Story time Sup Forums?
>Be me
>Be 20
>Have shit job at McDonald's
>Whatever, it gives me some spending money
>New 123 Menu comes out January 1st
>Pic related; new menu
>123 menu is self explanatory
>Just to make sure tard customers understand, place advertisements are placed near counter
>Advertisements are small booklets in the shape of dollars that each have an item and the price, either 1, 2, or 3 dollars
>Nowhere on the ad does it say it's a coupon
>Fast forward a couple weeks
>Every other tard tries to pay using these ads.
>Have to explain to the reptile brains that they aren't coupons
>Customers argue with me that they deserve free food
>Deserve
>Youdeserveadietyoufatfucks.exe
Why is it that these retarded niggers can't seem to understand such a basic principal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mYkv7wVUrCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

aye foo lemme get a mcgriddle dat 2pc tendies n a burger plus a mccafe n imma use deez coupons

It's always the shitskins who argue about it too. I have another nig story if you guys wanna hear it.

I stopped going to McD's for a variety of reasons, but will still buy a McMuffin in the drive-thru. Last time I was inside, in Seattle, they have these customer ordering kiosks. I didn't see it and went to the counter, as one does. Guy says "order over there", so I go. It took me about five minutes to blip thru all the bullshit and order a QP w/cheese plain, and a Mcmuffin - because of all the options, you have to be careful.. I am not doing these niggers jobs for them. Never again. Next they'll want me to cook it my fucking self. Fuck them.

It's actually shit there. Almost nobody has the mental capacity to do anything

>It's actually shit there. Almost nobody has the mental capacity to do anything
Except for the hipster snobs, its a great city. They have good food in many places. McD's is just not one of them. That particular location is a tourist trap because of the Space Needle park.

Oh, I just meant McDonald's in general. Never been to seattle

I only use those when the lines are super long and the people are too oblivious to notice a faster ordering option.

Fuckin 123 menu is bullshit. If McDonalds wants to charge anything more than a fucking dollar for a mcdouble, then no thanks. Bring back the 242 and get rid of this nigger shit.

>the 242
mah nigga, i dont know why they even got rid of it in the first place. it's like how they keep taking away the 5$ 20 piece nuggets every few months

Wait, the cheeseburger is $1 now?

Yeah that's also dogshit. Can't wait for them to take away the $1 soft drinks.

wait
i get a burrito, a chicky, a cheesy and a coke all together for a dollar?
wow, that must be made of air and old paper

no really, here's a stupid advertising and there are stupid clients
you don't explain for simple minds, and murrica is a country full of simple minds
you are a culture of simplifying already stupid people. and fear. don't forget fear.
have a list, list the item, write the price next to it.
simple as fuck, works everywhere on this planet (or for you: disc)
except in couponland.
seriously, i've never seen so much welfare and couponing.
even most folks realize there's something wrong, how else would MAGA have won?

The kiosks? Yeah. I wasn't given a choice. I'm not a retard, I've used them in Sheetz and some other places. Just wasn't expecting it. Also, their design of the software is total shit.

>I have another nig story if you guys wanna hear it.
Yes, please. I love McDonald's though. But your first story was entertaining and I can definitely see it.

>be me
>work McDonalds
>manager is a 60 year old stoner
>smoke weed and cigarettes inside McDonalds when it's closed
>Play PSP during my shift
>Rich white neighborhood no one eats that fucking garbage or comes inside

God I hate niggers

>take away the $1 soft drinks
I give it another month. No way marketing was thinking clearly on that business decision letting people get larges for a dollar.
>their design of the software is total shit
You can say that again. I hate the soda machine interfaces worse. Those touch screens barely fucking work.

>Play PSP
Nice.

I guess you get on the internet and come to Sup Forums when a muslim refugee is fucking your wife in your bed.

Kiosk guy here again. Previous to that episode, I took my daughter to McD, we had time to kill before an appointment. Drive-thru has a number of cars, and we want to hang out casual for a bit, so we go inside. Theres maybe two customers at the counter, plus us. One leaves, the other is waiting... and waiting.. and we order, 2 cheeseburgs meal, plain burgers cheese only. Nothing else. The Norwegian contingent of McD workers must've been off that day, its all dindu's running around like fools. They're blasting shit out the window, ignoring the counter. Finally order, and wait, and wait.. Ask the chick next to me, "How long you in for?" like a jail joke. She's despondent, probably re3ady to pass out from hunger and rage. Ten minutes, I get my shit. Its all fucked up, regular fubar burgers with all the fixin's.

Went for a coke, its water. Threw out everything and left. I swear to christ, it was like they were all mentally fucked, every one of 'em.

In America they complain about the Mexicans taking all the jobs but at least they can make a fucking burger unlike these concrete apes. 10 minutes for a simple burger order like that is fucking ridiculous.

It happens. Here where I live there are good McD's and bad ones.

>I give it another month. No way marketing was thinking clearly on that business decision letting people get larges for a dollar.
Drinks are their cheapest attraction. They've had the dollar Sweet Tea for years. Its almost a gas station mentality. Gas stations make almost nothing on the sale of gas, its everything else where they make money. Up-selling, its called. Fries with that?

>soda machine interfaces
Those freestyle machines are blatant ass through and through. Everything comes through the same tap and there's no provision for flushing it. The space for the cup is tiny and they get fucking filthy. I've had one spit out bits of hair repeatedly. It's a moot point given that people will sit in front of the middle of the machine until their drink procedure is complete, but the freestyle machines preclude parallel usage too. Have these things been demonstrated to attract customers because TECHNOLOGY?

>Have to explain to the reptile brains that they aren't coupons
I'm sure half of them know but try to get free shit anyway.

>gas station chili dogs
I regret to say they got me with one of those. You also can't beat 79 cent Large drinks.
I've heard horror stories of those machines that don't get cleaned out that often, encountered one at a Wing Stop. My water tasted cherry flavored.

I got no problem with the browns. They work their asses off.

A few years ago, I was taking a cab thru a city, black driver, older guy like Morgan Freeman. He says "You see all these bodegas?" I'm like yeah. He says "You know why theres no black bodegas?" I ask why. He says "Because niggers are fucking lazy.. These mex's come here with nothing, and in ten years, own a store. We been here for three hundred years and can't own a pair of fucking sneakers without pulling a gun". And it was true, the whole boulevard was latino. I didn't know how to answer, he knew he made me uncomfortable. Then he just says "Makes me sad".

How the fuck is a chicken sandwhich half the price of two chicken tenders?

I don't give a shit about OP's gay story, but I need the answer to the chicken!

implying that mcdonalds hasnt always had a dollar burger. kek

Sounds like a guy I'd have a beer with.

the tenders are buttermilk, the sandwhich isnt. but the tenders arent worth it, its more cruinchy breading than chicken albeit not that bad of a taste. though very small for "tenders"

Yeah, he was cool. I like to get my unfiltered racism from the other side of the tracks, its much sweeter. Older black men are often super-racist, but with the edges worn off. Except for their own, they hate niggers to the grave. Niggers make life hard on black men.

The cheeseburger was 89 cents in my day, along with the 79 cent burger.

well see now im upset for being a faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=mYkv7wVUrCg
times have changed

Blacks are fine, it's the niggers you have to worry about.

I work front counter at a McDonald’s and can without a doubt confirm fucktards think they are hilarious trying to get free food with these fuckin things

ill never understand the average person. This shit tier food is already as cheap as possible. Why go through the effort to look like a dick to save yourself a few dollars? not like its a steak dinner or anything