POST ASSHOLES
MANY BUTTPUSSIES

i love this first pic. locked just as she needs to be

locked, and well used, probably frustrated and wanting sex

where's my pic of that shiny clit

Just gonna post a couple before I bounce
Who wants to make fun of a Jewish trap? As racey as possible pls

metalfag trap from last thread here

I'm gonna glue a damn shekel to the ground and as you are crawling around down there trying to get it free, I'm going to fuck your ass into oblivion.

something something air is free show me your butthole
lmfao then captcha ends in stein
it's always the jews

Damn her asshole is so big that you can peer into her soul

Since this is a new post.
Any western Washinton traps in here? I'd like to tap a trap.

Pic not me

A good trap should only be let out if chastity after being properly restrained by her daddy/mistress

your the one from oregon right?

like dis?

That'll do here's some pics of my ass

I'd fuck your ass all night

no I'm this one

Is lola one of the hotties?

Yeah, I'm around.

Any scandinavian traps?

Woops that's not ass
I'm the oregonfag juden

I'd be down

that's so pretty
anything of cumming on yourself?

You're cute, do have a Kik?

thats me

Being circumcised might make wearing a chastity cage easier I'm just trying to think of the upsides we personally I'm not Jewish but I hate that I'm circumcised feels like a violation of my body that was done to me when I was born

nope

I thought we ran that lola faggot off the board

if you don't post your tight little buttpussy right now i'll kick your ass

does your first name start with co by chance you look like a hot friend i had in highschool.

We have to force this trapscum to demand their own board. Their threads here have to be destroyed. They have been identified as highly cancerous to Sup Forums.

- spam them with scat, gore, spiderman etc. this helps to get the image count up, even if they hide your posts;
- check dubs or trips;
- when they ask for sauce, just give them a guys name;
- quote as many posts in the thread as possible when spamming it with the above mentioned, this serves many purposes. It destroys any conversations they are having and forces them to view your vile pictures. It's also funny to see the thread get unmanageable for the fags, they 're usually easily trolled and start whining real quickly;
- sage the thread so it isn't bumped and announce you are sagebombing it.

If all of us do this regularly they will demand a board for themselves soon, or redirect them here:

newfapchan

Let them know they are lower than furries and bronies and that they are not accepted or wanted here. It's always the same with them: „Hurr Durr, you're probably gay yourself, you're in denial“. Quit projecting you worthless retards!

It's important to establish a board culture where it is normal and expected that trap threads will be spammed. They just don't get to enjoy as many pictures as other threads.

I just got in bed thinking about you ola wishing I was cuddling with you wrap both arms around you have one hand gripping your Chastity cage I don't know if you'd ever be able to sleep if did that

Remember when Sup Forums wasn't 90% traps?

since you asked nicely
14/88 gas the homos

Nope.

where you from

I'd love to let you hide in my attic but you'd have to stay in the Chastity cage otherwise I'd tell the SS

nein das schwuchtel pole juden

more
MOOOOORRRREEEE

like dis?
it feels very comfrtable and relaxing when your cage is held in hands. so it depends if your dick is in my butt meanwhile

What part of Oregon?

Near Oly?
Been someting i've wanted to do for a while.

A good trap should only be let out if chastity after being properly restrained by her daddy/mistress

hell
dubs so I gotta

I know that was you I was just wondering if you decided to post a pic of when you hooked up with mainly a guy can dream right lol

damn, he was my first boy crush.

if you lived around portland i'd think we could do a long time thing. but your so far.

Actually, ye lol

noa sorry

why are you so cute when you come?
show me your favorite clip in your gallery

nice fuckin get