How do I get over the death of my best friend? He died one year ago today at the age of 25 Sup Forums...

How do I get over the death of my best friend? He died one year ago today at the age of 25 Sup Forums. I just can't take it. I've known him since we were 4 years old, we were inseparable, and went through every major phase of life together. In a completely not gay way he was my twin flame. In our teens we would send countless hours DDoSing, LANing, and as underages on Sup Forums in the very beginning. It hurts so bad Sup Forums...I'm not a pussy by any means, but just knowing my best friend won't be in my life ever again fucking sucks. Ever since his passing the world just feels hollow.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wK7GSARUs_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If this is true please don't come to Sup Forums for advice, You will find 1 out of 100 people who are actually worth listening too and it's important your mind doesn't get filled with bullshit replies from Sup Forumstards there are lots of free online councilors and depending where you live there are free councillor sessions through your work or goverment. I went through something similar and I tried every one of my friends and family and then moved onto random strangers on the internet and in public and honestly if it affects you daily you need to go see a professional. They will give you exactly what you need and people like me are too far and few between to give you the help you need through here. It took me 1 year of therapy and it still makes me sad every now and then but not nearly like it did before. You need someone to actually give a shit about what you say and someone who has been through something similar

Lost my friend to suicide 2 years ago bro. If fucking sucks. There is not much you can do other than talk to people who knew him, remember him, and continue on.

This. Go see a professional. Sup Forumstards won't help, not in the way you need.

Thank you my friend. I wish it wasn't true...but it is. I am an ancientfag. I know some responses will be bullshit. I came to Sup Forums because of humans like you. These newfags usually seem to have a slight respect for ancientfags and death of friends as I have seen in other posts, and there were always good responses like yours. I'm happy I posted this here, because it honestly truly showed me I need true mental help. Maybe your answer was the exact one I needed.

I think about what my friend would have wanted me to do. Yeah he died waaaay too young and it's fucking bullshit. But he'd slap the shit out of me if I kept living my life the way I was. He would never have wanted his life to negatively affect mine so I got some strength and started getting my shit back in gear to make him proud (Not religious i just know some part of him is still with me)

I'm sorry Sup Forumsro life fucking sucks sometimes. Having a major episode drunk as a skunk by myself.

Also, your great replies came out of this so I am not upset in the slightest.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost a friend from cancer when i was 22. I cried alot. Its normal. It get better, but the only thing that helps with a loss like this is time. Right now you need to focus on your great memories together and what a great friend you were to him. This will help you cope. Time has a tendecny to heal wounds, but right now you need to focus on the pisitives of your relationship and the impact that this fella had on your life.

This may not be your thing but this guys strength and positivity just gets me. It is sad at first and hurts a lot but id like to believe they're always gonna be watching over you. Even if you're not religious energy can't be created or destroyed. There is a certain energy within the human body that couldn't possibly just cease to exist just because our body stopped working

Take a look at the video. It may make you cry but crying is good.

youtu.be/wK7GSARUs_Q

I'm sure some of his mannerisms, and a small part of his personality will always be with you. He loved you just as my best friend did, and of course they don't want to have a negative effect on your life, but sometimes we can't help it. These people were there our whole lives, and we expected to have them in our whole lives.

That would make me so freaking happy. You owe it to yourself and to your friend to enjoy life enough for the both of you. I've never posted any personal picture on this godforsaken site but you deserve one for sincerity. Keep your chin up man :) I'd go have a beer with ya (I know I look underage b& but I'm 25 )

God damn man, made me cry hard, but also brought a few laughs out from underneath those tears. We are up on a shit area of Detroit, and we would always do that fake gangsta voice. We even put fake blood all over ourselves to go up to the gas station after dark to get dew, chew, and jerky so the blacks wouldn't fuck with us. So ridiculous now that I look back.

That's exactly how you heal and how it gets better. Remember the good shit, exhale the bullshit

You are on the right track.

Damn dude that sucks. I don't think you will get over it, but it will be easier as time goes by. Not that the feeling will get away. but you will learn to cope with it. Stay strong brother. And you will see your friend in Valhalla again.

Thanks brotha, I'd share one with you as well, I'm going to look for doctors on Monday, family has told me to do it, but I never really listened. I thought the pain would go away, but one year later it feels as if it was yesterday. It's something I won't get over on my own. Thank you for your input user, you made the world a better place.

Shhhh..
You know what you gotta do

Don't try to search for a friend on Sup Forums, nobody cares about you, if they're answering it's just because they're hypocritic fags who want to be considered with pity. If you miss him so much take yourself out and don't forget to stream it, that'll make good entertainment for /gif/
Thanks faggot

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

I thought I could get through it on my own too. You just get sucked inside your own brain. I hated psychiatrists and psychologists before because how could some stranger give a shit about me or know what I've been through but it wasn't like that. He just little by little lifted me out of that hole of my own dark thoughts and then gave me a plan after. He may have very well saved my life or at least ended my suffering and it's different for everyone but I hope it works out for you.

Someone looked for help once and got shut down. Maybe you were just an asshole and wanted to argue rather than take advice? Small penis? Ugly? No money? The only thing preventing people from loving you is you and you're attitude. It has nothing to do with them, trust me.

We will definitely meet in Vahalla. Singlehandedly took down half of the Ventrilo servers in the US. What a great day that was.

I;ve lost mothafuckas that were like brothers, Luv'd the shit out of them, no homo... Feelz for ya Sup Forumsro you gotta continue on for the fallen one's though... Have some therapeutic ASS N TITTIES

During 1.6 CAL I playoffs too. I wish social media was around back then. Every team from NA had to jump into random teamspeaks kek

i feel your pain op. i lost me best friend to cancer in 2010. i had a hard time going anywhere we use to hang out for a while. it does get a little easier, but you have to work at finding something new to do. and just remember the time you had. i still get depressed when i remember him though. he died in 2010. i had to get therapy.

dudes is always going to be with you in your thoughs, in whatever you do, when you see things and do things that he would like - he will share that with you - keep his spirit alive and do good in his name that is what he would want you to do.... you can get through this - you'll never get over it thats normal, you get by by keeping the flame alive - dont put it out

samefag

and fuck those faggots sayin not to come here, you in the right place Sup Forums don't listen to that negative shit. I bet your Sup Forumsoy would be here just the same if it were him breathing and not you...

Holy shit I cried so hard. What the fuck user why. I don't even know anyone who's died

Not at all, as I respect his response. It twas a good one, I'd never speak with such horrible Grammer.

You'll come to the realization theres nothing you can do. Move on, or dwell in sorrow it will not change. We are here though the uncertanty of a purpose remains.

i suggest killing yourself

As another user suggested, I'm done being that guy. I need therapy to truly live with this lose. My grandmother just passed away this November, and I still find my mind putting him in front of her. So many fun times to be had, that will never happen...

how did he die?

How'd you manage to do that? Best I've done is my school's wifi with my buddies

He definitely will be, he defined part of who I was. I'm getting back in school to get my CIS certificate this spring. I feel that's a good first step.

Had a few friends and family members passed, most recent a few years back was a hit and run. I've never forgiven myself for not working on the websites he wanted to or taken our friendship as seriously as he did. Kid was a saint and I was too self absorbed to appreciate it. Holding onto things like that will eat away at you though. People will live on through you, even without you dwelling, as their influence on your life is why you're in so much pain to begin with.

Back then the Firewalls were different. I had a program I wrote that would randomly guess windows administrator passwords for days, running through a VPN and a custom program similar to RECUB it was undetected. Would never work nowadays, but it cracked the password for the Chicago (central) servers. We had a field day following that.

Once we had the password we waited for the right time to strike though. Which we felt was the CAL I playoffs. We had the password for week. It's a shame no one uses vent anymore tho. So many wasted nights spent in vent servers.

Hit the nail on the head.

BTW we didn't fuck with the coding or anything, we simply disconnected them from the internet, and changed the administrator password. We just wanted a good troll. It was maniacal intentions.

Lifes pain but the idea that you and your loved ones are all small cogs helps a bunch to cope with it. At least it helps me when I'm overwhelmed.

wasn't*

I’m genuinely surprised no ones told OP to kill himself yet.

This.. I spent the last twelve years being depressed, and having occasional panic attacks. I was young when it started, so I figured it'd go away with age, and didn't talk to anyone about it. I refused to admit anything because I was worried of what would happen. It only slowly got worse, and after three suicide attempts, I decided to finally go see a doctor, after my dad convinced me to. He never knew about anything I did, but had his suspicions. Just two weeks after getting my meds, and seeing a shrink, I've realized that I should have done it years ago. Life is so much better. Still panic a couple times a day, but I can sleep, and I've not thought of hurting myself in almost a week

Anyways, I don't mean to rant; OP, go see a a doc, or a psychiatrist. It's seriously the best decision you could make. Your best friend would want you to, because he only wants the best for you. Live in his honor. I feel for you, /bro

My man

Find some hobbies to do on your own, play some new games, listen to new music.

Not letting this thread die just yet. Haven't felt for a guy on Sup Forums in a long while

Thread over?

Most good that's ever come from a fortune thread. You're all beautiful Kyle don't let anyone bring you down