bump

big loving bump

No

My perfect woman

what a perfect piggy oml

Wife

Indeed.

>convinced that getting fatter than a whale is a healthy lifestyle choice
kill yourselves. oh wait, you already did.

>KYS
>Posts dude who literally did

LOL.

either that or he moved to South America somewhere that everybody keeps conspiring about.
>who tf knows

no. I just like fatties

Is that Nana Bear? Looks a bit like her.

What's her name?

Bobberry

Buncha beta cuck faggots pretending they like chubbies when they're just settling for fat tits.

No, no i'm not.

Go ahead and try to get into a relationship with one of these walking time bombs and you'll never hear the end of "I used to be so skinnnyyyy" while they put on more weight and end up dying of a heart attack at 50

This could also be called an Upgrade Thread. Bigger is better.

Not if they're into being fat.

No it makes me sad, they more than likely have trouble walking now or even fitting through doors, i dont understand how you get that fat

Tell yourself what you like. You just want to fuck fat chicks because you know they have low self-esteem.

And then one day their disgusting kink will come to a sudden halt when their doctor says they have one of the following
>Cardiovascular disease
>Diabetes
>Cancer

No, to be honest the whole wreaks of utter desperation and insecurity. “If I get her to be far she will depend on me for attention and other people won’t want her”. A real man wants a women at her best, health wise and other,only a total dependent wants her ruined to the point that she has no other choice. Sorry, I guess...

I mean he's not wrong

He’s right ya know.

The only way that pic could be arousing in any way is if the pics were in the reverse order of progress.