Describe your sexual regrets

Describe your sexual regrets.

Mostly that I'm an undesirable autistic virgin

Pretty much everything sexual I've done I regret.

Atleast half the times I have hooked up with someone while drunk.

>tfw you will never be a qt crossdressing boy sharing a passionate kiss with senpai
why even live

is it completely impossible for you to become the qt cross boy for senpai? or just very difficult / unlikely?

Three girls in high school. About seven from college. Two from a previous job. That friend of a friend at the bowling alley. At least two of my ex-wife's friends.

All of these girls wanted the D. And I was conscious of it then. Yet I did nothing, mainly out of a fierce desire for monogamy which I blame on the pop culture of my youth.

Four. All those applicants and only four actual members. And now the club is closed and nobody seems to miss it.

currently in ur situation, any advice?

it's impossible for me now
I'm a grown ass man, not the least bit cute

true suffering that

When I was 25 (twenty years ago) I seduced a 16 year old girl and took her virginity. We had a bit of a relationship for a while, she lived really far away, and we had sex a few times, but her parents read her diary at some point and went bat shit and she ended up in therapy for years so they could all convince her I was a monster and near as I can tell from a bit of Facebook stalking it screwed her up pretty badly. She went from being a really hot, carefree girl to a total SJW

not having sex

Fuck. With protection. Make some memories you can grin about rather than mourn.

>monogamy
>pop culture

You know monogamy has been the societal norm for humans on most of the planet for most of history, yes?

Like all animals who need a long time to raise their young, we’ve evolved to develop loyalty to our breeding partners.

The idea of “free sex” is actually the pop culture idea born out of 20th century contraception and abortion.

/thread

Humans only pair bond long enough for the child to walk unaided. Three to seven years. Anything longer is artificial.

not being a trap when I had the chance. I used to get mistaken for a girl all the time.

this
a guy called me sweetheart once and my heart skipped a beat

Here's a new take. I actually regret having as many sexual partners as I have had. For a few years there in the beginning of college I *needed* to fuck someone after a night out. I had a last resort slam pig that was always down that i could call

I have slept with more women than I care to admit. And here's the downside.

Now I'm 23. Only 23. And sex isn't fun or exciting anymore. Ive seen it all, done it all, tried it all, and now it's just a fucking chore. I need to blow a load.

I have a long miserable life ahead of me.

start taking it in the ass, that will be new

well, you can always transition, I mean, hormones are a hell of a thing, most trans girls do actually end up passing believe it or not.

I'm past the point where hormones would help
I have no interest in becoming a caitlin jenner

Choosing heterosexuality

Fucking my friends underage sister

i mean I don't know, I just started my transition and I do have a lot of fear about passing but I'm 28, so you know puberty is over and I'm overtly male looking right now.

Know it can take time, you will see a lot of change in 2 years.
Just remember to keep checking if the dosage needs to be adjusted.

I let a guy who was way below my standards fuck me in the ass just because I was high and wanted to have a good time.
I wish I lasted longer and did more shit with the people who I did enjoy fucking.
I'll never be a teenager taking another teenagers virginity ever again, and I feel like I rushed through those moments too quickly. Knowing what I know now, if I could go back I'd fuck them all god damn day long and really savour the experience. I'm guessing I'd still regret not doing even more though. Such is life.

“One day, perhaps, you will see for yourself that regrets are as nothing. The value lies in how they are answered.”

I'm 23 now. I was talking about when I was a young teen

thanks for the words of encouragement, but trust me, I did a shit ton of research before allowing myself to accept myself, I am going to be making sure my doctor is read up to date on the research and discoveries of doctor William Powers, He's fucking revolutionary.

well fuck, I know a ton of people who transitioned later that you are old and some of them are some sexy women.

Not sleeping around more before I started a relationship that ended up leading to marriage.

I love my wife, we're great together, but had I known when we got together at 19 that I was going to end up marrying her, I might have held off.

Masturbating to my cousins. Plain and simple

my friend is like that but worse

He married the gf he had since 8th grade when they were 20.

He said hes never cheated and shes the only girl hes been with.

this. from the time I told my friend that I was so in love with Hayley that I'd fuck her (this is 5th grade, mind you) and he screamed it out in front of the entire class to the three different times I've hooked up with exes in their car but didn't fuck any of them (because they were fat sluts), I can''t say I've had a single "good" sexual experience in hindsight. And my last one was more than four years ago.

*cars

All of it

Nearly got caught going down on a deer at a national park I won't name. Had to abandon $600 worth of gear making my escape.

what the fuck is wrong with you? seek help

so says the black man,
there are reasons backed up by statistics that show how much better off a child is in a caring loving home until "adulthood"

this

Damn. I have at least been with one other woman, but I still would have liked to experience more.

Fucking a co-worker. I know, I know. Don't shit where you eat and everything. But I did anyway, and we bought caught feelings for eachother. Then I found out she was crazy as all hell, coupled with bipolar disorder, depressions and what have you. I tried to back down and put it behind us but being crazy she wouldn't let it go, and now 6 months later is still making my life miserable for it.

>$600 worth of deer fucking gear

both*

i regret sleeping with my wifes friend, not only did it cause my wife to lose friendship but i'm in love with her and its gonna break up our marriage and she could be pregnant (still waiting to find out)
i regret it because i didnt realise i would fall in love, she was super super super hot and i always wanted her and i managed to some how pull it off and she slept with me and i told my wife stupidly but she forgave me, i stopped seeing her because obviously wife got mad at her and broke friendship but a year passed and we fucked a few times again stayed in a hotel with her and now i'm pretty sure shes pregnant and im really glad she is but its gonna fuck everything up with my wife
FML

>be me
>13 y/o
>wanted to have sex
>hooked up with nasty landwhale
>legit 3/10, was desperate
>did anal because I was too scared to buy condoms
>got shit on my dick
>fuck
>said not to tell anyone
>tells the school
>fuck