FUCK PALESTINE

Daily reminder that if you browse Sup Forums and support an independent Palestinian, state you are a blue pilled drone and you are forbidden to post in this thread and you also don't belong on Sup Forums.

For everyone else, lets talk about how the liberation of Greater Israel will be achieved and the benefits it brings.

Other urls found in this thread:

globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp
haaretz.com/israel-news/egypt-holds-gas-supply-to-israel-and-jordan-after-pipeline-explosion-1.341368
youtube.com/watch?v=aRyVzVNY1fI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off Chaim.

>supporting invaders

>inb4 ahmed hurr durr

hello blue pills, pol is not a place for you

Fuck Palestine. Fuck Israel too. Bunch of shit skins as far as I'm concerned. Also

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE JIDF GET OUT

I agree

Any pro-Palestinian post in this thread is probably either a Muslim or a communist

Fuck Palestine and fuck Muhammed.

Israel

small patch of land, no natural resources, surrounded by enemies

and yet - its the best country in the middle east. Self sustaining, culturally rich and economically prosperous country.

fuck yes I support Israel. Is it perfect? no, but imagine any other muslim country with their level of military power - there would be a genocide over night.

I can't wait till the entire middle east is glass desu sempai

>supporting Israel aka the biggest parasite in the world

Hell yeah. Moshe Dayan is a god.

I support nuking them both.

> but imagine any other muslim country with their level of military power
globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp

Bump

well fuck you too kunt

NUKE THE DESERT ''HOLY'' LAND. PROBLEM SOLVED.

fuck off amerifat

Jews have been on that land for thousands and thousands of years. It is theirs.

Yet the west gives the PA billions in aid. Most of that money lines the coffers of their elite. Yet they continue to perpetrate the myth that Israel is responsible for their people plight, while they live it up on UN development funds.

I do feel sorry for palestinians, only because they've been treated like retards by their Jordanian cousins. And they can't rise up against their leaders, summory public executions on the streets are commonplace.

I love Israel so much, they are an inspirational country and people.

Israel could also be interpreted as a leech. They bleed dry everything in order to support their cause. Why'd you think they're intentionally fucking over Europe now?

That's a nice flag you have there

sh-shut up!

The jews are not fucking up Europe... Angela Merkel and Muslims are...

"I support nuking them both."

I rest my case

muslims shouldn't be allowed nukes

>The jews are not fucking up Europe... Angela Merkel and Muslims are...

Keep telling yourself that. Merkel is a shill for the Jews.

>muslims shouldn't be allowed nukes
>what is pakistan

>Australia

This entire thread.

>I rest my case
BUT EVERYBODY WANTS TO NUKE ISRAEL

Both sides should be gassed

>achmed

Gee, I wonder who's behind this post

you had one job.
haaretz.com/israel-news/egypt-holds-gas-supply-to-israel-and-jordan-after-pipeline-explosion-1.341368

To be fair you people are eminently nukeable

lost a battle but the war was won

unlike Palestine, they lose every battle and have to put their family in houses above munition storage facilities

>self-sustaining
>begs for billions annually
DINKLEBERG

QA Khan will get its comeuppance for sure

fucking muslim pajeets think they can build and sell centrifuges as they please? fucking kek

We need a place where we can put the kikes.

A FUCKING BIRD

>not an argument

We should them fucking kill themselves, and then bring freedom to this land

..and yet you are buttblasted beyond belief .. really makes you think

well....what do you have to say?

this

Kill yourself kike.

fucking zionist faggot, go suck a penny

>It's always Australia
Ah, now I see what's wrong with Australia.

Eh, at least we have better internet than Australia

Daily reminder who is the rightful heir of near east clay

How about fuck Israel and fuck Palestine?

>trump housed qaddafi
>bern helped kill him

I know trump says he loves israel but his actions speak louder then words

This is why the US and Europe are going the same way. We already have muslim enclaves inside our countries. If the world refuses to understand Israel and stop hating them, it's only fair we get a taste of living next to rabid dogs. The problem is white people truly are stupid and will convert to mohammedanism before they recognize their error.

Yeah that tunnels you dug to steal Internet from Israel sure are paying off.

how bout fuck you, you israel loving bogan scumbag.

Khazar, Khazar, go away

You're a nigger and you're gay

I support Muslims for Israel, but not for Europe.

So go Palestine! Also get that right of return.

I think the idea of the PLO was ok, but was executed horribly. As have all of their plans, in the second intifada 1000 Arabs were killed by other Arabs. Now all they do is what their conquerors call kvetching

I won't convert, but if they conquer Europe and if they need an EE to work on the nukes for firing them at Israel I'll help.

> Palestinians
> Indigenous

How in the fuck

the only reason i support israel is to flame the muslims who are against it

I don't want the jews to win, but seeing retarded muslims dying is sooooo satifying.
Great moves Israel, keep it up, proud of ya.

God bless the templars

fuck off

I hate Israel and Palestine and want both dead. Where do I fit in?

trust us m8 we are the god only chosen cunts

t. Schekelstein Schmekel

Palestine is a terrorist state. Those who live in it - the mohammedans - only claim the land out of hate for the jews and christians. How many synagogues and churches are there in islamic countries?

youtube.com/watch?v=aRyVzVNY1fI

go away alberto barbosa.

Israel is a terrorist state. Kikes only tolerate non kikes because it's necessary to keep their control over the US and with it the world.

AshkeNAZIs are not semitic and thus not jews.

this is not true, zionists are doing gods work, fulfilling their destiny

>Palestine is a terrorist state
this.

err, this is incorrect, Israel history in the land pre-dates any form of civilisation

Fuck you disgusting towelhead.
Sure thing Ahmed, but "Palestine" is a mohammedan construct. It's called Judea, modern day Israel.

fug off shlomo in moorish disguise

what the fuck

I don't like Jews or Moslems. Let them fight it out.

There is no palestine!

you never seen this moshe? thats a thing came out from the land of milk and honey.

i support palestine cos it makes jews (and shabbos goyim) butthurt

i think israel earned its statehood tho, but i still hate jews so

srsly i think israel should be forced to take over all of west bank and gaza and then feed all the kebabs and provides gibsmedats for all of them

I know we're not in /sg/, but what do you think about SAA and ruskies heading into Raqqa at the same time as the Turds and Americans?

I hope you get flogged when the mudpolice finds out you're on the internet.

The only Palestinians I have met are Christians, you stupid nigger

What if we are ambivalent but recognize the Palestinian genocide as a useful talking point against Jewry? Not David Duke borderline cuck tier but just as a talking point.

If you love it so much, ya parasitic kike, then fuck off and emigrate to Israel.

Don't know anything about the troubles or what they are all about it but palestinians are muslims/terrorists so I'd have to stand with Israel on this.

feels good man. i hope they succeed. but if kurd took it then we call over kurdish holocaust that will make turks greedy of the death toll we will make.

nigga please.

Take it from an American: you should be really concerned with that area of the world. Consider donating billions in gratis funds and military infrastructure.

I wonder why they moved to the US...

Nice trips fagot.

>There is no palestine!
>Palestinians = Christians
kek
>Palestinian genocide
talk shit get hit, or in their case, fire rockets get bombed.
maybe you should go back to Africa or wherever the fuck you are from. Australia is a Christian country who fully supports Israel and don't you forget it, jungle monkey.

Israel should be largely expanded & all Jews should be sent to Israel, because they have nothing to do but destroy Christianity in the Western world IMO

Did you just change your IP Shlomo?

underrated post

ty my moorish friend.

Kek wills it

how could I do that?

Fuck off, JIDF. I'm 5th gen Irish-Australian.

If you love it so much, go to Israel and suck some rabbi cock.