The Rock Test

medium.com/@annevictoriaclark/the-rock-test-a-hack-for-men-who-dont-want-to-be-accused-of-sexual-harassment-73c45e0b49af
What with musicians getting rape allegations seemingly left and right, is this true, Sup Forums?

Also, how many of the recent(?) many(?) (I don't follow a lot of this shit to be honest, a lot of it seems to come from indie rock dudes, who I don't really listen to) rape allegations have actually been proven to be true in a court of law? I know real rapes in many cases aren't backed up by the law, but many of these happen and after the initial impact of the allegation haven't been properly followed up with in the eyes of the public later (eg. Michael Gira and Larkin).

*belch*

>in b4 people accuse "Mommy Annie" of being a paedophile
>in b4 "Do you smell what The Rapist is cookin'?"

I just realised the author is not Annie Clark but Anne Clark oh well

This was actually pretty funny desu senpai

didnt read it but the rock will never be accused ot sexual harassment even if he blatantly was doing it

>feminists lack so much self awareness they think the reason men are avoiding women professionally is they don't know how to act
No, you useless dried up set of holes, men are avoiding you because your political movement has made accusations without any proof life ruining regardless. You made your bed. Men will never help you advance your career, help you learn, or support you professionally. You CHOSE this. Be a real strong wymyn and accept it

They said that about God, but then they wrote a book about him impregnating a virgin and now everybody knows about it.

I understand the angle the author is coming from, but believe it or not, relationships can start at work. Example number three is especially a time you might get to know your coworkers on a more than professional level.

>projecting this hard
Man I am drunk as fuck and even in this state I am fully aware of how retarded and insecure you sound.

>men rape women so often and with such ubiquitous power that most are never officially reported
>>but muh men's rights

I could level with your legitimate grievances relating to the speed in which consider the accused guilty if you weren't being such an obnoxious, entitled, and ignorant piece of shit concerning how women frequently have to deal with rapists ruining their lives. But you're acting like a moron who drunkenly shitposts more egregiously than I ever have

>in b4 "but EVERYBODY knows rape is bad, so I shouldn't even have to address it!"

even if you do anything and everything in your power to make a female feel safe and welcome in your workplace or wherever it won't matter because if she accuses you of wrongdoing your life is over regardless if you did it or not.

In a clear sense of irony, the exaggerated notion that women need to speak up and call out every sexual wronging that they encounter whether or not it feels legitimate has led to sexual segregation in the workplace

>namefag
>LOOK AT HOW COOL I AM GUYS I'M DRUNK ALCOHOL LOL
>literally using the "stats aren't real because I FEEL like more women are raped" bullshit line
>not actually refuting anything I said
Hey look, a mangina!

Shouldn't you be studying for your Entry Into Algebra test in the morning, Billy?

>resorts to petty insults within two posts

>Muh projecting meme
Stop.

he is "DUDE DRUNK LMAO"

>its a male defending a female episode
yikes. i hope you never get accused one day bud.

Gira's allegations were probably forgotten due to the fact that there was 90% chances of it being absolute bullshit

Pinning the blame on one group while ignoring the faults of another is classic projection technique. In fact, feminists do it constantly and it's one of the problems I have with that "scene" despite identifying with the objectives

she killed all credibility when she launched a tour and new song shortly after lmao

Anyone have that woo post where they thought as a kid the rock's gimmick was eating pussy

Yeah, but has there been any official follow up since then? You'd think there would be, it's been a while.

>Tony Visconti on bass
Jesus Christ why is Bowies producer working with her? Is it just professional or does he actually give a shit about her?

>Gira could never have raped anybody because LOOK AT ALL THESE PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT HIM

I'm not at all saying he's guilty, but this is defensive, speculative bullshit. I was shocked as fuck when a kid I was friends with robbed a woman at knife point. Nobody would have expected him of that. Protip: people with histories of doing good can still do bad things. That applies to literally everybody reading this. Dismissing any accusations of wrongdoing because "they're a good person user" is wrongheaded. Maybe Larkin is a liar, but I expect people who love the accused to rush to their defence. I see it happen constantly. In that capacity, this macro accomplishes very little.

being a male feminist won't get you laid or make you a woman

>JonTron_in_greenface.png

lmao
Blue-haired dykes aren't going to give you head because you defended them on pedophile cartoon forums

>Some numale concluding MG is a rapist because he had a strong handshake

>Theres just one problem, Karen looks like this: Oh shoot! Shes pretty! In the face, even. What to do??

No she's not

How many times are airheaded dipshits in this thread going to post this meme?.

>25 replies
>15 posters

Oh okay so it's just one kid

Wait, so I should tell all women I see that it's cool to meet them but I'd rather meet Stone Cold Steve Austin instead?

So what exactly did he say that was wrong?

bump

thank God someone said it

Why would you bump this shit thread

So do you only do decent things because you expect something in return? Not saying arguing on a Lebanese soccer forum is the right thing but thats a pretty shitty outlook on life.

for the lulz

.....aaaaaaaaaand filtered! Goodbye.

I'll be honest man. I'm not the guy you're replying to, but women are by and large useless.

How am I ever supposed to meet a woman if I treat them all like the Rock. I'm not gonna fuck someone I treat like the Rock. Not everyone has the luxury of being a Tinder master (aka vagina haver). There needs to be some middle ground here lady and do you really think there aren't any false accusations? Tell me whats wrong with men taking extra measures not to end up in a shitty situation?

I envision myself as Stone Cold Steve Austin so I'll just end up giving every woman I meet the stone cold stunner, after saying "What?" 300 times any time she speaks.

>There needs to be some middle ground here lady and do you really think there aren't any false accusations?
just date normie chicks who just want a husband and two kids. mostly christians
atheist bitches are crazy

I picture you as a badass with sunglasses and a nesqik in his hand

michael gira isnt necessarily a "good person" its just obvious that he didnt rape her

>needing to pretend that women are actually men to stop yourself from sexually harrasing them

fuckign lmao

>nesqik
what did he mean by this?