How do I get a girlfriend I haven't received one message on any dating app ever

How do I get a girlfriend I haven't received one message on any dating app ever

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_azDENy6FD0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cannot be serious. Look at that beard and face. Would you fucking date you?

Maybe try not looking like an inbred religious compound cultist from Montana/Alaska who is currently serving prison time in your pic? Just a though...

Shave the beard and start dressing nicer. Fuck dating apps man, go out to bars

Keep the beard just groom it better. Have you recorded any new music?

Weren't you going to kill yourself? Also, prove it's actually you.

Join some kind of group that does stuff you enjoy/are good at. Similar interests is key initially if you don't want to end up in some horrible emotional-debt-prison-exchange based relationship.

Yeah I have it's the only thing I do that keeps me from killing myself

>Fuck dating apps man, go out to bars
And he'll get bar level women: ugly, fat, blown out, et cetera.
Remember Sup Forums, attractive/desirable women can pick & choose. They don't need to sit in shit hole bars waiting for JR or Hank to hit on them. On the off chance an ATTRACTIVE single woman is in a bar...there's a REASON.

>Keep the beard just groom it better.
The beard makes OP look like an inbred fucking degenerate. Which is beards in general. OP should stop being a caveman and live in 2018 = shave.

Be confident, speak your mind, try to act interesting. Don't ask for things from women, tell them you're going to do something. For instance, instead of, "would you like to go out for some coffee sometime?" Tell her, "we are having coffee tomorrow at 9am sharp be ready." This shows her you're assertive and know what you want, asking the former way shows you're hesitant and indecisive and need her help for decisions. It's a major turn off to women.

WTF makes you think you rate having a girlfriend, neckbeard?

Give up. Become a monk or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=_azDENy6FD0

Answer this OP you attention whore

1. Exercise / work on your appearance. No acne which is good.
2. Clean cut, dress nicely. What kinda haircut you got rn?
3. Confidence is the biggest, apps don't always work so try several primarily tinder. Dont be a bitch either you gotta let the girl know you wanna go on the date within the first 10 messages dont delay that shit.
4. If you do get a date done choke it. Take her out to dinner or a movie. Movies are good if your less social.
5. Dont look specifically for a relationship or you'll find yourself in a shitty one. Start as just friends or fuck buddies, go on a few dates and talk a lot before you get serious emotionally.

Pretty easy, dont set your standards too high you arent a 10/10 dont expect one back.

Unless he's bi this is useless advice

IMO i think your best bet would be to capitalize on your faults. I hate to say it, but I got more strange pussy as a drugged out piece of shit than I do now as a dude working a job and being sober as a gopher. Now if your only goal In life is to go on dating apps and find girls, then first off your priorities are fucked up, and second off, your trying to hard. You’d be better off befriending that disgusting fat chick that every group of 8’s and 9’s has, then eventually infiltrate the group under the guise of being the big girls buddy. Once your in start selling weed to the hotter girls, most hot girls don’t have a “plug” and don’t even really know what one is. So sell them 15-20 dollar grams of shit weed (because if they knew what good weed was all about they wouldn’t be paying 15 a G) and set up a false illusion of exclusivity between you and the fat chicks friends. Eventually they’ll want to get to know you better, because at this point your a dude in their circle who’s new and cool and dangerous. After you get in good with the group, find the weakest of the hot ones, invite her to your house, get her blasted on GOOD weed (that I’m sure you’ll need to acquire from an actual plug) finger fuck her to rick and morty or dragon ball Z or whatever shit your into. Then tell the rest of the group, they’ll end up splitting up and you can pick up the crumbs. The crumbs being the chick you finger banged, AND if you play your cards right the original fat chick. I’m a little drunk, but I think you get the point I’m making.

Drop some links bro

It’s me ahain, if you want love don’t do anything I said, just be your self and get off Sup Forums

this. just bust a move

Lose 40 lbs, shave, get a haircut that costs over $50, then try again. If that doesn't work, buy a BMW

Hair cut that’s over 50$? You must be a white guy

Not everyone can pull off a Nike swoosh buzzed in the back of their head, some people gotta pay extra for a proper cut with scissors

Jokes on you, I’m white too

FUCK OFF FAGGOT