Are DC comics redpilled now?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/gallery/IluRw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck your comics. who gives a single shit about redpilled justice league? there are cucks to stump, nations to save, shit to post and immigrants to kick.

Not really

That's old though. And it was like a weird spinoff book as well.

I think the most amazing thing is how stupidly backwards most of these pinkhaired, mustached cuck writers are. They almost always accidentally make the wrong point when thinking they're hitting homeruns for their side.

HELLO, PROUD LIBERAL COMIC WRITER. YOU ARE INDIRECTLY SAYING THAT MANSPLAINING EQUALS THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH.

Unless the point he's trying to make is that the truth is sexist and shouldn't be used... if that's the case, I just fucking give up.

>get lasso'd
>speak the truth,the whole truth and nothing but the truth
>get punched anyway because she-groid literally can't handle the truth

Nope

Holy fuck is this real

>"""""men"""""" in the tights
>redpilled

No

BlackedMan? wtf is going on

Yes
Wait till you see Faggot Green lantern
>Inb4 We Wuz Krypton and Shiettttttttttttttttttt

The Flaming Lantern?

Yes

Alternate universes.

This is stupid though. Green Arrow is a classic liberal, not a social justice warrior.

Power Girl has been a coal burner since the start of New52.

>now

American comics have always been liberal at their core. How far left they go depends solely on the author/authors.

m.imgur.com/gallery/IluRw

Desperately trying to get men to come back after telling hem to fuck off, huh?

Interracial homosexuality?

I thought DC stood for Degenerate Cuck(s)

At least they got one thing right

Can anyone meme this?

>comics
>redpilled
Pick one

Even the most retarded jap manga like naruto is hitler-did-nothing-wrong tier of redpill compared to americuck comics

How about you stop being a retard. There are literally HUNDREDS of Supermen, even within the same continuity. That's because they always get different writers on the job. This one """red pillled""" (this term has lost all original meaning and basically means "people who agree with me) comic does not prove the overwhelming trend of the comic book industry towards SJW.

They have a trans niggeress now?

That could have been Obama's son, you know.

Just gotta add niggers and queers to everything, atleast Marvel isn't this cancerous and they literally think that a female thor is a good idea.

This.
If you really watch to read that shit, at least pirate it.

Don't give your money to the jews, goyim.

>But D-DC... Tamed-d the nigger

READ WATCHMEN FOR FUCK'S SAKE

The lasso compels truth = you're forced to say what you think is true, that doesn't mean it IS true through, if it forced to make you tell the absolute truth you could just use it on anybody to know the truth about everything.

damn, checkmate indeed

What the hell are you talking about?

>blue eyes
fkken genetics mang

Nah because the guy writing it doesn't like Ollie being a billionaire and also being SJW Robin Hood so this is more of a him becoming more SJW thing I think.

Ollie's always been liberal though so this doesn't really bother me.

>unsolicited opinions on israel

fucking GOLD

I just don't see whats so cool about comics.

Is is the art?
What is the draw?

To me it just looks like REALLY short stories and most of the time they are pretty corny.

ok what does the actual comic say though, I can't find the unedited version of it

Well at least now they are heading towards the right direction

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

That looks like just Black Canary mocking Green Arrow for being a preachy, holier-than-thou guy. That's not a new thing for the character.

Literally Sup Forums.

Spiderman is a gay wetback, marvel is just as bad

Here you go

How is this supposed to be evil? It's all logical.

Blacked

I was thinking more on the lines of a standard KFC drumlet or job application form

How can Superman compete?

>let's get rid of guns
>>nah, they'll resent us
>lol so? let them come at us with sticks
Jesus. I thought superman was meant to be an American not a communist.

That's not edited

No, this is from the same comic where Green Arrow talks about how much he hates the billionair playboy lifestyle and takes pride in the mantle of social justice warrior.

That's not an edit, it's real.

>Nope

>My parents were scientists
>My capsules was full of their teachings
>They believed violence was the very stupidest way you overcome issues
>very stupidest

Actually just change 'degenerate' to 'nigger'
That will be enough, Based Hobbit

>Very stupidest

>very stupidest

this cant be real.

But goyim, that IS the unedited version.

That's from Injustice, Superman is evil in that universe

Which issue/page is OP's image from?

Good thing is Power Girl is Bi
>So it is all good

Because he is manipulating them into dying for Hydra.
Red Skull is kinda a dick.

Nah if it was real it would have Ben Garrison somewhere

>Best artist ever

Better?

>two black guys the rest white girls
Definitely not heavy handed

But Hydra are the last people that accept CIS white males. It's why captain America joined them.

It's for a good cause.

I'd follow that man through the gates of hell itself...HAIL HYDRA!!!

It is real, that's the sad part.

thats Superman from an alternate universe where almost everyone is race swapped. (the only ones that seem not to be are Bruce Wayne and Lex Luthor, which leads to admittedly funny interactions, with Luthor constantly screaming he's not racist)

the kicker is, he's not just Superman, in that world he's also the president of the USA. Thats right, he's an obama expy.

which is hilarious in hindsight, considering that whole birther thing, and here was have an Obama that is LITERALLY not born in the US-

he ends up getting transported to Nu52 Earth 2, where most of the heroes were killed, or in Superman's case, MIA and returned under Darkseid's control

powergirl here I think is from another universe i dont remember, its dumb, but it honestly wasnt that bad. i didnt mind homolantern. they kill off the lover pretty early on as part of his backstory.

it was REALLY unnessecary to make the original GL a faggot, but in the end it was literally pointless

>It's for a good cause.
But that cause is the interests of Hydra, not the interests of the American people.
I really don't think you should trust those recruitment-agents user, they're full of shit.

HAIL HYDRA

The red skull never seemed like a supervillain to me, much like Doctor Doom.
The end justify the means, and Doomworld have been proven to survive among galactic threats canonically.
Red skull world haven't been explored so maybe he'd be bad at governing and securing the continued existence of Humanity, but i doubt it.

Much better
>Have a pic

Well that sums up most political parties right there.

None of them are really for anyone other than themselves. But we still support them since no one else will speak for us.

Hail Hydra 2016 vote for the greater evil

Takes a while to meme OC from a phone.
Better?

There's also a Muslim Green lantern now.

He's not so bad though. He's pretty smart actually,

Bite the pillow...Kal El is going in dry...

Fair enough.
But my votes goes to the Judges, they're gonna build a wall, get rid of all the crooked politicians and make Mega City 1 great again.

>The Game

>LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG vacation

Hah I get it ;)

The vacation is his penis right?

Perfect
Have a Babe, Gondar

> Japanese language sign in Hong-Kong.
I love when multiculti dumbasses fails at geography because they actually never travelled outside their safe-space.

Well I guess we all know who's the bottom in this relationship.

I'd let Wonder Woman collar me

BDSM Masters "Always two there are; no more, no less. A master and an slave."

Probably one of our japs or the mongrels that are their heirs. We should have never operation paperclip'd those people.

WTF

The collar and submission is fine, its all that other weird shit she's into that scares me.

I like how comics, movies, tv shows, video games and literally all media always portray faggots as monogamous, healthy, normal loving couples when that literally doesn't exist in real life.

So I think it's hidden racism. Black man being chained for the pleasure of the woman.

>So hard to tell who the oppressor is if it's not a male white guy.

Only Muslims strap bombs to themselves. Who is this retarded writer?

So Corey Haim's not really dead, he just went blackface?

I changed my mind
Change the Kryptonite to a Job Application that it would be even better

>Literal Obongo

But women are oppressed by the Patriarchy, thus they can't be oppressive themselves.

I think it depends on the writer of the comic

HAIL HYDRA