Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thongria/status/919717166081101825
youtube.com/watch?v=TvyHCY9hkAw
twitter.com/thongria/status/742486558155153408
instagram.com/thongria/
refinery29.com/weight-loss-reactions
instagram.com/p/BMmlIQ6jbjR/?taken-by=thongria
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

imagine being a good looking white dude in a somewhat famous indie band and still having to pay womeme for sex.

R A P I S T

i don't see what the issue is?
hes asking her for sex and trying to pay the girl.

It's called autism and it's very real

>dragged
>hysterical twitter garbage
fuck off cunt

honestly Zoe Ligon must have some bomb ass pussy if he's that desperate. Can't imagine what she knows what to do with a dick

He's soliciting prostitution and making unwanted creepy advances towards a woman when she made it crystal clear she is not interested. This is one of many examples of him being generally disgusting to women. Also an (alleged but very likely) Rapist.

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS KWEEEN

DRAG ME

>and making unwanted creepy advances towards a woman when she made it crystal clear she is not interested.
where did she make it clear?
"i don't have the list"
where is the clear part?

This is what hanging out with James Ferraro does to you

twitter.com/thongria/status/919717166081101825

>"i don't have the list"
that is from a previous convo you dipshit

lol how is he a likely rapist
seems like wishful thinking to me, like you just wanna have something to be annoying about

also shes not even posting the full convo. shes in sex work so something must have happened for him to even think of paying her. maybe she has done paid sex shows prior.

Ignoring all those texts.
Pretty telling.
This autistic fuck couldnt take a hint

>bomb as pussy
Heh... doubt it.

coercive means she gave him permission tho
this is what i can agree on. hes an autist for sure

^

why would a rapists try to pay for sex. hes a creep sex addict. but rapists don't pay for sex

Before
This is your women on JEWS

>had coercive sex with me
Gotta love the mental gymnastics here

is posting that picture supposed to make me doubt shes got a bomb ass pussy? because it doesn't. She does sex work and knows the female and male reproductive organs than most people her age.

plus she has the experience whether you want to chalk it up as a negative or positive thing.

It's 2017 bigot

>She does sex work
It's probably some feminist S&M bullshit. So, I guess if you're into that...

reminder that this girl has been raped by 3 other dudes much worse than what "matt" tried to do

youtube.com/watch?v=TvyHCY9hkAw

reminder this is just a witchhunt to take down white males with some kind of success

she posted this on twitter lel

twitter.com/thongria/status/742486558155153408

>"I guess I just wanted to share this because..."
That's as far as I got. Can't do it. Lol

she looks awfully semitic

Ariel Pink, James Ferraro, Mac DeMarco?? They all knew this creepy shit was going on!!! They are CANCELLED!!!

since when is some guy being creepy newsworthy?

She was so cute. It's hard to believe that's the same girl.

she's still pretty cute dude

instagram.com/thongria/

no
shes been fucked over by bad fake chad's. has those dead eyes stares. like shes seen the worst in men. fuck man shits heartbreaking

That's an awfully hot coffee pot... wait

Ehhh not for me

She just looks like a dime a dozen art hoe who does a lot of coke

If you think that's cute, you need help.

Is this really the same girl?

Here is my lukewarm take on this situation

Matt is a rapist scumbag but also Zoe is a scumbag in her own little way as well.

I wouldn't hang with Matt and I wouldn't fuck or befriend Zoe.

Yeah
Search Zoe Ligon on google images

I just looked at her twitter and she is a disgusting degenerate hipster hoe

why would you want to fuck some smug dildo enthusiast, like literally why would you want to go out with any woman who has an "alternative" dunning kruger personality

Her peak

yup

refinery29.com/weight-loss-reactions

ngl i'd pay to fuck that. matt had the right idea

WTF, she looks so much better than she does now that she is super skinny

She doesnt look like that anymore tho. She got real deep into the woke SJW clique and became an ugly junkie fucking herself with dragon dildos on twitter.

>why would you want to fuck some smug dildo enthusiast

>not wanting to be pegged by a dildo enthusiast.

Lad I can tell you have very boring , missionary sex with your significant other, that is if you have one.

yeah but matt was trying to fuck her couple years ago like in 2014 ish. look at the iphone layout.

It's 2017

CU RR ENT
YE AR

still a hottie. matt has good taste.

I miss the old days where the only smart way to get with a hot girl was to bang her head with a rock and drag her to your cave

Jesus Christ, I really hope I live to see highly advanced sex robots.

>hottie
You're still a faggot

you wouldn't have sex with zoe? cmon bruh dont be lying
she can peg my ass anytime.

I'd have sex with her because I'm a desperate loser, not because I find her appealing.

were all losers m8

First GLK now this. Who is this autistically obsessed MUH RAAAAAAAAPPPPE tumblrtard who's taken up residence here and why haven't they been banned?

hi Sup Forums

It's funny to watch, as Sup Forums becomes more Sup Forums everyday, the beta faggots who are losing the war continue to post "hurrr u r from pole" as though it were an argument and as though most people on this board don't also browse Sup Forums.

>coercive sex

aka she now regrets that she willingly fucked him. stupid whore

based ex bf

top banter

>tfw you see her post and realise that you've hit the nail on the head and struck a nerve

Only if they smell like people and are also warm and feel like people
But its still be depressing knowing they arent real, nothing about them being artificial would get me off, itd just make me want something real even more

To be fair. Thongria is hot and super kinky

>only if they smell like people and are also warm and feel like people
Naturally

>But its still be depressing knowing they arent real
It certainly wouldn't provide the validation that comes with knowing that some girl is willing to mate with you, but other than that, it wouldn't bother me much. Generally speaking, I don't enjoy the company of women.

How is she a scumbag

true. I want my nigger tounge in her asshole

>captcha: snow white

hi zoe

I bet its tremendous

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

instagram.com/p/BMmlIQ6jbjR/?taken-by=thongria

asking the real questions

i just want to know how betas can see shit like this cutie turning into a literal dildo heiress in 3 years and stay so bluepilled

funniest shit i've seen all weekend

whats wrong with being a dildo heiress lad

Her butthole I mean

my tongue too

>Slew of rape accusations against artists
>Every one is from psycho fans and is centered around "weeeeell I was pretty drunk/it didn't feeeeel right/I regretted it"
Good job of cheapening that "listen and believe" shit to the point of a joke

I WANT RAPE APOLOGISTS TO LEAVE MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How long until bangs and hobo clothes are overtaken by some other stupid trend?

Hot Topic core was hot, as stupid as it was. This is just hideous and makes them look androgynous.

Shhh Matt

Yep. As usual, feminists end up being their own worst enemies. It's like how niggers can't stop killing each other--pretty much works itself out.

t. racist misogynist

really made me think!

This. The duck did nothing wrong. All I've seen is baseless accusations ranging from shit like:
>he added me on facebook when i was 17
to
>i tried to kiss me but i shouted at him and ran away
honestly there are people outright calling him a rapist and it's not true at all, I really feel for the guy, he sounds like he's just bad with women and a bit of a sperg/goofball at worst but not abusive or violent.

matt fuck off you alt right sam hyde fuck

hot take of the week: behind a mask off the new record is more autobiographical than about martin courtney

CAN'T KEK THE DUCK

damn feminism meme fucked her shit up good

>racist misogynist
Yes, I'm a real racist and misogynist. But you know what's pretty funny? Those terms are tossed around so frequently and frivolously that they've lost their punch.

Best part about it is that my liberal friends think I'm a great guy because I act like a good little cuck when I'm around them. All I have to do is spew the same sanctimonious rhetoric.
>mfw they think I vote Democrat

>tfw you are a cuck

>survived
jesus christ, these retards need to pull their fucking head in.

>just listen
listening to women tell a story about going grocery shopping is enough to make me want to shoot my head off, listening to them explain assault over what i can assume would be a 40 minute period is too much. fuck that, i don't care enough about anyone to sit through that.

it sounds like a lot of you people have never cared about a female who wasn't your mother in your entire life :^)

Sure I have. But even when my mom told me that she was raped when she was younger, I took it with a grain of salt, because she tends to be rather melodramatic and overreact to things.

I cared about one woman, but she chose someone else, and then after that I just kinda felt dejected regarding women. I know I can get others, but fuck she really was great and almost perfect (no one is but she really fit the description of what I like in a girl to a t). I'm not one of the rape apologists itt tho although the girl in OP is a thot.

hope you incel cucks are alone forever

Do you really think his own band would fire him over this unless they had solid reasoning behind it? Theyve known each other since high school. The spin article mentioned a longer article was going to be printed with more witnesses but they delayed it to give matt a chance to respond. Why cant you people admit its likely he did some pretty sketchy stuff? Am I sure hes guilty? No, but youre not sure hes innocent either, so lets wait for this longer article instead of rushing to defend this guy.

Wow, youre a pretty shitty son

>living a lie
Why would you do this to yourself?

>everyone isn't living a lie