orthomolecular.org/library/jom/1999/articles/1999-v14n01-p049.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

rip

welp i trieded

durka durka

one time i opened a thread where OP was a faggot

me too

I posted a few about how upset I was that my boyfriend played WoW all the time.

I've gotten to know him more as a person and he's really sweet. We do things together now and all the tension is gone. I can't wait to marry him someday.

enjoy burning in hell, faggot.

bmp

> wrestling practice
>partner put me to the ground
>belly down
>get on top of me and feel his dick in between my ass cheeks
>secretly love it don’t tell him
>probably the first time I got curious of having things up my ass

I slept with my married in niece still think about that sex.

Aren't you that UK redhead who frequents Sup Forums? You're too adorable God damnit

I remember your story, glad its worked out more user.

kinda weird you got to that point without knowing him as a person in the first place but getting past it is the important part

> After my mother died went into a deep depression
> had 500+ facebook friends, a nice girlfriend.
> When i asked for help. No one helped
> vanished from my home down. No longer use same name or same care card or drivers license. I didnt want anyone to find me.

maybe

bmp

ive showered with my nieces quite a few times, including a couple days ago

I shave my ass, balls and dick and put on a black thong and wiggle my bubblebutt in front of the cam on omegle. I love watching hung men jerking to me

Same situation when my dad passed away. My mother wasnt living with us so I just left. Went to another state and just started a new life. I kept tabs on my old life from a distance and noticed that nobody really cared that I was gone. It was better for me and Im doing much better than if I stayed

I'm not even really a regular here, but I remember seeing the thread a week or two ago you posted a thread about yourself. How are things?

Same. I have a whole new outlook on life. It might be a little twisted in compared to everyone elses thoughts, but what matters Is I am happy. Because I found something worse than dying alone. Its living..with someone you do not love.

>posted a thread about yourself.
ive never made a thread just about me, but i have posted in these threads before..

We're in hell already

I mostly knew he played it a lot. At the time we were moving in together I was going through some rather traumatic shit, i'd just lost my job. I guess what I was trying to do was push him away before he left me.

He hasn't left, in fact he has picked me up and carried me through some tough shit.

He's calmed down on how long he spends online, but I get it now. He plays with friends he hasn't seen in years, it's his social time. One thing I learnt about him that I didn't know was that he is an introvert, and in past relationships he has felt like his opinion is irrelevant, so he will just stay quiet even if something makes him mad. I'm coaxing him out of that. Everything is going to be fine.

PS- hope you're okay.

Maybe I'm thinking of a post that you've posted in then. I'm 90% sure I'm talking to the right person though, anyway. That aside, wbu? Anything on the mind?

yeah im probably him. nm on my mind really

I'm saving myself for my waifu.

I'm jewish and I draw swastikas on the outside of synagogues to make my people paranoid about the goyim

Well, nice to see somebody's spreading the lil bit of wholesomeness left in this board, keep it up user

Kek

>wholesomeness
how so?

I play dickhead pranks. Last one I did, I purchased 10 bottles of clear hand sanitizer. At another store, I bought the same volume of clear hand soap. I replaced all the hand sanitizers contents with the clear hand soap. I then smuggled in the hand sanitizer bottles filled with clear hand soap. I never let anyone know I'm doing the pranks. I just wait and see if I hear about them at some point.

I was a pimp for acouple of collage girls untill they made enough money and quit

damn nigga u hardcore thug!

I post trap pics and sell pics and no one I know has any idea.

I am the original logposter

I like to wear diapers

I was diagnosed with severe depression and Schizophrenia and I haven't told anyone despite the fact that it has been destroying me socially and mentally

when i was 15i took the v of a super cute 10yo girl. were then fuckbuddies for a while

Same here only with depression and nacissistic god complex

I hate my parents, i have never seen my father irl, my mother hard abused me when i was younger, she has a personality disorder and used to suck dick for a living, maybe she still does i dont live with her anymore, but it still hurts

orthomolecular.org/library/jom/1999/articles/1999-v14n01-p049.shtml

Damn son....that shit rough.

Kys

I used to fuck my sister and behind her back i was also fucking her best friend.

I cheated on my current gf so that I could have a threesome with my ex and another chick. I feel bad I betrayed my gf but I don't regret the experience.

>Best friend niece
>Footjob freak
>quentin tarantino mode

I can't stop posting my wife's nudes on here and other sites. At first I posted with no face, then with face, then I gave clues to her identity and encouraged anons to dox her, then I fapped and came buckets as they posted her name, info, and social media pics. Now she's fully exposed web slut.

bmp

Greentext please

honestly not that great of a story really. 1st time was painful for her but otherwise the sex was amazing. we usually used a condom but not always.

prove it

> 16 male normal guy
> have gf of 2 years (she’s larger than most other girls at this point, piled on the pounds for some reason)
> her best friend gets super close and flirty one day out of the blue, says she want sum fuk. She’s super slim, small tits, looks 12yo
> gf is staying 20 miles away at dads for weekend
> invite her best friend over
> fuck best friend for hours
> turns out I took her v, blood everywhere, ohshit
> leave bed in mess, cuddle and fuck some more
> clean sheets and she goes home
> stay with gf for 6 years, she cheats on me several times and I dump her ass
> not hypocrit because she cheated on me with a 0/10 deadbeat with no job or any future.
> mfw they’re now married and he still has no job, is now disabled and she has to carry his sad ass for the rest of his life
> mfw I’m on a decent salary (£38k) and still fuck that old best friend regularly
> mfw no face

Also want to fuck the life out of my niece, she’s just turned 12. She’s super clingy and kisses me all the time

Not happening. I'm not going to incriminate myself like that

>She’s super clingy and kisses me all the time
0/10 brool story co

I fucked my best friends sister who was 15 when both of us were 21

Tell about first time: how did it start? Who initiated? Did she enjoy? Was she hairy down there?

Lmao

Story?

seeing other anons post my gf on b makes me rock hard

post pics

Same with me

Fonger

Think about it. Hand sanitizer rubs in and evaporates. The clear hand soap they think is hand sanitizer never does that. People who use hand sanitizer do it as a quick bypass to hand washing. That soap makes them have to go and wash their hands. Small prank, but a really annoying one. Before that, it was powdered laxative at a local bar's coffee machine. I acted like I was getting a cup, poured it in. Everyone ordering decaf from that pot had to shortly run to the potty. Before that, I got a stranger's name, home addy, and SSN. I called the IRS as the said stranger and said I was cheating on my taxes for years. I made an appointment to fix it with the IRS. That stranger, to this day, has the IRS going up their ass with a microscope. They will be fine, but the headache of it all is funny as hell. As I said, dickhead pranks.

I think most guys would have done that. You're only human.

I want to fuck my cousin badly

That's not really a secret. Most people have at least one cousin they want to fuck and also feel the eyes of a lustful cousin upon them. A LOT of cousins who match up this way fuck in secret. If you two aren't fucking already, your cousin isn't into you. Your cousin feels your eyes upon them and politely (or, if a shithead, is gossiping) ignores it.

my mother's boyfriend used to get me drunk and make me suck his dick

my mother knew, but pretended she didn't

nowadays I have a normal relationship with them and we all just pretend it never happened

I met one of my cousins for the first time when I was 25 and she was 18. It went down exactly like that.

How old were u when it started?

Welcome to being human. That is why a lot of locations allow cousin marriage, no matter how close the cousin. It is natural. Not a social norm, but it is natural.

story

My best friend thinks I married his sister because we are soul mates. It's actually because I felt sorry for her since she'd never had a boyfriend and we fucked on our second date.

Should also mention she had some health problems that I felt sorry for.

13, went on for about 3 years

My Japanese gf's pussy gets swollen and a little sore after ten minutes of hard fucking. I'm more of a 40-60 minutes guy. She lets me jerk off on her tits while she plays with my balls but I really want to finish inside her tight pussy.

think i am very much depressed currently. hardly felt anything since my gf dumped me.
current gf is cool, but only wanting to do anal if we have sex because she doesn't want to lose her virginity which is kind of shit and doesn't help me feel good about myself.
i opened up to my crush and told her i had a crush on her and she said i wasn't her type
my best friend blocked me on facebook and everything else for no reason.
i have no friends where i live apart from girlfriend but i can only see her on the weekends and she is leaving in 4 months

less secrets more of a rant. sorry about that guys
i just haven't really been able to talk about this to anyone so its nice to just open up

installed trojan on a dudes pc who i know has bitcoin
stole his bitcoin (1.2million)
he has no idea it was me, i can tell he's broken inside.

my sister fucks dogs and i have a video of her doing it, i use it to bribe her into fucking me she hates it but i make her swallow it all daily serves her right for fucking the dog

pics or it didnt happen

Did your mom ever catch you guys or what made you think she knew?

How old is she?

Damn, hope everything goes well for you user.

idk if she ever saw something, but whenever I was alone with him she would make more noise than normal when she came, so we always had enough time to get dressed. Plus he'd sometimes touch me, like rub my arm or my cheek and she'd quickly look away/avoid eye contact. She definitely knew something was up between us.

I was molested as a child and when my father finally found out he didn't phone the police. Instead he made me lure the guy out and then him and a couple of his buds grabbed the guy and drove off with him.
There was quite the commotion over his disappearance, apparently he was a beloved and respected man. Only a handful of people know why he disappeared, a part of me thinks it would have been better justice to let his reputation be ruined by his crime.
I was shit scared of my dad ever since.

holy shit user hows your relationship with the father

One time I helped my mom shave her pussy for a date.

You'd be surprised how often this happens. I have two relatives who did a similar deed to a rapist.

It's good now. That was a long time ago and I've realised that sometimes it's semi-reasonable to kill.
Back then though, I started obeying him without question and was also scared to date anyone when I came to that age. I had it in my head that he'd kill anyone who tried to touch me. That he'd kill me if I wasn't a good child.

I'm 3 months pregnant with another man's baby.

My husband, and I have a solid marriage. And, outside of his depression that comes, and goes he's a solid guy. A little boring, but definitely a sweetheart. Every once in a while I'll go out with friends, and he sits at home playing games instead. Not every time, but sometimes I'd go home with guys, and have sex because the depression meds killed my husband's libido.

Long story short I ended up pregnant, and I'm fairly confident it's not his baby, and I know whose baby it is. The guy is a total loser, and would make a horrible father. Great lay, terrible person. I tried to tell my husband, but as soon as I told him I was pregnant before I could get to the rest he started crying saying how happy he was. I can't ruin our family. It would devastate him to find out it's not his.

I'll have to take this secret to my grave because I really don't want to hurt his feelings, and break up our family.

So you're going to make him raise someone else's kid instead? Sounds lovely rofl

Use lube, it will help. None of that warming or tingling shit either, just regular water-based lube.

Ever heard of a DNA test?
What makes you think your husband won't ever find out when the living proof only a rest away right in front of them forever?

Why not abort and tell him you miscarried or you found out the kid had a serious genetic defect? If he's sad over it then let him actually impregnate you this time.

Your father did the only right thing. He did not only protect you but also every other child in the area.

You are a terrible, terrible person.
He deserves to know the truth, who knows maybe he's secretly a cuck and this improves your marriage. If it breaks your happy family then it's the outcome you deserve.
You're literally the reason so many people are scared to be vulnerable and truly in love with another.

if you have nudes of a girl you knw and want her blackmailed (or just humiliated) kik me: mattmadsen1122

Ever since he found out we were pregnant. He's been so happy. Like before he used to around almost zombie-like some days. I don't want to bring his depression back.

I can just hope he never does one or hope I'm wrong, and it's actually is his.

I don't believe in abortion. I'm not just doing this for me. I think this is the best decision for our family, and I'd rather carry this secret than hurt him.

I hide that i'm not even 90% white. I always claim to be 100% cause it's my most preferred race. Also never talk about my depression.