station, when?

I'm of Ukrainian origin

Merkel is hilarious. She's the leader Germany deserves!

Wonder how many white eurocucks will end up "migrating" to the US over the next 20-40 years.

So she's a dictator at this point right?
Must be the first dictator to actively try to destroy their own county.

"Vieles" is basically "viel", so "much" or "a lot".