Brit/pol/ - Britbong politics thread: Prick Robinson edition

>BORIS AND GOVE SHAMELESSLY NICK UKIP'S IMMIGRATION POLICIES

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36419815

>JESS PHILLIPS ENDS DISASTROUS "ANTI-TROLLING CAMPAIGN" AFTER ONE DAY, THREATENS TO LEAVE TWITTER AS A RESULT

theguardian.com/technology/2016/may/31/labour-mp-jess-phillips-says-she-may-leave-twitter-over-trolls-abuse

>VICE ATTEMPTS TO PORTRAY JEREMY CORBYN AS COMPETENT AND ELECTABLE, FAILS MISERABLY IN REVERSE HATCHET JOB DOCUMENTARY

youtube.com/watch?v=94ptAcbfKP0

>PRINCE WILLIAM, DUKE OF CAMBRIDGE AND SECOND IN LINE TO THE THRONE, CONVERTS TO ISLAM

web.archive.org/web/20160601092329/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3617017/Fisher-Dogger-German-Bight-s-Klingons-starboard-bow-RICHARD-LITTLEJOHN-imagines-shipping-forecast-Channel-dubbed-New-Mediterranean.html

>CAMERON'S NONCE FRIEND BUSTED BY TOP PEDO HUNTERS

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/david-camerons-former-advisor-admits-

>BRAVE YOUNG STUDENT ACTIVIST ASSAULTED VERBALLY BY PRIVELEGED WHITE MALE OPPRESSOR (KNOWN BY SOME AS NIGEL FARAGE)

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36420932

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36420932
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0
youtube.com/watch?v=Le-9uWKe2dk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endorsements_in_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum,_2016#Leave
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/01/donald-trump-announces-uk-visit-turnberry-golf-resort-britain
theguardian.com/politics/2016/may/21/poor-outlook-toxic-labour-jon-cruddas-report-welfare-immigration
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Jess Phillips 'anti-trolling campaign'
Hang on
Wasn't that just a bunch of mgtow faggots telling her they WOULDN'T rape her?

meme magic

pretty much

Who /baconbutty/ here

>People whining about the Scottish ISIS Party.
>None are calling for reversing devolution (started by Blair).
Do you want to fix the problem or not?

>reverse devolution
No, we need MORE devolution.
COMPLETE SECESSION

Brit in germany postal vote done

I seen 6 africans today

Please kick the muslims out Brits. Youre starting to worry me

>scotland is sponging scum

What's new?

Not an option. I'm not letting those creatures have even more power over me.

MIDWALEAN SCUM

I can't wait until after the referendum so this thread can go back to actually discussing politics

Spent some Euros to celerbrate.

€€€€

Friendly reminder that regardless of which way the referendum goes, Cameron is fucked

If we leave, he's failed and his position becomes untenable

If we remain, there have been enough instances of foul play to mount a vote of no confidence (taxpayer funded propaganda, arranging remain support before negotiations were finished)

Teresa May realised this early on, it's why she's been virtually silent throughout. If she can come out of the campaign unscathed (or at least less scathed than BoJo) she has a good shot at becoming the next Tory leader regardless of referendum outcome

I have seen 0 africans and muzzies in last month

>traitor as tory leader vs traitor as labour leader
wake me up

>taxpayer funded propaganda

It is completely legitimate for the Govt to take a stance.

>Terasa May as Tory Leader

youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY

>Germans

Just pray for a ramadan attack lads

>taking a stance
>spending millions of tax payers' £ to influence a referendum

They didn't spend any money on an 'out' argument. How can you not see the bias?

The government shouldn't be presenting propaganda though
The tories can present propaganda from their own coffers, but it mustn't interfere with the government providing fair information

NEW HAPPENING BREAD

Fuck off, cunt.

this thread is still fresh fuck off

I love you. Cheers, mate.

It is legitimate for government to take a stance
It is not legitimate, appropriate or acceptable for them to spend taxpayer money propagating that stance, nor is it appropriate to deliberately evade purdah rules by doing it before the campaign period '''''''officially''''''' started

>Using yesterday's news stories

Low energy

I hope we leave to give the leftists the punishment they deserve.

That racist deserved it desu

>It is completely legitimate for the Govt to take a stance.
No. it is completely legitimate for the party in government to take a stance. The actual government shouldn't be used to back it.
Both sides are supposed to have a spending limit to keep it fair, yet the government is spending even more than that limit backing one side, and you think that's legitimate?

Sandra James will gas the jew so you don't have to.

>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36420932
>Immigrants built Birmingham
>first settled ~600AD

It's now or never brit/bros.

youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

"All we care is that win we will because Britain demands it and no power on earth can hold down the will within us.

Struggles we have had and will have. Blows we have taken and will again. Victories we have had and will have again, yes greater victories than even Britons have ever known.

Guard that sacred flame my brother Blackshirts until it illumines Britain and lights again the path of mankind. Together in Britain we have lit a flame that cannot and shall not extinguish."

other thread has fresh links to polls and fraud

>it's different from this one
see

Is your MP for or against leaving the EU?

Mines still not come out supporting either side.

ok gary glitter

Alberto Barbos-
Alberto Costa

He's remain
ffs

Graham Stringer. Suprisingly he's Leave, despite being labour

I like your words, Englander, makes me think there are "TRUE BLUE HEARTS OF OAK" still in England. but it is time for you to pick a fight! Vote "fucking out" on the slavery of the EfuckingU. Take your natural place among free men of the Earth. Welcome and Desu Vult.

GUYS PLEASE HELP

The debate is the coming Tuesday, but shift at the hospital ends at the EXACT time the debate starts. I can't possibly get there to watch it live, is there any way I can at least listen to it? Like Radio or some shit?

Alright lads mocking up a version of this cherrypicking in the opposite direction. Done the remain side though might switch out Merkel as not sure normies even know who she is/how they would relate to her.

Suggestions for Brexit side? Quick names which come to mind are Michael Caine, Duncan Bannatyne, James Dyson, Ron Paul, John Howard, Steve Hilton, though again not sure normies know who some of those are. Remember, they need to be relatable to normies so UKIP/Tory MPs and people like Peter Hitchens are out. Who was that dindu on QT last week? Might swing people just because she's black, or if they know who she is even better because she writes for The Guardian.

Hello Manc user. "Green Quarter" here.

>Madeleine Moon
>remain
She's a monumental faggot desu no idea why anyone votes for her
>literally english
>went to an all girls grammar school
>married a posh fucker '''''ecologist'''''
>standing up for working class people :^) :^) :DDD
>m-muh dead husband gibe votes pls
I fucking hate Labour they're like a blight

Peter Hitchens doesn't support the referendum and isn't voting anyway.

Andrew Rosindell (Romford), thankfully he's pro-Brexit

Don't worry. They'll be crushed next GE. Another splinter group might form.

If you like those words, watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=Le-9uWKe2dk

You'll never be the same again

>hunt is just a regular photograph
if that's intentional user you're a fucking genius

Sarah Wollaston
Leave

Surprising because most of the time she acts like a Tory in name only.

opening is pretty cringe so far

roger daltrey, ian botham, bryan adams, michael caine, theo profiterole and duncan bannatyne off dragons den

they're probably the best to get the normies on side

also, take out Clarkson and replace him with Theresa may

Priti Patel, she's been quite vocal about being for leave.

>tfw your MP is Anna Soubry
Minister for Small Businesses, shrill harpy for Remain, and utterly detestable human being

You what? I'm not even NatSoc but Mosley is the greatest orator our parliament has ever seen

Now you royal family is starting to convert to Islam
Bravo mon ami !

also forgot Sol Campbell, pictured here with Britain's greatest member of parliament

The transitions and the heart beat shit you muppet
Also use the flag wales actually fucking chose, not St David's Cross

Who was that dindu on QT last week?
Dreda Say Mitchell. Nope, me neither.

I wouldn't include Clarkson. He's popular enough to override the vileness of the others. I kind of have a hard time believing he's that dumb.

You ruled half the world once, now half of you are convinced that you cannot even rule yourselves. I know it's wrong to hate on your own people but damn it must be hard not slapping the piss out of these babies.

Ah right, I liked it

>Have SNP MP.
>Have no way of knowing their real opinions, since it lear the party's elite is suppressing anti dissent from a pro-EU line (ironically an anti-Scottish line).

It was cringeworthy as shit and dragged on far too long

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endorsements_in_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum,_2016#Leave

is probably your best bet

Why are the immigrants being allowed to vote holy shit. Can they just go straight off the boat and into the ballot?

Basically it'd be better if it was just the speech with a still background of some countryside or shit

>Calling me a manc
Eww don't call me a manc. I don't live in that hellhole. Technically I life in the slightly less hellish hole that is Salford
What's the green quarter like? I looked at a few places there but it seemd like it might sap my will to live desu

I didn't think so, it's rare we see anything this passionate coming from Britain. I can appreciate what the guy who made the video was trying to portray

No, they have to be citizens, but we've a lot of descendants of immigrants

What's that, Algeria?

lmao you delusional pommy faggots actually think you have a chance of voting out

you guys are more cucked than Sweden

Hilary Benn, Labour, Voting in.

Shitter.

I dunno man. I get a wrong side of the tracks feel in Salford.

It's quite nice. Flat has shot up in value since I bought it and I have a 1Gbit internet connection. Stay here a few more years, and maybe rent it out or sell it and buy a place in the suburbs to raise kids.

Cheers m8

Yeah will replace Clarkson, not sure people hate Theresa May enough but could be wrong, she is a le evil tory after all.

Will put the dragons in (business leaders after all) as well as an actors/sportsman or two. Sol Campbell would be good to appeal to some crowds but people might just disregard it because he's a footballer.

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/01/donald-trump-announces-uk-visit-turnberry-golf-resort-britain

>Trump visiting UK, day after EU referendum result

lmao Trump is going to cuck you goys into staying in

theguardian.com/politics/2016/may/21/poor-outlook-toxic-labour-jon-cruddas-report-welfare-immigration

Is Labour about to go full nationalist?

Claire Perry, voting in.

She basically said "Muh Russia, Muh ISIS" as a reason to vote in.

I wonder if all those visa-check free Turks will get to vote too

Nicky Morgan, in.

>not sure people hate Theresa May enough but could be wrong
top jej

she's fucking despised meight, I've never seen or heard a good thing said about her in my 8 years of paying attention to such things

>I kind of have a hard time believing he's that dumb.
Not only is he dumb he's the United States of Europe kinda dumb

>I dunno man. I get a wrong side of the tracks feel in Salford.
Kind of, although it's no worse than manchester desu.
I only live here because I'm renting atm and I get a 3 bedroom house, a 5 min drive from where you are, for

>UKIP's stooges on welfare thinking BREXIT will ever,ever happen
Then who will work to pay for your fucking NEETbux,eh?

Fact is,the UK can not function without immigrants
You need them to work the jobs you can't or won't
You need the EU for an open market,otherwise who will buy your shit?
Colonies turned their back on you.

BREXIT and Scotland will secede ,along with N.Ireland who will join the EU back

Eat shit you pasty,fat,virgins

>Labour.
>Going full nationalist.
Not now, not tommorow, not ever.

Even ignoring the huge chunk of minorities propping them up, they're more SJW than labour in the supporters that are actually British.

fug

also forgot jenny jones, a green party peer and former deputy mayor of london

I think it would work better like this as well desu. Footage of people putting on armbands and standing in rows throwing roman salutes cut with BUF logos will appeal to Sup Forumsacks but 99% of anyone who sees that will just think 'oh so nazis then' and completely ignore the speech, which is great in itself.

Yeah. The cost to rent my place would be 3x the cost of my mortgage. Rental market is insane at the moment.

Can't beat the 15 min walk to work in the morning. Only drive at weekends traffic in this place is a joke, he roads are poor and overcrowded.

>flag

>PRINCE WILLIAM, DUKE OF CAMBRIDGE AND SECOND IN LINE TO THE THRONE, CONVERTS TO ISLAM

Hes just s-stretching r-right?

TheEU

Thoughts? Can't be bothered to change the text and its funny given the women so I'm going to leave it as >These men

Will people know who she is though? She's a good person to have on our side in terms of convincing lefties if so.

>tfw Salford is fit for human habitation these days

when I lived there it was rough as absolute fuck

>TRUMP WILL VISIT UK ON THE 24TH, WHEN THE EU REF RESULT IS ANNOUNCED

this could be glorious

Joke doesn't work if there's more than one woman in there. Also backfires because there's on on the top

>implying it'll be announced on the 24th
nah mate the '''''extra''''' postal votes won't have arrived by then

>You need them to work the jobs you can't or won't
>This is what romanian gypos tell themselves at night

>Scotland will secede ,along with N.Ireland who will join the EU back
Scotland will go, which is good because then we can watch them become Venezuelel 2:electric boogaloo. NI isn't going anywhere tho.

>Rental market is insane at the moment
Why i ended up where I am. All the convenience of the city centre without the prices. Not worth buying since I'm moving to america at the beginning of next year

Trump will bless us with his Meme Magic.

We will Leave the EU. We will Make Britain Great Again

Excellent work senpai, I am now a #BrexitMissile