*defends gaslamp killer*

*defends gaslamp killer*

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BaOla81HQx-/?tagged=gaslampkiller
instagram.com/p/BaQzqghlXB_/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>black man
>defending rape

It's called being a good friend. The faggots in pic should take notes.

>expecting a bunch of smarmy nu-males to understand anything about male friendship

You tell em

>realizes that rape accusations against him are becoming public

i will fucking autist rant in everyone of these god damn posts. he literally called people like you liars and called for the pollice to handle everything. i don't know what you think but this isnt facebook and i have plenty of time to rant about people who have nothing in their life so seek validation in drama, dirt and gossip. video below of supposed flylo rape apologies.

instagram.com/p/BaOla81HQx-/?tagged=gaslampkiller

Who are you, his manager?

stop making shit up literally no one is even picking up the twitter triggerinas who said he victim shamed because its fake. now you got a couple ham beasts trying to give themselves attention by spreading this shit on 4choon of all places. kYs

If it's fake, why are you so upset?

fuck of you blue haired dissappointment to your parents. is it triggering that someone is calling your bs? i don't have facebook so not sure if people just ignore the bullshit that you spew but i have nothing better to do and i hate people who gossip and create drama to make themselves feel better about being terrible people

your acting like there is any shred of evidence other than what your fat fingers are typing between bites of kfc. i am not upset because a cursory search will find the only mention of flylo is by a landwhale so vacuous and empty inside she has to sustain herself through online gossip even tabloids wont give the time of day

is this a facts-only board now? are you moderating?

>your fat fingers are typing between bites of kfc
how did you know this

>i don't have facebook

seriously though

for real, bo. us rapists gotta stick together

yes you fucking disgusting waste of space but at least you admit you are not spreading facts
gotta fill the emptyness inside somehow
yeah i don't have facebook. i don't see how you would even think that would be remotely painful meme. literally giving away the privacy to my life so i can look at dog and baby pictures. another case of your fucking ignorance. extra glad i dont if people are posting like you do here. no wonder russia was able to so easily manipulate users

ayy lmao u showed me

innocent until proven guilty you entitled bitch. its called due process. and the only person saying flylo was a rapist is you and your beastly friends. your disgusting tactics of lies and attempted shaming by memes i guess might be intimidating on tumblr or twitter but its honestly sad

>no wonder russia was able to so easily manipulate users

Not those guys but you do realize when the democrats say Russia they mean Sup Forums

They're just afraid to outright name an anime board because they'll get laughed at

>its honestly sad
i swore an oath to protect fly-lo on this board from these beasts

Gaslamp Killer is innocent.

>Not those guys but you do realize when the democrats say Russia they mean Sup Forums
Sometimes, definitely. But they also mean the Russians who bought ads on Facebook and hacked the DNC.

unlike many who might be scared you could physically crush them if they stand up to you, i have already told you i loathe gossips and liarsgo go commiserate where people believe your lies and you can continue to feel special for being alive and a drain on society.

>a drain on society.

its dumb ass bitches like this that are most gullible and susceptible to that type of propoganda too. this all started because some she beast saw a tumblrina post flylo had blamed the rape accuser of being a liar and all this nonsense. it wasn't true but now it doesnt want to not have its attention so suddenly flylo is a rapist now.

speech in question
instagram.com/p/BaQzqghlXB_/

>flylo is a rapist

chill out steve. your music sucks anyways

beast go back to tumblr and twitter with your lies and attention seeking behavior. all you will get is me telling you i hope flylo does rape you so you will no longer be a liar, but a real victim. no more pretending and think of all the attention you will get. fingers crossed right

GAS LAMP KILLER IS A HORRIBLE MUSICIAN.

HIS SHIT SUCKS ASS.

>i hope flylo does rape you so you will no longer be a liar, but a real victim

probably. no one is defending him. his friend asked for the internet to not spread lies and let the court/ police handle this. so now tumblrinas are telling everyone fly lo is a rapist

oh man its almost like the topic of rape shouldnt be thrown around lightly because its insensitive and can ruin lives. but you know. if u don't spread teh rumors about fly lo them some one else will get that sweet sweet attention

>asked for the internet to not spread lies

rape rocks